Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Jake looked at Voras. "Voras calm down! Don't let him intimiate you, we can all take him. Yo creep?" He began shouting. "Wheres Maika's necklace?"
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:10 pm

"Necklace? I have no idea what you mean. What would I want with Maika's necklace?" he said semi-sincerely yet with a smirk
Back to top Go down
soul

soul

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:59 pm

mosey walked up by jack he had been silently following them
moseys face showed pain as he felt everyones emotions around him especially the negative ones
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Voras nodded at Jake before facing the guy And growling a bit "You have some nerve to steal stuff."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:55 pm

Jake growled. "Do you have it or not!? You know it controls Maika...now give it back!"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:00 pm

He seemed to hide the genuine shock he got from Jake's words
"Is that so...well well...looks like my plans might be in for a bit of a rethink" he said with a satisfied smirk
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:13 pm

"Idiot" Voras Muttered "If he don't have it he has a reason to find it now" He said to Jake, "What if he's telling the truth?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Jake shook his head. "Truth? Does he have it or not!"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:22 pm

"I doubt it, but there is a slight chance. If this item is that important, why isnt Maika wearing it?" Voras asked
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:26 pm

"That's for me to know and for you to find out"
"So long" he said giving a patronising wave. He then blew a kiss to Maika and with a bigger smirk than before, melted into the shadows
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:31 pm

"She was afraid to break it or lose it..." Jake looked at Maika and watched the figure blow a kiss to her.
Maika backed up and grabbed Voras's arm and Rai's arm scared.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:32 pm

"Then you should have kept it on you" Voras said in an accusing tone, "You are going to have to tell her what happened sooner or later Jake, this could be immense trouble. It could be as much trouble as my demon side is."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:35 pm

"Oh! So its my fault he raided my room! I didn't know that would happen." He snapped at Voras but shook his head. "I can't, he doesn't have it...just relax...we gotta watch Maika ok? Everything will be fine."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:39 pm

"You're missing one simple fact Jake. He might not have it, but if you don't then someone does. And if he's now looking for that necklace that gives us multiple problems, such as who has it, why they took it, what they might use it for, how we're going to find them and what might happen to them if the shadow finds them first" Rai said
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:02 am

"Rai's right, are you sure it isn't in the room?" Voras asked
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:52 pm

"I checked, it wasn't there....we will find it ok? Before they do.."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:06 pm

"Let's hope so, for Maika's sake"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:49 pm

"Yeah lets hope..." Voras said
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:56 pm

"Yeah..." Jake said thn looked at her. Maika was just lost, she couldn't understand anything they were saying except her name. Maika.Maika.Maika. Thats all she got out of it. "What about me?"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:07 pm

"Don't worry about it, I'm here to protect you, I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:15 pm

Voras shot a death-glance at rai "We're here to protect you and we're not gunna let anything bad happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Jake could feel the tension between the two and took a step back. "Man..."
Maika looked at them both. "Oh I..Thank you."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Rai just sighed
"Come on, we should get out of here"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:28 pm

"Maika where do you want to go?" Voras asked Maika
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:32 pm

Maika shrugged a bit. "Maybe we could....I don't know...just hang outside I guess....whats wrong? Why did you two say you were gonne protect me? Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunatic Roleplaying :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: