Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deeper Than Blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:02 pm

Geode looked at Dason and gently touched his hand. The thing was, geode didn't blame him for anything at all and he never would, hes just not that type of person. "It's fine Dason, even the best of people can be so blinded by jealousy that it consumes them. Dnon't blame yourself."

"Calm down Julie" he gently grabbed ehr shoulders. "Nothing is going to happen to me I promise you, I will be here for you through the rest of our lives no matter what" He had listened to her and it sounded like something from the lab he escaped from. He hated the memories form there.

Miranda snuggled up into his arms
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Riley looked down blankly. "There isn't a thing I can do..."Her eyes started to tear up.

Julie looked up at him as he grabbed her shoulders. When she heard him, she felt what he meant in her heart and couldn't say anything, the breathe was just taken from her. She looked into his eyes and with a small smile rising between her cheeks she understood. "T-Thanks." Was all she could make out.

Dason nodded looking down at their hands then he looked up at Geode. "Yeah....too the point where someone gets hurt.." He looked at Juliet and the doctors that were trying to aid her, everything seemed like it was going in such slow motion that it was sickening to his heart. "And whats even worse it was the one person I was trying to protect." He said as his head and eyes met Geode's. He then turned to the doctor as he saw the man turn towards them, he began writing on a board. "She going to be ok?" He asked but the doctor just looked up as the nurses tended to Juliet. "Shes in a coma."
Dason's heart stopped. "She'll....live right?"
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:18 pm

"Si..ster...don't...cry...."
He weakly reached up and wiped her tears away
"Please don't cry...I...don't like seeing someone so beautiful so sad"

Laguna started to fall asleep when he heard a loud crash

Hale smiled and kissed her head
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Dean huigged her gently "No problem my love. Do you want breakfast?"

Geode looked genuinely shocked. Juliet was in a comatose state... there was so much he could do but he couldn't help with that. He felt as if his whole world crashed around him, his heart skipped a few beats and he got dizzy grabbing the wall for support. "W-will she be ok? When will she wake up?"

Miranda smiled and slept
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:02 pm

"But Rain..." Riley sniffled and the tears didn't stop falling. "Your hurt so bad...its my fault..."

Julie looked up at him and nodded. "Yeah I'd love that...what are we going to have?"

Dason saw Geode grab the wall for help and placed his hand on his shoulder. "Dude, you ok?" He looked back at the doctor feeling worse then before, thinking of someone this was all on him. The doctor looked at them. "She'll be alright. Why don't you two go to the cafe to get something to eat then come back and check on her. It doesn't seem too serious." But the doctor's voice even sounded unsure, like as if he didn't know what would happen. He saw what it was doing to Geode and didn't want to worsen it. "Come on..." Dason said nicely trying to take Geode's arm. "Lets go eat....you'll feel some better after.."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:11 pm

"Your...fault? No...it was my fault for not stopping him in the first place...you're not to blame...not at all"

Hale watched her
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Geode was pale adn a bit jumpy as Dason brought him out of his daze. He nodded "Yeah lets get soemthing to e-eat" he said miiserably failing to pull on a strong face at all. he started walking down to the hospital cafe. He thought it was his fault, if only he had the strength to carry Dason out fo that room Juliet wouldve never went in after Dason and shed be fine rihgt now.

"Hmmmmm Pancakes or waffles?" Dean smiled

Lumina walked a few blacks back to her home the car had dropped her off a few blocks away

Miranda slept soundly but she was having a nightmare
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Julie giggled. "Um...you know what I like!"

Riley shook her head." No it is...If i had just woken up earlier....this would of never happened."

Dason held onto Geode and helped him down the hall, when they got to the cafe Dason sat Geode down and got them both some turkey and potatoes with water on the side. "Geode..its ok, she's fine." He gulped starting to eat, he knew Geode was in bad shape and fearing it was his fault he had to do something to make him feel better. "Want to go out later? I'll buy you anything you want, just to take your mind off her.."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:10 pm

"Please...don't blame yourself...you...you couldn't have done any more, and I love you regardless"
He weakly leaned up and kissed her cheek

Shadow Rai was waiting for her

Hale couldn't tell and was half asleep
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Lumina jumped in fear seeing Shadow Rai "what are you doing here?"

Miranda nwoke up screaming

"Waffles it issss" Dean smiled "Ill be in the kitchen" he got up and went to the kitchen

Geod enodded slightly "Sounds... good" he said eating slowly. He didnt want to touch his food even, he wasnt feeling well because of what was happening
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:30 pm

Riley looked at him and cried more. "Will you be ok...?"

Julie laughed and watched Dean leave. "I'll be there in a second!" She got up and started combing her hair and fixing her outfit.

Dason wasn't too hungry either but ate regardless. He looked at Geode as they both got almost done their food and smiled. "Come on...lets go catch a movie or something...." He got up and took their trays back then took Geode into the hall and walked by Juliet's room to the exit. As they walked by Dason looked in at her and sighed hoping she'd be up by the time they got back.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:32 pm

"As long as I have you, and your love I will be"

The man laughed
"How freaking touching"

"Not sure...tempted to kill you though"

Hale held her
"Miranda? What's the matter?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:22 pm

GEode nodded slightly and couldnt help but to look in Juliets room as they walked past. He only saw her for a moment but it was in slow motion for him. She was laying there, almost lifeless and it his him hard giving him a wave of nausea and causing him to stuble a bit as they exited the hospital

Dean started to make home-made waffles

Lumina took a step back "Why are you insistent on hurting me?"

"N-nightmares..."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Riley growled at the man. "Leave! So what its incest? Whats it matter to you!"

Dason saw him stumble and held him up straight. "See....you need time away." He went with Geode into the van and drove him to the mall. When he parked he looked at Geode. "Want me to buy you something or her something....or..?" He tried to say it casually so Geode would feel a bit more relaxed.

Julie was staring into the mirror as she did her hair. Soon her hair was neatly combed but she turned feeling something in her room. No one was there and she looked back at the mirror but her eyes was turning from blue to red. As her eyes became blood red she opened a drawer and pulled out her gun.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:08 pm

"I'll go in with you" Geode said and smiled a bit through his sadness. "Maybe she will be awake when we get back" he said opening his door, he didnt believe she would be though. He was surprised that Juliet didnt die.

Dean was wistling in the kitchen and getting the butter and syrup out.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Dason nodded happily that Geode smiled. "Good. Where to first?" He had in his head some places they could go like the music store or clothes shop. He hoped that Juliet would be awake by the time they got back. "Maybe you should get her something.." Dason suggested. "Maybe like a rose or something cute."

Julie pushed the gun into the back pocket of her pants and walked downstairs to the kitchen in a controlled like walk.

-------

https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=98
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Than Blood
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40