Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:56 pm

"I see ok.." Jake said then blushed a bit. "Um...we're friends...I really like her though and haha.." He started laughing. "Yeah she's not english but I am and translate for her."
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:57 pm

Voras fell to the ground as his eeyes turned black with a red cross. He smirked as got up, "when the weaklings run away the demon comes out to play."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm

Anthony reached Merlin's office but he was already standing outside his door
"I felt his presence. I shall go and deal with it. Come with my young man, but be careful"
Anthony nodded and walked with Merlin

"I see" Rai said musingly
"So what nationality is she then? And how did you two come to know each other if you don't mind me prying?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:06 pm

"Merlin's open house, we came here to check out the school and met eachother here. And Oh, she's french...why?"
Jake stopped walking with Maika and waited for the answer from Rai.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:12 pm

Voras jumped on a wall releasing thousands a spiders. withint a few seconds the entire courtyard was filled with webs that formed one singular web with him in the middle. He was stronger than the average student due to his natural affinity to magic but he was no match for an older wizard like Merlin.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:22 pm

MErlin emerged to where the courtyard was and examined the web, then turned his eye to Voras
"Well hello there dear boy, you must be Voras, yes? Your father and I had words, he informed me that such a thing might happen. It is most regrettable that it happened so soon, though fortunately there are few people around to witness it and tarnish a reputation you do not yet have. Nevertheless, let's be gone with your dark side for now, shall we?"

"Oh no reason. I'v never been brilliant at foreign languages"
He turned to Maika. He spoke with a good accent but his knowledge of French was quite poor
"Hello there Miss Maika, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Rai" he said slowly, trying to hide his bad French
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Maika just looked at him and tipped her head, she couldn't understand anything he said.
She turned to Jake who translated for her and she looked at Rai. "Rik?" she pointed to him, her english was horrible so far. She then pointed to herself. "Maika.."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Voras chuckled "Hello old man, as a demon at the top of his class I must say it is a honor to meet the strongest wizard alive for now." Voras's stance was still evil and his eyes still as they were but the evil side of him seemed a bit thrilled to see him. "Now I know i can't beat you right now but one day i will be able to, look forward to it" He sounded sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:41 pm

"Rai" he said pointing to himself, then held out his hand to shake Maika's
"It's good to meet you" he said despite knowing she wouldn't understand and gave her a friendly smile

"You and I both know that there's a thumping good chance I'll be dead before you reach the peak of your powers"
Merlin moved his hands, imitating various seals which formed a circle and he blasted it at Voras
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:43 pm

"True" Voras smirked a bit watching the seal come towards him "Until next time old man!" He was hit back into the center of the web where Voras laid knocked out and covered in spiders from his summoning.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Maika shook his hand not understanding a word. "Uh....Rik!" She said then looked at Jake. They talked for a bit in fluent french. "Oh....Raiik?"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:52 pm

Rai gently kissed the back of her hand and tried his best not to facepalm
"Rai....but you know, whatever works. Foreign language and everything. We should probably get going, class starts soon" he said pointing to two classrooms, one for him and one for them

Merlin sighed and shoo'd the spiders away
"Do me a favour young boy, take this one to his bedroom so that he might rest"
Anthony nodded and lifted Voras up and carried him to his room
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:56 pm

Voras woke up when they entered his room as if something was in his room that snapped him back to reality. He took a step away from Anthony "Thank you" He siad looking at him "Who knows what would have happened if no one helped me"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:59 pm

Maika looked at him as he did and just looked at Jake who shrugged. "Don't be getting ideas Rai, she's mine." He shook his head. "I want to meet other students and i'm sure Maika does as well."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Rai looked around a bit, hearing what Jake said but half choosing to ignore it
"Class will start in a few minutes so if you get in quick you'll have a good chance to meet other students who are in the same spot as you are" he said gesturing to the appropriate classroom and walking into his own, giving them a casual goodbye wave

"Well, I'm glad I was there to help, and I'll be around if ya need me. It was good meeting you Voras"
Anthony gave him a small smile and phased through the door and started walking down the hallway
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:14 pm

Voras waved bye to anthony and sat on his bed. He thought about getting ready for class. He sighed a bit "Skell come" He strapped his sword to his waste and went to his class, the same Class Jake and Maika were in.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:17 pm

"Oh fine.." Jake said upset holding Maika's hand, with his free one he waved to Rai. "Bye! Man time for class.....shoot me." Jake took Maika into class and sat them down to the seats closest to the door.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Anthony came through the door and looked around for a seat. He found the one next to Maika/Jake and sat in it, then got his books and other stuff out

Rai went into his classroom and sat down with some of his friends and started talking to them
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:16 am

Voras sat down in a seat in front of Maika and Jake. He was whispering to himself in french, telling himself that he wouldn't get controlled again hopefully. He wondered if anyone cleaned up the webs in the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:24 am

Maika and Jake looked at the students all around them. Jake looked maily at Anthony who just walked in. Maika stared straight ahead of her as she heard Vora speaking in french to himself. She tipped her head a bit listening to him.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:37 am

Anthony went and sat down besides Jake and looked around too. The teacher soon came in and did all the boring introductions and started teaching the class for about 15 minutes before being called out to do something, leaving the students to their own for a while
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:43 am

Voras sighed quietly and looked around. Thats when he noticed Maika trying to listen in on him. "Hello" He said in french at Maika ceasing his talking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:52 am

"Sup bro." Jake said smiling at Anthony and held out his hand. "How are you?" He asked then looked at Maika and Vora, he never heard another boy speak to Maika in french and was deep inside getting jealous.
Maika smiled, this was one of the only people besides Jake that she could understand. 'Hi, I'm Maika, who are you? You speak my language?'
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:03 pm

He turned and looked at Jake and shook his hand
"I'm alright thanks, it's nice to meet you, I'm Anthony"
Anthony heard the two of them speaking in French and he seemed to naturally flit into the language
"Oh, you two speak French? That's nice. I haven't spoken French in a good year or so. I'm Anthony, who are you two?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Voras smiled, another french person. 'I'm Voras. And French is my native tongue although I speak english fluently too. Nice to meet you Maika' he didnt sound overly trusting at all. He looked at Anthony "Voras, didn't I tell you when you helped me or no? I cant remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunatic Roleplaying :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: