Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:12 pm

George smiled "Come on!" He pulled Anthony to his dorm "I dont like the door..." He blasted it off and replaced it with a mechanical door "BETTER! Here try to phase through it please" THe door was phase proof but George didnt say that

Voras nodded "Okay" He said in french adn went with the two
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:14 pm

"Oh...Sorry.." Maika said then went around with them looking for Jake.

"You can't feel anything at all?" Jake saw Maika across the courtyard but didn't get up.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
soul

soul

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:16 pm

no only what others feel
mosey looked over at maika
thats her right maika
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:18 pm

"It's ok...I didn't mean it in a bad way...I think it's kinda cute when you say it wrong"
He walked with her looking for Jake
"There he is" he said pointing to him across the courtyard

Anthony rolled his eyes and simply sidestepped and phased through the wall and kicked down the door from the inside
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Maika looked at him. "Cute?" She then looked over at Jake and waved.
Jake nodded. "Yeah thats her.."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:25 pm

"CheateR!" George laughed and bolted the door in place he touched the door and was on the other side it seemed like he fused with the eletronics of the door and came out "Better but other people might need to get in...." He gave it hinges

Voras looked over at Jake "Yup thats him"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:29 pm

"What's wrong with a normal door? You Americans and your technology..."

Rainodded and smiled
"Yeah, cute"
He started walking over towards Jake
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Maika ran over to Jake and explained everything to him in french. "So wait...you want me to go to my room to see if he is there?" He looked at Voras and Rai. "Did i hear her right?"
Back to top Go down
soul

soul

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:36 pm

mosey slightly waved to maika
i can tell you care for her a lot the way you feel about her
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:37 pm

"I'm a technomancer, Im technology dependent without technology I wouldnt be alive. so its just me mainly"

Voras loked at Rai for a second "I think youre cute tooooo" he said to MAika before they went to Jake and then followed Maika and nodded at Jake
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:39 pm

Maika waved to Mosey smiling, she heard Rai say yes it was cute and Voras call her cute so she blushed a bit but tried not to have it noticed. "Thank you." She said to them both
Jake nodded. "Yeah." Then he looked at Voras and nodded. "Ok I see....that;ll be fun." He got up. "Wanna come too Mosey?"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:40 pm

"I seeee...well...still"

"I'm afraid so Jake, you'd better high tail it to you room, and we'll be right behind you if he is there..."
Back to top Go down
soul

soul

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Sure I guess
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:30 pm

"Noooo Prob!" Voras said and looked at Jake "Yeah we should go like... now"

George laughed "Anyway... I left my stuff where we met can you go get it ,it should look like a orb"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Jake nodded. "Alright...come on guys." He went to grab Maika's hand but she pulled away and looked at Voras and Rai. Jake looked down and walked to his room.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:09 pm

Rai looked at Voras then at Maika and slowly followed Jake there

Jake's door was locked but inside it was completely trashed

"How about no lazy ass, go get it yourself"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:26 pm

"Awwww fine be that wayyyy" George ran out adn came back with a palm sized orb

Voras looked at Maika and held out his hand for her "Lets go"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:46 pm

Maika smiled at him and took his hand as they followed Jake. Jake saw the door closed and hit it. "OPEN! Grrr! Its locked!"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:48 pm

Rai looked at Maika and Voras holding hands and barely managed to hide his jealousy
He raised his palm to the door and a blast of electricity sent it flying off revealing the trashed room inside
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:26 pm

George returned to his room wiht the orb "Alright stand back"

Voras kept a hold of her hand and gasped at the damage done to Jake's room. "It was definitely here."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:34 pm

Jake screamed. "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ROOM?!?!" He ran in and looked around. "Oh no where is it!! Where?! Maika! Where is it...WHERE IS IT?!" He was looking all around for something that Maika owned that he kept with him incase. Maika looked up at Voras. "Whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Rai stood beside Maika and looked into the room and sighed
"What is he up to? It's like Merlin said...why rummage around the rooms of a bunch of teenagers...it just doesn't make any sense..."

Anthony took a few steps back
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:45 pm

"It didn't do this to our rooms" Voras said then looked at Rai "Looking for ways to gain a foothold in the school"

George threw it down and a flash blinded them for a sec before a room filled with technological everything "My room" He smiled, there didnt seem to be a bed
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Jake ran out. "Guys not good! NOT good! Maika's necklace is missing!"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:53 pm

"She looks beautiful with or without a necklace" Rai said giving her a small smile
"But I'll stipulate, what's special about the necklace. And I know he didn't but he was looking through your stuff...who's to say he wouldn't have done this to our rooms if he had gotten the chance?"

"Awesome" Anthony said ignoring that fact
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined   Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merlin's Academy for the Magically Inclined
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunatic Roleplaying :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: