Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Jake rolled his eyes. "This is serious! Maika has no control of her powers as a God unless she wears it, she didn't want to lose it today so i kept it for her but now its gone! G.O.N.E! GONE!"
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:06 pm

"Powers as a god?" Voras asked Jake in english, "What do you mean?"

"Thanks" George said and sat in a chair
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Maika looked at them both trying to understand but couldn;t.
Jake sighed. "This is not good..." He looked at Voras. "Maika has the powers of almost every god or goddess out there, without her necklace she cant control them yet, the person who has it can control her....its bad we have to find it!"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:11 pm

"Do you think he took it? Is there any way we can track the necklace or know where it is?"

Anthony leaned against a wall
"We need to go out and meet some ladies"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:13 pm

"I don't know but no there is no way to track it. Don't tell Maika she'll freak."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:22 pm

"That isn't good... We need to find it, lemme see if i can track the shadows energy" Voras said covering one eye "It can show me if its been here but Ill need someone to knock me out if you see a cross in my eyes."

"Me? Meet ladehs? I dunno" George siad
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:25 pm

"Whats going on?"
"Nothing." He looked at Voras. "Alright will do.."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:32 pm

There was faint energy in Jake, Maika, Voras and Rai's room
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Voras's eyes turned black as he looked at the energy and tried to trace it before the crosses appeared in his eyes.

"Anyway Anthony, new best bud, wanna play a game?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:40 pm

Jake and Maika watched his eyes for the cross.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:44 pm

The energy was only in those rooms

Rai stood looking around to make sure no one interfered

"Ummm...sure I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:47 pm

"It's only leading to our rooms..." Voras said before a red cross appeared in his eyes

"Alrihgt name your favorite gaming console" George said
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Jake went and hit Voras to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Rai watched

"The PSWii 360 of course"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Voras fell to the ground cushioned by a pillow of spiders that quickly dispersed

"Got it" He said and it appeared right before their eyes
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:14 pm

"OOps..." Jake shrugged and leaned down to pick Voras up but Maika hit him and pushed him down. "I Hate you!"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:17 pm

"Maika, please don't. Voras has a darker side to him that can come out. Jake was simply doing what Voras asked him to in order to stop Voras becoming a threat and trying to hurt us"

"Cheater"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:26 pm

"I don't cheat" George laughed and turned it on

"Not this time, demon" Voras was in his own mind trapped in a cage but not for long, he drew his sword slicing through the darkness adn engaged in battle with his demon side.
Voras gasped and woke up his eyes back to normal
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:29 pm

"I don't care....I don't like when anyone hurts anyone and Voras didn't hurt us." She bent down and grabbed Voras by his arm and pulled him up.
"Ouch...Maika I was only trying to help..." Jake said gettting up. "Sorry Jake.."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Voras looked at Maika "Whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:34 pm

"Jake knocked you out like you asked"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:37 pm

"He did? Thanks Jake" he said "But maikas mad? Im sorry Maika I told him to do it, sorry if i worried you" He said with a sincere voice
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:46 pm

Maika looked at Voras and her eyes went a bit wide. "You did?" She turned to Jake. "Oh...I'm so sorry..."
Jake rubbed his head a bit. "It'll be ok soon, but guys what do we do with that shadow being thats around here?"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:56 pm

A voice came from a figure that had appeared a few meters from them
"Oh I dno, you could always just keel over and die...but that would be no fun now would it? Would it be more fun to try and figure out what I have planned? Perhaps but I doubt you will because it's a genius plan. You'll all get it eventually, but I do kindly ask you stay out of your rooms whilst I'm rummaging around them...it makes it so much more annoying then I lose my place and have to start over again...it's a right bother..."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Voras spun around "You stay outta mah shit you bastard!" Voras yelled at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunatic Roleplaying :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: