Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Maika smiled at the two boys. 'Nice to meet you two. I only speak french well.' She didn't feel to comfortable around Vora from how his voice sounded but then again she just came here so maybe it would take some time to meet some friends.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:23 pm

"You probably did, but Anthony is very forgetfull so he probably forgot that you did xD"
He looked at Maika
"And Maika huh? That's a beautiful name. I know a fair few languages so I could probably teach you English if you wanted. It's not hard once you get the hang of it"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:28 pm

'Maybe I did' Voras said then looked at Maika 'So did you just start going here like me? This would be my first year here.'
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Maika looked at Anthony. 'Maybe..' She looked back at Vora. 'Yup I'm new here.' Jake just sat listening to their conversations.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:38 pm

The teacher came back in and taught the remainder of the class then dismissed them all
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Voras stood up and smiled a Maika 'I'll see you around' He said and got his stuff walking out of the class
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Maika waved bye to both boys then sighed a bit. Jake looked at her. 'Whats wrong?' 'I don't feel well...' 'Want me to take you back to your dorm?' She nodded and Jake grabbed her hand and took her to her room. 'I can stay if you want..' 'No i'm fine alone...I promise.'
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:18 pm

When Maika got into her room there was a figure there looking around and going through her stuff

Anthony and Rai walked around the grounds
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Voras left his class and stretched a bit, he hated stayting in seats too long. He looked aorund *Where would my next class be?*
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:51 pm

Jake walked away from Maika's room and saw Vora. "Hi Vora." He spoke in english and ran up to him.
Maika watched the figure and backed up to the wall, she didn't know what to do and was scared out of her wits.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:11 pm

Voras looked at Jake "It's Voras, but hello, whats your name?" He asked He didnt remember if Jake gave him his name or not.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:19 pm

The figure looked at her for a long moment
"You're...Maika...yes?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:21 pm

(Its Voras? Oh thats my badddd)

"Oh sorry...I'm Jake Voras. I don't think I talked to you but I was in your last class." Jake said then turned around facing Maika's door, something didn't feel right.
Maika stared with wide eyes and slowly nodded afraid. "Ja...KE!"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:36 pm

{XD Ish okkkkkk XD}

"Good to meet you Jake." Voras said. He looked at Maika's door "Whats wrong?" He asked Jake.
Back to top Go down
soul

soul

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:43 pm

Name:Mosey
Nationality:italian
Power:empathy
Weapon (optional):throwing knives
Bio:he has the power of empathy but hates it because he cant control it and doesnt know if people really like him or if its his powers
Theme song (optional):rain
Appearance:Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Lonely_by_noridomotomiriki-d2xwkzy
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:46 pm

"My you are beautiful" he said with a dark smile
"I shall enjoy observing you my dear. Until next we meet"
He vanished as if he had never even been there
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:48 pm

Maika started screaming and pounding on her door. Jake looked at Voras. "I..don't-" He heard her scream and ran to the door. "Maika!" He opened it and she ran right into him shaking and almost pushed him over.
Back to top Go down
soul

soul

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:53 pm

mosey shuffled his feet along his head down showing only his uncombed mess red hair
he looked up for a second his green eyes dull and tired he wished he could have stayed home or gone to boot camp with his brother at this moment he just wished he could be anywhere but school
i guess i have no choice
he whispered to himself as he picked up his head and his pace making his way into the school
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:13 pm

Rai was walking past and saw them. He ran over and helped Maika and Jake up
"What on Earth happened?" he asked looking concerned for both of them
Back to top Go down
soul

soul

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Mosey heard the screams and ran toward everyone to see what was going on
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Voras ran to the door seeing Maika he looked at her. 'What Happened Maika?' He asked in french
Back to top Go down
soul

soul

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:37 pm

is everyone ok over here i heard a scream
mosey said
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:21 pm

Jake looked at Rai. "Thank you.." He held Maika, she was shaken scared to death. She had seen Voras, Rai, Jake and Mosey come to her. 'There was someone in my room! Someone in my room...they said they were watching me..' She said it so fast in french as the whole experience scared her stiff.
Back to top Go down
soul

soul

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:32 pm

mosey looked down as he felt all the emotions of every one around him
are you hurt
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Rai looked at Jake and Voras to translate for him
"I need to know what happened. If it's serious then she might need to pay a visit to the headmaster"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunatic Roleplaying :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: