Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deeper Than Blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Did you ever look outside and see the beautiful trees? The forests? Anything? What about the people? Do you see them or do you ignore them?
Well….we’re all over you know…
And we mix with your everyday humans.
But we, we are different.

You see, we are not from here, we are from hell, we are from heaven, we are even from myths you caused to become true. We are even you. We are humans, yes, but we are gifted.

There are many of us. We are in groups separated. We are grouped by our powers and when we are together we are the strongest we can be.

We are the Masquerades. We disguise ourselves, we show a fake side. In daylight, in public, we are shown us, how we normally look. When in danger, night time or our ‘blood’ time, we fake ourselves. We are not ashamed to be something else. We hide our faces, hide who we really are. You may think you know us, but you are far from the truth. We do not fear death, we fear life in another world unlike this one. We love it here.

We are Dolls. We have no consent. We have numbers that show who we are. Number 1, Number 2 and so on. We can control you. We made you. We have little to no emotion and when one does get emotion he transforms way beyond us. We may be blind, may be deaf, or may be mute, but we know who you are and where you are. We will find you. We see you and feel you by us. Trust me, you don’t scare us.

We are the Rogues. We are different than Masquerades, we are different then dolls. We won our emotions, we earned our lives and live them fairly. We will protect the wellbeing of others while you kill them. We have gone against you forever.

I am the Entity. I am all three of those combined. I am ruthless and above you all. But I have a heart and soft spot. Looks like I’ll be killing you, or you will kill me. This is what it all comes down to. I know your strengths and weaknesses, I can counter any attack. But can you counter mine? I am the only supernatural human now, or I will be…

Did you know we were created? We are full flesh humans turned different and experimented on. He made us and made us different. Our creator. He thought that if he could create the perfect human, everyone would be safe.
He was wrong.
We are all different in our own ways and none of us are perfect like he wanted. He didn’t like that. So he created the entity you heard of earlier. It had us all mixed together in one person, something remarkable. The Entity is perfect to him….but not the ‘perfect’ human. That does not exist. He told the entity if he could destroy us all, he would be the only human with power and he would get very far in life. He could even become a ruler.
But can he beat us all? There are so many of us and many of us are disguised. This won’t be easy.

We are not the entity but we must destroy him before he destroys us.
We are not the only after him.
We also have the CIA after him. They are a special team of agents made to take us all down. So we have two enemies, we all do….

Humans fear us, the world fears us.
And we fear them and the Entity.
This is a fight for survival…..

This takes place is Tokyo.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Group/CIA/Entity:
Power:
Weapons:
Bio:
Appearance:
Theme:
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:33 pm

[Subject to possible changes]

Name: Rai
Group/CIA/Entity: Masquerade
Power: Thunder and Lightning manipulation
Weapons: Self-forged Katana
Bio: Rai and Shadow Rai were originally one entity, but one day they split. Despite competing to be the 'real and true Rai', they both are fond of causing havoc. Rai's preferred method is more subtle and smart than Shadow Rai's
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood 1189288181_AnimeBoy51

Theme: Wonderwall by Oasis

Name: Shadow Rai
Power: Thunder and Lightning Manipulation. Ability to hide and move in shadows
Weapons: Two blades
Bio: Shadow Rai was once a part of Rai, but found a way to split himself from Rai. Shadow Rai is the manifestation of all Rai's hatred and fear and darkness. His sole aim is to destroy Rai completely so he can become whole and be the true Rai. He prefers to charge in and blow stuff up

Appearance: Same as Rai but has a darker, more intimidating feel to him
Deeper Than Blood 1189288181_AnimeBoy51

Theme: I Predict a Riot by Kaiser Chiefs

Name: Liam
Group/CIA/Entity: Doll
Power: Minor electricity control
Weapons: none
Bio: Liam is doll number 27. He was 'adopted' by Rai when he was a Masquerade. When Rai and Shadow Rai split, Shadow Rai retained control of Liam and uses him to try and find Rai, though whenever he does Liam starts to show signs of emotion and Rai uses this to try and free Liam from Shadow Rai
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood Anime-boy-1

Theme: Pretty Amazing Grace by Neil Diamond

Name: Shuro
Power: Extreme knowledge of combat and fighting
Weapons: Katana
Bio: Shuro loves killing people. He speaks fluent Japanese and English and is usually seen wearing his samurai robes even in daylight and has a habit of smoking when inappropriate. His mortal enemy is Tenchi and he takes great pleasure in thinking of new ways to kill him
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood SamuraiDeeperKyo

Theme: Times They Are A Changing by Bob Dylan

Name: Tenchi
Group/CIA/Entity: CIA
Power: None
Weapons: Duel Katanas
Bio: Tenchi takes pride in his Japanese heritage and so styles himself as a Samurai. He tries to be highly moral and believes that killing the Masquerades is for the good of mankind so it is acceptable. His long time foe is Shuro
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood Bish-03

Theme: Blowing in the Wind by Bob Dylan

Name: Laguna
Power: Power over Air
Weapons: Twin pistols/his fists
Bio: Laguna is an agent with the CIA assigned to keep track of all three groups and figure out their weaknesses so when the time comes the government can use his knowledge if need be. He is a seasoned fighter even though he is a regular human. His favorite disguise is that of a Teacher
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood Anime

Theme: Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen

Name: Anthony
Power: Rapid cellular Regeneration
Weapons: Gun
Bio: Although a Masquerade, Anthony prefers to live amongst and interact with Humans in an attempt to better understand both them and himself and he is seen as a bit of an outsider as he only kills as a last resort
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood Hqdefault

Theme: Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve

Name: Kyle
Power: Phasing
Bio: Kyle is Anthony's 'Twin Brother' and is sort of his opposite. Kyle relishes killing Humans seeing them as inferior and detests his brother, yet always tries to convince him to join him and takes great pleasure in assaulting him knowing he'll just heal
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood 002

Theme: Rockstar by Nickleback

Name: Rain
Power: None that he knows of
Weapons: N/A
Bio: Rain is a kind and caring guy. He tries to take care of those around him when in reality he's the one who needs to be taken care of. He can easily be manipulated by a few kind words or the pout/puppydog eyes of a pretty girl in need. Once he's on the hook he'll do everything in his power to help that person no matter what the risk is
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood Family

Theme: I'm a Believer by Smashmouth

Name: Lenny
Power: Controlled Explosions
Weapons: None
Bio: Lenny is the guy who 'doesn't do much'. He only does something when he feels like it and most other times he stands or sits around ignoring things, even if there's a battle going on in front of him where he's needed
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood Tumblr_l50js22Lcb1qbeu8ho1_500

Theme: Breaker by Low

Name: Carlos
Power: Shapeshifting
Bio: Carlos is highly manipulative and clever. He tricks people to get what he want and doesn't care who gets hurt in the process. Originally from Spain, he is multilingual and can talk his way out of most situations rather than resort to physical violence
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood 2770085581_5a5bf2b2d1

Theme: Gerudo Valley theme

Name: Duo
Weapons: Scythe
Bio: Duo is an unorthodox Agent. He does things his way and his way is always the right way. He carries around a special metal rod which extends into his Scythe which he can wield with deadly proficiency, enough to deflect a bullet
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood 12352

Theme: Wiseman by James Blunt

Name: Hale
Group/CIA/Entity: Rogue
Power: Earth & Ground manipulation
Weapons: Axe
Bio: Hale decided to break away from the Masquerades. He doesn't actively seek to destroy them but refuses to run if they engage him in a battle
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood Hot-1-1

Theme: Song of Healing

Name: Sirius
Power: Farsight
Bio: Sirius has just become a Rogue from being a doll and is adjusting to his new life. His power however makes him sought after as he can see what's going on anywhere in the city as that very moment
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood 8ac46b26268e42df0ab38b16ad97d0041228145092_full

Theme: Feel by Robbie Williams

Name: Lexi
Power: Mind Control
Weapons: Halberd
Bio: Lexi is highly manipulative. She uses her powers to get what she wants, and if that fails she isn't afraid to go the extra mile if it benefits her personally. Lexi is out for Lexi and no one else
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood B8tu8h

Theme: Everytime we Touch by Cascada

Name: Kendra
Bio: Kendra is shy and timid. She lives to serve those who order her around, too afraid to stand up for herself and thus is used and abused by anyone who wants to
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood Pink-haired

Theme: Hold on Hope by Guided by Voices

Name: Umbra
Power: Put people to sleep, induce nightmares, solidify fears
Weapons: Hammer
Bio: Umbra was traumatized as a child when her parents were murdered in front of her. after that her powers developed along with her sadistic nature and she aims to cause pain and misery to as many people as possible
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood 198c5609f78db3ef9a472b64d3968e7f1229016897_full

Theme: Midna's Desperate Hour

Name: Shaiya
Weapons: Twin Pistols, Shuriken, elbow blades, daggers
Bio: Shaiya is young but an incredibly adept fighter. Her brother was killed by a Masquerade so she's made it her mission to find the killer and end his life
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood Anime-girl-anime-girls-8951064-570-427

Theme: How to save a life by The Fray

Name: Holly
Power: Very minor fire
Weapons: Whipsword
Bio: Holly was walking along on a normal day when she witnessed a Masquerade murder someone in broad daylight. The CIA brought her in and debriefed her, but instead of just leaving he became an agent to stop that kind of thing happening again. She's Shaiya's partner and they work well together
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood HollyRP

Theme: Remind me by Nickleback

Name: Jimmy/Fenrir
Power: Ability to turn into a Wolf
Bio: Jimmy and Fenrir are the same being yet at the same time each have their own consciousness. When in Wolf form Fenrir is in control and Jimmy when in Human form. Both are searching for a way to seperate so Jimmy can live normally and Fenrir can fight against the Masquerade
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood Wolf__s_Rain___Kiba_by_c2lan

Theme: Untouched by The Veronica's

Name: Temos
Group/CIA/Entity: Masquerade/CIA double agent
Power: Wind manipulation + Angel Wings (hidden)
Weapons: Longsword
Bio: Temos appears to be a faithful agent for the CIA but in reality he is spying on them from the inside seeking a way to bring them down and eliminate them as a threat for the Masquerades
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood Anime-pics-anime-guys-6478884-240-320

Theme: Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Greenday

Name: Vlad
Power: Vampirism
Weapons: Metal claws
Bio: Hale has the power of Vampirism, he has to drink blood to survive, but in return it gives him great strength and agility. He can survive on his own blood but it's not as effective as the blood of others, especially of other Masquerades or Rogues
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood Vampire-anime--large-msg-121911237768

Theme: Use Somebody by Kings of Leon

Name: London
Power: Invisibility
Weapons: Short Sword
Bio: London has a sadistic streak to him, but when he keeps it in check he can seem very normal. when it gets out of control only a killing spree can satisfy his primal urge to kill and he becomes a slave to it
Appearance:

Deeper Than Blood 1247136558

Theme: Oath to Order

Last edited by OrganicPsycho on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:42 pm

EVERYONE HAS THE SAME THEME ATMMMM!! I KNOW!!!! I LOVE THIS SONG AND IT MATCHES THEM ALL. I GAVE JULIET ANOTHER THEME I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I WON'T DELETE IT BECAUSE IT WILL REMIND ME TO GET OTHER THEMES LATER~~~ I am not lazy I spent about 2 hours fighting my comp to get the pics.

Every street in this city
is the same to me
Everyone's got a place to be

but there's no room for me
Am i to blame?
When the guilt and the shame hang over me
Like a dark cloud,
That chases you down in the pouring rain.

It's so hard to find someone
who cares about you,
but it's easy enough to find someone
who looks down on you

Why is it so hard to find someone
who cares about you?
When it's easy enough to find someone
who looks down on you

It's not what it seems
when you're not on the scene
There's a chill in the air
But there's people like me
That nobody sees so nobody cares

who cares about you?
who looks down on you
who can keep it together
when you've come undone?
who cares about you?

I swear this time it won't turn out
the same 'cause now I've got myself to blame
And you'll know where we'll end up
on the streets that is easy enough
to find someone who looks down on you

who cares about you?
who looks down on you
who can keep it together
when you've come undone?
who cares about you?

Name: Juliet
Group/CIA/Entity: Masquerades
Power: Control over ice and many other things. She has this power where she can actually cut you in half without touching you.
Weapons: Her eyes and herself.
Bio: Juliet was one of the most failed experiments he created. She is and was completely uncontrollable. Juliet has strange wolf ears instead of human ears(only for this one rp!XD) they allow her to hear better. Juliet was kidnapped when she was a newborn in the hospital and was raised by her ‘creator’ and mixed. She has kept her natural hair and natural eye color and style. Blonde hair, blue eyes and a gothic Lolita style. The only thing different is her ears. She has the emotions of being scared, sad, upset, angry and sometimes and rarely does she show happiness. Juliet gets very jealous easily. She has a messed up power where she can attack or try to attack you without touching you. Its more mentally then psychically, when her eyes glow is when you should back away. The only way to avoid an attack by her is probably to look her in the eyes and knock her out or stab her. Bringing her in pain will stop any attack. Juliet is a Masquerade and in result wears a mask during night time and when she is out killing or helping. The only way to tell its her is by her eyes. She is also a bit mentally unstable. She wants to destroy the entity but wants to destroy anyone who harms her. She was kept in a lot and experimented on to where she is confused about the world and is often frightened easily by it. She doesn’t seem to talk at all or even listen too much.
Appearance: Deeper Than Blood 1219976386_5086_full (EARS AND HAIR ARE BLONDE. EYES ARE BLUE/GRAY)
Theme:

Name: Dason
Group/CIA/Entity: CIA(secretly)
Power: Will be explained in bio
Weapons: Often swords.
Bio: Dason is the youngest son the creator had himself. He believes what his father is doing is right to a point. He hates seeing others in pain and often does what he can for them. He took a huge liking to Juliet as when she was finally let out and when she was unstable and uncontrollable, he kept her out of trouble. He is like a big brother to her and does what he can to protect her. He is with the CIA to take down the Entity before it hurts anyone. He has blue-black hair and blue eyes. Goth style as well.
Appearance: Deeper Than Blood Black-Butlet-black-butler-12843617-917-922
Theme:

Name: Shadow
Power: He can control darkness and teleport.
Weapons: Shadow sword
Bio: Shadow was created shortly after Juliet was finished. He is a killer. He wants to finish up the Masquerades and the Dolls then he will move onto the Rogues and then the Entity. He seems to have a slight soft side but when used against him he will end up going on a rage.
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae108/xx_Azriel_xx/animewithsword.jpg
Theme:

Name: Exodus
Power: Able to transport her spirit to spy on people and able to destroy anything with her spirit.
Weapons: Has none
Bio: Exodus was a normal 17 year old at her friends party when she was walking to her car and the creator drugged her to sleep and took her back to his lab. He placed in her a machine and operated on her for hours. He mixed her up in many different ways and in result she is able to make her spirit leave her body in other to get through challenges or just to throw people off. She seems to be very silent and the experiment caused her to become blind. She has little emotion, rarely likes to smile or anything.
Appearance: Deeper Than Blood 87vampire
Theme:

Name: Lolita
Power: Able to spread darkness and create rainstorms.
Weapons: dual swords
Bio: Lolita was once a Doll and one of the creators first creations. She was loved by him and even used as a sex toy when she had no emotions. She was freed from his clutches by Shadow who owed her a favor. Now she lives in deep hate and wishes to help all the experiments even the Entity, she only wishes to destroy the creator if possible.
Appearance: Deeper Than Blood 1_478823604l
Theme:

Name: Scarlet and Violet
Group/CIA/Entity: Mutated Humans
Power:
Weapons:
Bio:both are little children who were actually created on in the hospital they were born in. When the creator couldn’t escape with them he left them there and they grew up with a strange set of powers. Violet had the power to see the future and tell when you were going to die or get hurt. Scarlet grew up with the power to freeze time and make blood appear from nowhere. Violet has purple hair, purple eyes, and wears a purple dress, purple shoes with white stockings. Scarlet has red-orange hair, red-orange eyes, wears a red-orange dress, red-orange shoes and white stockings. These twins are either always separated or together. They have the power to contact or find the other easily.
Appearance: (SCARLET) Deeper Than Blood Wise_Child_by_MirroredIllusions (VIOLET) Deeper Than Blood Fe487e54c111f298cbaeebaecd0b72691254865102_full
Theme:

Name: Eden
Group/CIA/Entity: CIA/Masquerade
Power: She can locate another masquerade or turn invisible.
Weapons: Daggers
Bio: Eden was almost the same as Juliet. He created her after Juliet and didn’t want another screw up so he made her then left her somewhere to die. Eden however had other plans and was a full flesh Masquerade. She still is. But ever since she saw what they do she wants to do right and help get rid of everyone. She is a secret worker for the CIA.
Appearance: Deeper Than Blood TheAnimeGallery_com_73083_743x1000
Theme:

Name: Journey
Power: Anything with land, can make trees, vines, anything with nature grow.
Weapons: Her power
Bio: Journey was created for the sole purpose of making a new and better land. Her power is more than anyone even imagined. However, she sees the beauty it is and is one of the Dolls who has emotions. She is often attached to some person and does whatever she can do to protect or help them.
Appearance: Deeper Than Blood Anime-school-girl
Theme:

Name: Luna
Power: Able to turn into an animal
Weapons: Herself
Bio: Luna has found her own way of making things work out. She was never experimented on but did it herself where she was able to turn into any animal. She has a sort of demon side where she can even become completely uncontrollable. She is looking in aiding each side, even the Entity. She is like Juliet, blue eyes and black hair with blonde streaks. She has a completely gothic style.
Appearance: Deeper Than Blood Konachancom-93082-black_hair-coffee-kizoku-cure_girl-panties-scan-seifuku-tagme_character-underwear
Theme:

Name: Ariana
Power: Water
Weapons: usually daggers
Bio: Ariana was a twisted little girl to begin with. She dreamed of death and when the man came and took her from her home she went with every experiment. She wanted to change the world her way and wanted to be the star, the ruler. She can control anything that has to do with water. She can often make it rain and freeze the rain but its still there in front of you. Ariana wears a mask like all masquerades and keeps her style Japanese and simple. She has a hunger to get rid of the entity herself so she can be the perfect human and praised by her creator. She has all her emotions but she mostly shows her anger and craziness above all.
Appearance: Deeper Than Blood L_0366a014a27317e445f654ab547b654d
Theme:

Name: Lucy
Group/CIA/Entity: Unknown
Power: Able to make nightmares come alive.
Bio: Lucy has a twin brother that she was separated from when this whole epidemic was going on. She is looking all over to find the brother she once lost hoping he is alright. She has a very flirty style and is incredibly sensitive to her brother, she wants to protect him as she remembers him somehow and just wants him with her through life. She is very feisty and will do whatever it takes.
Appearance: Deeper Than Blood Playingwithcats2
Theme:

Name: Gemma
Power: able to teleport after freezing time
Weapons: none
Bio: Gemma is pretty much best friends with Violet and Scarlet, she has seen them and wants to follow their path. She has a much different power shes not afraid to use. She is somewhat a spy and is often taken care of by Journey.
Appearance: Deeper Than Blood Anime-146
Theme:

Name: Tony
Power: Able to burn anything he makes contact with.
Weapons: Himself
Bio: Tony is a different type of Rogue, he got out of the Masquerade stage only to be one. He was sent by the creator to try and get rid of as many masquerades as possible. He has his eyes mainly set on Juliet since he know she will be one of the toughest to take down. He also goes after some dolls but is only doing this all to help the Entity achieve his goal so Tony can be praised.
Appearance: Deeper Than Blood Sanpo
Theme:

Other chars that just have pics atm, might get to a CS soon:

Julie - Deeper Than Blood 473493-bigthumbnail AND Deeper Than Blood BlondeAnimeGirl

Riley - Deeper Than Blood Anime_girl

Liviana - Deeper Than Blood Ii-1

Ray - Deeper Than Blood Kishida-mel (But with Blue eyessss)
~She carries a dog stuffie (reminder to me)

Frankie - Deeper Than Blood AnimeScytheGirlSilver

Avarice - Deeper Than Blood Little_cute_anime_girl_by_MeiChan35

Avon - Deeper Than Blood RedHead AND Deeper Than Blood A381b2aa914b7ac34524dc8ad9b9af9a (SHE doesn't have thos wings on her head or back. But her eyes and hair + demon personality = PERFECT!)

Will have many many moreXD And will have pics with them when possible!!! (ReMINDER!)
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Deeper Than Blood Untitled-3

Deeper Than Blood Untitled-4

Deeper Than Blood Untitled-5 {She has rainbow eyes}

Deeper Than Blood Untitled-6

Deeper Than Blood Untitled-7

Deeper Than Blood Untitled-8
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:37 am

(I know this is long. So we'll start when we're all on.)

She stood naked floating in a container of some sort. It was taller than her and gave her room. But it was filled to the brim with water. Upon her chest and head laid censors to keep the girl alive another day in her conditions. The scientist had just put her to rest and shook his head. “Don’t know why I bother keeping you alive, you fail every experiment I do to you, maybe one day instead of keeping you in that tank with air, I‘ll take the air out and watch you drown.” The girl’s eyes in the container were closed but her ears, wolf ears, were high up and she could hear him well, even if she didn’t see him. He turned and left the room, unknown to him that a tear ran down the girl’s face and she opened her eyes to watch him leave. She had darling blue eyes and golden blonde long hair that went to about her elbows, she also had wolf ears that were the color of her hair. She was special although different.
Slowly she placed her hands on the front of the glass container that held her. Secretly she thought of things. She even wondered why she was here and how she got here. Upon her thoughts she remembered a young boy with blue black hair. He was kind and gentle to her, only person in that lab who didn’t think of her as a mistake. The water crashed onto the sunny shore, the sand dewed with the tide as the girl and boy watched it. This was the first time she had been out of the lab, out of that container besides experiment use. She watched the clouds and the birds, people and their laughter. She understood none of it. She didn’t get what was so good to be happy about. She didn’t know what a bird was, what clouds were or even the ground and sand was that she walked on. She was clueless about every little piece. Except the water. She knew water, she lived in it basically.
Why had that boy taken her out to see the world? He was like a brother to her, she knew nothing and he knew everything, willing to teach it. But, the scientist spotted them not sure after and drug the girl by her hair back into the container. She would forever be trapped.
She came back into reality as the boy walked into the room. He walked up to the glass and put his hands up where she had her own. “I know Juliet, I know your trapped, but one day you will be free. And when that happens, I’ll be with you always.” Juliet, the girl, looked at him, her face blank and wanting to smile but knew it would be taken down by the creator himself.
*I will be free….I will be free.* She knew what she had to do. Slowly she moved on hand to the censor that was placed on her naked chest and pulled it off.
The boy’s eyes went wide. Without those censors, she would die.
One by one she pulled them off and held her breathe, repeating in her head.
*I will be free. I will be free.* She closed her eyes for a moment and gathered her thoughts, when she had it, she sprung open her blue eyes. They were glowing a softer blue and both of her hands were on the container now.
The boy backed up, erupted. “Juliet stop!” She was uncontrollable, the scientist could never get her power to work when he wanted it to, it happened when it needed to.
Her hair lifted up, her power coursed through her and she forced it all on the container. Soon it glowed the color of her eyes and cuts appeared on it breaking it. Water leaked and the boy turned and ran off to find help.
But as soon as he left. The container shattered and the girl fell onto the cold ground breathing it in.
A beeping from an alarm went off. But she couldn’t help but think, she was finally free.

She sat upon a bench, the rain pouring down hard today. It only made her more upset. Brown hair, with pink eyes. She wore a striped pink shirt and a sleeveless white hoodie on top of it, she wore nice blue jeans that went down to her ankles and socks that didn’t show out of her black and white checkered shoes. The girl looked around as if for an answer but saw no one in sight. She looked at her hands. Broken forever was her heart. She couldn’t help but to think of one thing. Her twin brother. She reached into her coat pocket, it was getting soaked with the rain dripping on her. She could only be happy at the fact of it. Rain made her happy. It’s name was like her brother’s. Tempest. A harsh storm. Sure the rain she was in wasn’t harsh, but it reminded her of what she lost. She pulled out a picture from her pocket. Two babies laid in the arms of a woman. She was smiling at the camera.
“You have a brother Lucy.” Lucy remembered the conversation perfectly. She was taken from him when they were just born. Taken from her mother too. She was used, then she was one of the few experiments he let her free, seeing no use for her power, after days of searching, she found her mother.
Lucy stared at the picture. “Do I mom?” Her mother nodded and replied. “Yes, his name is Tempest.”
Lucy shut her eyes thinking, she knew she was empty for a long time, she didn’t know why though. She thought it was just because, but no, she has a brother, someone who is just like her, someone who can probably feel what she feels, someone who knows her pain.
She leaned her head back, her hair was in two long beautiful pig tails, they went down to right above her elbow. A tiny bit of her hair was out of it in the back, giving her a natural but clean look. She let her hood fall off and rain touch her face as she sat on the bench on the street waiting. *Brother..* She thought. *I will find you.*

She had walked around the street with her cat. Black it was, with a gray bell around it. The rain did nothing to her as she was lightly covered up. She had long brown hair that went a bit below her elbow and blue-green eyes. She always wore a orange flower in her hair. Her shirt was a pink tank top, and she wore short jean shorts. Her shoes were just plain and simple black.
She looked at her cat as it began to pour a bit more and picked him up in her arms. “Its ok Mao, you’re safe.” She cradled him a bit and continued walking.
She had left her house a bit ago. Her mind was set on the experiments she had heard of. The girl had a brother, he was taken in and experimented on. He became a doll.
She stopped dead in her tracks.
“What is it Riley?” Mao asked. Yes the cat. Riley’s power was her able to talk to animals. Something she had gotten on her own, or so she thought.
“Brother…” Riley said sadly looking down as she let out a few tears. “My brother..”
Mao rubbed up to her a bit. “Don’t be sad we will find him..”
She sniffled, the rain was getting to her. But she didn’t want it too. Rain was her brother’s name. She wanted to be in the rain, to feel like she was with him. After all they were twins….
“Your right..” She sniffled again and kept walking. The streets were wet and she was about to turn the corner. “Riley!”
Her eyes jumped up in front of her, but that’s not the problem. A dark shadowy arm wrapped around her stomach and a hand covered her mouth. She tried to scream but no sound came out and she dropped Mao as she tried to pull the man’s hands off of her.
“I found you Riley.”

Long black hair with blonde streaks, blue eyes like the ocean. She was wearing more of a school girl outfit, it was a black top and black miniskirt and she had lace black socks on and black like school shoes. She was laying on her bed listening to the rain. Slowly her mind started to drift off to the day she injected herself.
She heard about the experiments and wanted to try it herself. She went into the forest alone and took a needle with her. She took a bit of blood from each animal. But they weren’t happy. She ended up with more bite marks than blood from each.
But in the end, like a drug, she found her vain and pushed all the blood into it. Yes it should of killed her, but thankfully it didn’t.
She smiled a bit at the progress. But it came very painfully. Her head sweat and she couldn’t help but scream night after night in the apartment she lived in. She would wake up neighbors.
Sometimes she would even end up howling at the moon and the neighbors would bang on her door for her to stop but she couldn’t. She wasn’t in full control then. She is now.
She leaned her head back over the bed looking into the neighborhood. She rubbed her eyes trying to stay awake and watched the outside. She saw a brown haired girl carrying a cat walking by and got up watching as she saw the man come from nowhere and grab her.
She hopped out of bed and began to run out of her room, she changed herself into a wolf, a black wolf. She sprinted for the door hoping to save the girl from who was trying to take her. But in the end, as she made herself to the door to leave, it swung open at her and she flew back. The sudden hit made her change back into a human and she was out cold on the floor with a huge cut in her forehead that was bleeding down her hair and the side of her face.
She never got to see who opened the door that hit her.

Traveling up and down the aisles, she stopped as she reached the frozen section. Her eyes peered up at the drinks on the top self. She smiled seeing her favorite drink. Her eyes are bright and blue and her hair is black and long down past her elbow, a black and white bow was perched at the top of her head. She was wearing a short top that exposed a bit of her breasts and long tight jeans that led to black boots.
She slowly opened the fridge door and climbed up and grabbed her drink. Around her people watched her and walked down the aisles. That’s when her power came in.
*What’s that girl doing climbing? All she has to do is reach up.* *God she looks nice in those jeans, wish I could wear something like that.*
She heard their thoughts. But soon the aisle was crowded. She looked around and got down from climbing up and reached her feet to the ground again.
She grabbed her cart and kept pushing it with the drink still in her one hand. The thoughts, good and bad about her and everything around her, the store and even the people’s lives filled her head.
She rushed out of the aisle and more people walked in front of her, so many people. It was raining outside and people were hurrying in to get away from the weather.
She looked around as her vision dazed a bit. So many thoughts. The girl held her head stirring a bit. It was painful. Like they all were hitting her with giant rocks and slowly killing her.
Her hands reached to her ears and she clamped them. “Stop!” She called, no one around her was really talking but all the thoughts, from everyone, she could hear them. “Stop it STOP!” She moved around her eyes tightly closed as she heard more thoughts, they were giving her a headache, hurting her brain. She stumbled and tripped into people and eventually she tumbled into a wall and hurt her arm and started screaming, still holding her ears. “Shut up!!! Shut up all of you! Stop those thoughts! Stop!!!”
She had never had a problem like this since she was stuck at the lab. The dolls and masquerades all around would use their minds to talk and she would hear them all and one day there was just so much and they were none stop where she collapsed and started going haywire. Her blood pressure rose and her readings so off the chart that if anymore noise got in her head she would have a mental breakdown and end up killing everyone in the room. She just couldn’t take a life.
She scrambled to the floor holding her ears. “Stop…that’s all I want just stop..”
But the thoughts kept going, hurting her inside her brain. She felt she would go mental again and kill everyone.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:34 pm

They were two sides of the same coin. They still are. They always will be
His most striking feature has always been a subject of debate. The deep red hair, or the sharp, piercing green eyes? The only way to separate the two is the darkness in the other's eyes. He's more brutal, more upfront. See him in a dark alleyway and you won't be leaving with all your limbs...or your life...The other...the 'original'? He's much more subtle. He'll play with his food. Get inside your head. Make you understand that you have to die. Maybe he's just sadistic? Or maybe he's just trying to fool himself, not you...

But he's called the Threefold Thunder for a reason...there's another side to him. He has a little brother. A doll of only 15, this one is fiercely loyal to the entity known as Rai. But striped of his emotions he can't tell which is which. He serves whichever one gives him an order. The dark side uses him to spite the original. The original fights to get him back. Why? He doesn't need him...so why? Perhaps to prove to himself that he's still human no matter how inhumane he can be? Or perhaps he truly loves the only flesh on this world forever bound to him by blood? Perhaps no one will ever know

But that is the Threefold Thunder. The Light, The Dark and The Neutral. Perhaps their fates are even more intertwined than they dare to think?

Rai stood on the roof of the building and let the rain hit him hard. Water conducts electricity so tonight would be ideal for using the powers he had. But he wasn't going to. He stared at Shadow Rai who stood in the same pose on the opposite roof to him, with a cruel smirk on his face. Rai could engage him in battle. But they had fought so much for supremacy over each other that it was tedious now. A draw was inevitable. Even with Liam on his side Shadow Rai couldn't get the edge. Perhaps they were just waiting for an outside force to tip the balance so they could settle this dispute once and for all. As Rai turned round and headed inside to shelter himself from the rain one thing was for sure, tonight was not that night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shuro hated the rain. Shuro loved to smoke. The two don't go together terribly well so on a night like this he couldn't smoke. He hated it. He almost wished he could blast the rain into oblivion. He started walking along the street, his robes fluttering in the wind. He never got cold. His skin was like steel. That was the way it had been made. He looked down at his katana sheathed tightly in its sheath and kept walking until something...or rather someone...caught his eye. An old friend of his. A man by the name of Tenchi. Tenchi and he had been enemies for the longest of times, though he had never told anyone why or how their rivalry had began. A cruel smirk crossed Shuro's face. Perhaps this smoke free night wouldn't be so bad after all...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laguna had his umbrella up and was walking to the Supermarket. He usually preferred to go on Weekends but lately his job left little time to himself. It was the Masquerades. It was his job to find them, to determine that they were who they thought they were, and to bring them in for questioning if possible. If not, to kill them. Laguna worked for a special division of the CIA that had been set up in order to counter the new threat of the Masquerades. He was good at his job, but it didn't mean he had to like it. Laguna had always been philosophical ever since High School. He had pondered his existence, studied Astronomy and Astrology. He had always wondered if Human beings had souls. What about animals? Or any living being for that matter? Could it be extended to plants? And if these so called 'Masquerades' had been created, did they have souls? If they were simply humans who had been experimented on, was their soul still in tact? Could a soul be damaged by the cruel acts they committed in the dead of night? These thoughts ran through his mind as he entered the supermarket. It was a rare quiet evening for him, but as he saw a girl thrash and scream on the Supermarket floor Laguna knew this would be no quiet evening any more...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anthony sat on the edge of a five storey building looking down at the street below as people ran back and forth like ants to escape the bad weather. His favourite pastime was observing the people of the planet as they went about their business. He always wondered what must they think about. Friends? Family? Loved ones? More trivial and menial things such as dinner and homework? Yes, truly Humans were an interesting subject to him. Even that statement to him...that word...'Human' made him feel as if he was just an outsider, an observer...something...not quite human. He had always pondered the meaning of his existence, but it was when he was experimented on that things truly began to change. He had always been a quick healer, but when they had experimented they discovered his cells regenerated much quicker than most. He had been stabbed, kicked, had bones broken, muscle torn, fingers snapped into pieces, been pushed of 20 storey buildings, had his arms ripped from his sockets, been given electric shocks enough to stop his heart from beating...yet he recovered from it all. He had died more deaths than he cared to think about. It had only made him ponder why he had been given such torture...what had he done to deserve this?

As Anthony looked at his hand which had a healing hole from a bullet inflicted by his sadistic twin brother Kyle, a figure came and sat beside him
"Hello there Rain. To what do I owe this pleasure?"
"No reason master, I just came to check up on you. You didn't return for dinner so I grew...I grew..."
"Worried, Rain?"
"No...I feel no worry...I cannot feel it...I feel...nothing..."
"Yes you do...you came to help me. You have been the best friend I'v ever had and I will help you recover your emotions"
"I do not think that is wise..."
"Why not?" he asked
"I have a sibling...a twin sister...she probably thinks I have passed on. If I regained emotions I should have to seek her out. I would not want to ruin her life..."
"You feel emotions Rain, you just won't admit it...that right there...that's despair of the highest order...you love your sister and you want to return to her...she's out there looking for you"
"How could you know that?"
"Because my twin brother is the cruellest man I know, and I still care for him. I'll bet your sister won't stop until you're in her arms, hugging her tight. You'll be with her soon Rain...I can feel it in my bones...and when that day comes you'll weep tears of joy and you'll have your emotions back...I'll make sure of that"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:01 pm

He stood in a circle. Not a drawn one, not an imaginary one, but one in which bodies lay around him. They were all dead, he had done it, and yet he didn't know why. He stepped back and ran out of the building that all those bodies lay. He knew he wouldn't be caught but still he had to get out of there as fast as possible. Soon he was inside a house, a girl with rainbow eyes giving him something to eat.
"Should I get Levitas?" She asked kindly, yet void of all emotion.
"No Ill be fine." He said looking at her with his green eyes with a red rim around them. "But thanks Miranda."
*If you just stayed with the others I wouldn't make that happen Geode. Don't be ridiculous Elijah, I'm not what you want to be anymore so why don't you just leave! Because I am you, but you knew that.* The boy, Geode held his head, ever since he had become what he is now, this other side to him, Elijah, has been trying to take control of him. What just happened was a result of Elijah being able to break through Geode's defenses. * It's only a matter of Time Geode, I will be in control.* With that Elijah's voice faded away leaving geode to his thoughts.
Of course his thoughts didn't last long, a guy with blond hair walked in. "Miranda called me." He said.
"I told her not to" he said frustrated. Why had Miranda called Levitas when he said not to?
"She told me that, I think she's worried about you Geode."
"Don't be ridiculous she's a doll she is unable to worry."
"She's more than a doll Geode she's your sister, you know this and you know very well that she is capable of feeling small emotions towards you."
Geode growled a bit, he knew he was right and hated being proven wrong. "Fine why are you here?"
"You lost control again Geode, you can't live an honest life if you keep losing control."
Geode sighed a bit and knew he was right.

He stood on a building, searching for something, his targets mainly. Masquerades, Rogues, Dolls, They will all be erased from this world and he will rule over the people of this earth sorting out any Imperfections in the world. Under his rule there will be peace, perfection, and execution of anyone who cannot provide those things. He jumped down landing on his feet looking at the cars pass by. People can't just magically become perfect, oh no, they would need to be taught to be. This was all part of Sepulchure's thought process of thinking ahead too much, to him destiny is on his side and he will succeed in everything he does.
He had spotted on of the 'imperfects' not too long ago and he now would go looking for her, and once he found her she would be no more. On a bench in the pouring rain, he saw her. Things would get very interesting. He took a step towards her his sword materializing in his hand.

A boy walked down the street, he was in an emotionless state permanently. But he felt something, that if he could find one person he would have all of his emotion back, and become a Rogue, or was he already a rogue? He shook his head, no not yet, he had to get the rest of his emotion back first. Every time he entered a new area of the city the rain picked up, turning into a harsh unforgiving storm. Then he saw her, The girl sitting on the bench and Sepulchure, he had ran into him more than once, every time the storm that naturally intensified every time he was around had saved him each time.
He noticed that sepulchure was going after the girl and willed his powers to make the rain blinding. *Let the rain take over* he thought to himself as his eyes glowed. *Let the rain become a Tempest.*

They were talking deep in a building, about the other two that abandoned the group, how they would pay for their betrayal. The ring leader, Mike, smirked as plans came together and powers became stronger. All four of the group knew of Geode inner conflict and they were going to use it against him, soon Geode won't exist and Elijah will. Soon the betrayers will be gone.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:53 pm

Taking deep breathes, she looked around. No one to put her back, no case to be put back in. She finally escaped.
She looked around her, glass shattered everywhere and water drenched the floor. Juliet started slowly leaning up.
*Uah!* She couldn't help but wince at the pain, glass was into her bare skin, her hands and legs mostly.
She slowly moved one leg after the other. It felt weird to stand. It felt weird to move.
She crawled over, each step making glass more sink in. She then grabbed hold of a machine and with its help, lifted herself up.
"Whats going on Dason!?" Juliet heard the father shout. She knew he wouldn't harm her if she did what he said, but she didn't want to be used anymore...no not anymore. She looked around in hopes of an escape. Her eyes matched a window just above where she was captivated just a while ago. She let go of the machine unsurely and started walking, stumbly, to the window. Its ledge was right where she could reach it. All she needed to do, was open the window and run away. Gripping the stony ledge she lifted herself up and looked at the window. She thought of using her power. And she tried. She put her hand to it and willed it to crack. But nothing happened.
She looked down. This would mean the end of her escape. No, she knew she had to find a way out. She pushed the window a bit and it budged only slightly. She tried again harder and the window flew open and she crawled out, her blood was drawing from her skin. The glass had finally made her bleed to where she could see it well.
She was now outside, in the rain, laying on the ground. She stood up, almost falling, but the wall caught her and she held her side were a glass shard was in her. Confused and scared she put her shaking hand on it and pulled it out.
She watched the red liquid fall from her body and felt the pain. She wondered the whole time though. What was this red liquid?

Lucy relaxed letting the rain hit. Then it started getting harder for her to take it. It seemed like she was drowning, like she couldn't even see past it.
She could barely breathe then it hit her. She darted her head up gasping in, she had taken some water in instead of air and needed air now. She looked down about to cry. It seemed the storm was becoming harsh, she could only think of her brother more. She felt strange, she began to shiver. She wasn't alone anymore. She turned her head to the side and saw Sepulchure barely through all the rain. She at first just looked at him, trying to make him out. Then she saw the sword materializing right infront of her and got up, frightened to death. Stuttering in her steps, she started backing up and almost backed up into the bench. The storm seemed to only get worse, making it harder for her to see him.
"W-Wh-o?" She looked around hoping to find a way out. She wanted to scream for help, but who was around that she could see?
Lucy turned without another glance, so quickly that her body moved in a swift and she began running away from the bench for her life. She still couldn't see, her hearing helped her a bit. As she darted away from the bench, the picture of her mother and brother fell from her pocket and landed in a puddle right infront of where she was sitting.

Riley pulled from him but as the storm got worse he only tightened his grip on her. "Give it up." He shouted and as quick as day they both turned into a shadow and disappeared. Mao stood there looking around. "Riley! Riley!" He looked around helplessly then ran to find shelter. "Where could she have gone?"
A huge black building stood in a vacant but wet part of the city. The rain hit its hardest there. It was all rundown but was more of hangout for them. Shadow materialized them infront of the building and made Riley look at it. "Like this place sweetheart? Its where you're going to be living now."
He pushed her into the building passing a boy with brown hair. He seemed evil to begin with, brown eyes that could kill.
"Hey Shadow, got meat?" "Yes I do Tony." He pulled Riley to a bed and threw her on it. "You can sleep on the bed brat, but my shadow won't let you leave this building got it?" He turned and went to Tony and started talking.
"So who's she?" "Some kid with powers, I don't know which race yet or even if shes part of the 'that' group but she'll stay here." Shadow turned and eyed her down evily. "I'm going Tony, just keep your sight on her."
"Got it." Tony nodded and walked slowly over, careful not to alarm her.
He sat by her on the bed and put his hand gently to her face. "Hey." He moved some of her hair out of her eyes. "You're really pretty you know that? I don't kill pretty girls, instead I just beat the information out of them. You wanna live kid? You have to tell us what we want to know."
Riley didn't move from how she landed on the bed when she was thrown. She laid there cold and started crying silently. *Brother...*

Luna groaned getting up. She held her head and wiped off blood. Feeling it on her she looked at her hand in amazment. She couldn't believe it happened or that she got hit. She didn't know why she got up in the first place and slowly started walking back to her room. She made her way there, then looked outside again and saw Riley had disappeared.
Then it clicked why she went out in the first place, to save that girl. But she wasn't around anymore.
Did the man take her? Did she get away? How long was I out? All those questions were in her head now.
She went back and sat on her bed. She didn't know anymore now.

The girl kept moving about on the floor. More and more thoughts filled her head, hurting her. She started screaming, screaming so loud, an actual crack went all down the window a few feet from her. They wouldn't stop. She needed to black out! Black out before she hurt a person and not a window! It needed to happen soon..or someone would die.
She kept holding her head desperate. "Help me!"
She thrashed about and hit aisles and got cut in the arms and legs from the metal shelves. "For god sakes everyone shut up!!" Her voice rang out very powerful. The lights all over broken and fell everywhere. The store wasn't in full darkness. The rain, the gray sky made it able to see still.
Everyone, however started running and screaming...filling the girl's head with more thoughts then ever.

(I'll be trying to add a new char in with each new post. Tony came in on this one.)
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:29 pm

Rai headed down the building and out the entrance, meeting Shadow Rai who was standing at the entrance to the opposite building. Same as the roof, just closer
"We meet again so soon?" he asked mockingly
"I'm not in the mood to play" Rai said and started walking off
Shadow Rai seemed to follow him in the shadows
"Oh, does little Rai not want to come out and play with the big bad wolf?" he asked even more mockingly
"Don't make me laugh furball, I'd beat you into the ground, I'm not in the mood to humour you tonight"
Shadow Rai let out a snicker and his presence seemed to fade
Rai just sighed and walked into the half-lit street and headed toward his favourite late night diner for a bite to eat

Laguna saw the girl and ran to her, dropping his shopping. Normally he would have to be careful and approach slowly, but something was different this time. It didn't seem to matter who she was, good or bad, he felt compelled to help her. He knelt by her and gently placed his hands on her cheeks
"Look into my eyes and focus on me, focus on me and my thoughts alone, no one else's. You can do it" he said and thought it extra strongly
He didn't know why but he couldn't let this girl die. He wouldn't let this girl die...

Just as Shuro spotted Tenchi, Tenchi also spotted Shuro and he placed his hands on the hilts of his blades. They weren't so different. Both had a deep love of their culture and heritage and embraced being Samurai, both were skilled warriors. So why where they so different? The question had perplexed Shuro but not Tenchi. Though whenever Shuro raised the question Tenchi refused to give him the answer he sought. Perhaps that's why time after time he sought him out and engaged him in combat. Neither had ever truly gotten the upper hand and Shuro still didn't have his answer

Anthony stood up
"I have to go for now Rain, please take care of yourself"
"Thank you master" Rain said kindly
Anthony started walking, briefly looking back at Rain with a look of worry before leaping off the building and out of sight. Rain stood up and started walking through the streets, not quite knowing where he was, where he was going or why he was doing what he was doing. He saw this girl get hit and fall back, though he hadn't seen who had done it, and he had gotten a glimpse of another girl being taken by something, but not seen enough to know it was anyone other than a random female. He headed into the building to find the girl and try to help her. It was his nature. It was his strength, his weakness. It was who he was
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:08 pm

"Did that storm just get heavier?" Geode asked Levitas looking out the window, it definitely had, was that Natural? He walked to the window and opened it.
"Yeah.... Thats not natural" Levitas looked out "If this keeps up there will be a huge flood... we need to find the source." Him and Geode ran out of the house.
"What do you think is causing it?" Geode yelled over the torrent of rain.
"Im guessing Doll or Masquerade, but MAsquerades usually arent this wide scale about it."
"So a Doll"

Tempest watched the girl run *Smart* Then he saw sepulchure looking at him through the rain that made it almost impossible to see. "Time for my exit" he said to himself and ran, but not before seeing the picture and picking it up. *She mustve dropped this* He decided he would track her down and give it back to her later, but for now he needed to escape Sepulchure.
Sepulchure growled, It was that kid again that he had tied to kill twice and failed because of this. He wouldn't let him escape this time. He threw the sword. The sword cut through the rain splitting it and in a few seconds it had hit Tempest in the back. In an instant the rain calmed back down.

"George Raymond Vocke! Get off that computer youve been missing for fifteen years and all you want to do is be on that damn thing! How bout you spend some time with your mother?" That was George's mother. Fifteen years ago he had gone missing and one day he just reappeared here as if it was natural to be missing fifteen years away from the parents.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:28 pm

Luna looked around her room. She nervously sat thinking, somehow knowing that girl was in danger. But what was she to do? She doesn't know her or where she is currently. She's lost.
Luna got up sadly and looked at the door. She walked slowly and went to it. Gripping the door by its side she was ready to slam it in frustration but didn't as she heard a door open. The same door that hit her in the face and knocked her out. She walked into a hall and saw a boy there with a blank face. "Hello?"
She waved in his direction. "You ok?"

"Father, Juliet isn't the only one gone, number 211 is too."
"What?" The scientist got up angry and walked over to the boy. "Well where did that doll go?"
Dason only shook his head. His father pushed him aside and walked around the labs. He noticed not only was Juliet's container shattered and all over, that another one was too.
It belonged to a girl doll named 211. Brown hair and blue eyes.
He growled tightening his fist. "God where are these experiments going!?"
Number 211 gasped a bit. Then held her breathe as she was hiding. When she heard the door shut, she slowly crept up and ran off to find an exit.
Something grabbed her shoulder pulling her back.
"Stop." Shadow demanded holding the girl back. She only stared down, no facial expression. Like no care in the world. But she wasn't fully a doll. She was more of a rogue. She was developing her emotions. One at a time.
"Leave me be." She said to Shadow. They seemed to know eachother but she just wanted him away.
"No. Another escaped earlier. You're like me 211, we need eachother. Help me find that masquerade."
"And if I don't?"
He made a sword in his hand and put it to her neck. "Then you'll die."
She seemed to brush it off smoothly without a care. "Yes." Was all she said and pushed him away running off. She grabbed a thin jacket from a rack to cover her bareness and put it on as she went outside to the real world.

Luna looked around desperate, but as the rain stopped she stopped. "That was strange..." She collapsed taking in her breathe. She had fallen right in the middle of the street and was too weak to get up.
She started coughing. Even though she was safe, she felt dead somewhat, as if hit in the back with a sword. *Temp....est..* She made out then turned her head away from danger. A truck was driving on the street Lucy was laying and it was coming fast. It saw Lucy but couldn't stop and beeped at her. She just laid there helpless as the truck was only a few feet was killing her.

The girl shot her eyes open at Laguna hearing him. "I can't.." She shook her head holding her ears and struggled trying to only think of him. She didn't know him, but she didn't know half the people in the market either.
She tried what he asked of her and focused on him and his thoughts. She soon heard nothing in her head and took a sigh of relief as everything seemed to calm down. She looked at him strangely. "Ho....how..."
She blinked a bit and saw everyone looking at them. She didn't know what to do. She was too weak to move, she just wanted to curl up and cry for everything that happened to her.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Rai felt the rain start to slow as he entered the Diner. He sat in his usual spot and ordered his usual, Cheeseburger, medium, fries, onion rings and a Diet Cola. As he sat thinking about his encounter with his other half a familiar face came and sat beside him
"Well hello there Kyle...to what do I owe this..."
"Pleasure?"
"I don't think you could call it that" Rai said taking a bite of his burger
Kyle just laughed
"Seen my counterpart anywhere? I gave him a nasty bullet wound and I was hoping to give him another"
"Sorry, been too busy with my counterpart, and even if I had seen Anthony I wouldn't tell you where he was"
Kyle laughed again and ordered some food whilst flirting with the waitress
"Maybe I should kill her instead"
"I like this place Kyle...kill her and I'll kill you. Got me?"
"You couldn't...your lightning would phase right through me...go on...I dare you..."
At those words bolts of Lighting came crashing down from the sky a few hundred feet away, loud enough to echo all around and into the diner making the waitress jump and drop Kyle's food
"You were saying?" he said sipping his soda

Laguna gave her a small smile and stood up
"Ladies and gentlemen sorry to alarm you. This young lady is in my care, she's a patient of mine. Please don't worry yourself, continue your business like nothing has happened"
If anyone made any inquiries the CIA would cover up for him, but no one ever did. Laguna lifted the strange girl into his arms and leaned his mouth to her ear so only she could hear
"I'm taking you somewhere safe, don't be alarmed"
He started carrying her but stopped at the door seeing the rain had let up and breathed a sigh of relief. He took off his coat and covered the girl with it and started carrying her to his house so she could rest

Rain looked at the girl waving at him, but he didn't wave back
"Hello miss, I saw you get hit. I came to check that you were alright"
Despite the obvious concern in his words his voice seemed mostly bland and he kept a blank expression
"What happened to you? Are you in an acceptable condition at present?"

Shuro and Tenchi felt the rain let up and Tenchi looked at it curiously
"That was you I suppose?"
"You know me better than to know I don't control the weather. I don't need to in order to defeat you"
"Maybe, but not tonight"
Without another word Tenchi turned around and walked off
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:04 pm

"Yeah yeah" Came Georges void of all emotion voice. "Ill work on it." He got up "Im going for a walk"
"But it's pouring out!"
George shrugged and pulled on his coat. He remembered what had happened to him but he wouldn't tell anybody, on number was tattooed on his arm. '54' it said. That was his number.

Tempest gasped out in pain struggling to get to his hands and knees. His eyes glowed again and then a tornado formed pulling Sepulchure and the truck saving both him and Lucy, even if he didn't know he saved her.

And as the tornadoes formed Geode and Levitas came upon Lucy. "Kid you ok?" Geode asked rolling her over so she was facing up.
"Yeah geode shes fine, everyone who is perfectly fine is laying in the middle of the street as if they are stabbed" Levitas said sarcastically
"Levitas Sarcasm not necessary"
"Just saying" He looked at Lucy
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:21 pm

The girl stared at Laguna. *Should I even trust him?* She was so confused and scared and unable to tell if he was an enemy. "Wh-where?" She asked as he carried her out of the store. She looked around for an easy escape if he gave her an answer she didn't want.

Lucy took in a deep breathe and looked up at them. She didn't say anything but look around. She had seen the tornado. So much had happened in the little bit she was out. She tried to move her one arm to lean up but for some reason she was immoblizied there. She looked up at Geode. "Brother.."
She wasn't trying to say she though he was her brother, but that she was looking for him and always will be.

Juliet looked around, trees around and the sky. She was so confused and started walking slowly. The rain had stopped making her a bit more strange to this world. She stepped on wet grass and stared down at it.
*Wh...at...is this...place?*
She walked carefully confused at all she saw.

211 was running by Juliet and passed infront of her. She turned her head and spotted Juliet slowly put her hand on a tree.
"Go die Shadow. Let her know this world before you take her out of it." She turned and ran off before Juliet spotted her or Shadow spotted either. 211 ran to the corner and looked around. "Ok where? Where?" She thought, she needed to be free, she also needed a home..
She saw Lucy, Geode and Levitas and just stared at them for a bit. As a harsh wind blew by her she shook, the jacket was too thin to keep her fully warm, but what was she to do?

"I saw..." Luna began hearing the discontent in his voice. "A girl getting kidnapped...I wanted to save her.." She pointed to the door behind him. "But I ran into it and fell back." She was so confused, if he cared why did he look so dead? And how did he see her fall back like he said?
She drew a quick breathe. He could of been the person who attacked that girl.
Mao looked around. "The rain stopped." He looked across the street and saw an open window and Luna leave the room. "Maybe..." He started darting off and hopped into the window. "Kid! Hey! Wait!"
He jumped onto her bed letting the messed bedsheets get more messed up.
Luna heard meowing but ignored it.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Kyle growled and left angrily. Rai continued to eat his food despite a few stares from other people. On another table a newspaper was gently folded up and the owner looked over at Rai
"Wouldn't tell him where I was huh?"
"He knew you were here all along"
"I know, he was just trying to play you, he does that"
"I couldn't care less what he wants. He's weak"
"Am I?"
"No..."
"Why not?"
"Because you give me some worldly advice on occasion, and it always helps"
"Want some more?"
"Not tonight"
Rai paid for his food and left

Hale sat under the shelter of a bus stop some feet away from Lucy, Geode, Levitas and 211 observing them. After a while he leaned his head back then stood up and started to walk anywhere

"You did? Oh...that was not very sensible...I'm....you're....alright now...that's..."
He seemed to struggle with himself for a moment then looked at Mao for a long time, turned and left

"My house. It's only another two minutes walk from where we are. I understand if you don't want to or don't feel you can trust me, but I hope you could try"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:13 pm

"There was someone else with you?" Geode asked looking around "Levitas do a sweep, 360 degrees and within a 200 foot Radius"
Levitas nodded and flew up growing wings.
"Or were you looking for him either way the sweep helps." Geode lifted her up. It was then that he noticed the doll staring at them. "Its a whole convention of experiments out here isn't it?" Geode said quietly to himself.

Tempest's vision blurred as he collapsed again, the sword was gone but... it still hurt and it was still bleeding. He barely registered anything as a soft thud was right by his head.
"It's alright I got you" He was picked up barely registering that those words were even spoken. He could hardly keep his eyes open now... he blacked out.

Levitas landed back by Lucy and Geode carrying tempest "I found this guy on the ground, bleeding out.. It's a sword wound."

Miranda was cleaning the house when she saw him. She saw a Doll, he was a guy with green eyes and brown hair, and she recognized him. 54 and her had escaped together then went their separate ways afterwards. She didn't care about seeing him though, he would be a useful asset for Geode to use, she had seen 54's powers before. Technomancy, the controlling and manipulating of machines. She walk out. "54"

George was walking down around a house that he sensed a whole bunch of technology from, when he heard a girl say his number. He looked over to where it came from. "It's you." he said "You;ve lasted this long here?" George didn't expect Miranda to last long with her subtle powers that are hardly powers at all.
She walked over to him "Yeah actually i have... My brother found me."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:28 pm

211 watched a bit what was going on then thought a bit. She looked back at where she left Juliet. "Hmmm hoped it worked." She said as she began looking bad a bit regretfully.

Luna watched him leave and sighed. "That made sense, come see if i'm fine then walk away when I'm giving you the answer." She rolled her eyes and walked back to her room and saw Mao. "Eww cat shoo!"
Mao hissed then got on the window sill and tried to tell Luna Riley was taken but Luna just let him meow and meow, as she put headphones on and tried to sleep.

Juliet pulled out the glass shards with winces, it hurt but she didn't know why. Pain wasn't new to her, but she never got glass in her. It was weird to see it. But as she pulled the glass out her bleeding wounds seemed to try to heal but didn't fully leaving her in some pain. 211's power was to heal, but she didn't do it right and failed relieving Juliet of her pain.
She looked around and leaned on the tree a bit. Cold wind blew by her and she shivered having nothing on. She heard some people farther and tried to listen, but after just hearing simple words, she relaxed her wolf ears and sat down curled up to keep warm.

The girl stared at Laguna for a bit. "I'm fine now...thank you. You can put me down." She said hesitating a bit and tried to move from his arms. She enjoyed the warmness of his coat but pulled it off her. "I'm fine, really."

Lucy got up with Geode's help and looked at Tempest, staring, she felt something but not enough to make a judgement so she rubbed her arms. "Thank you." But she shook her head. "I don't know this person though...haven't seen him before..he ok?" She looked over Tempest for a bit sighing. "And my brother, yes I was looking for him...I've been looking for him for years. Haven't seen or met him yet, but he exists...and I can feel him, he's close....and he's alive." She looked up at Geode and Levitas. "I'm Lucy...my brother, his name is...Tempest. If you find him...let me know ok? We're twins but we might not look alike after well....its a long story. We were separated and thats all I know. He could be anywhere..." She looked down sadly as if she could of stopped this from happening but didn't. "He could be anything...but I know he's alive. If his heart stopped...mine would too." She rubbed her arms a bit blankly in the mind.

A blonde haired girl stood infront of her mirror tying a pretty bow in her hair. Thin laced and black. It looked nice and went with her blue eyes. She seemed lost for a moment or two as she just stared at herself. She had no idea what to think of. Who was she?
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Hale kept walking, passing both Rai and Anthony as they walked to the places they were headed. He soon enough saw George and Miranda talking. He watched them for a brief moment but then kept walking, still not sure where exactly it was he was going

Laguna stopped after the girl pulled his coat off and looked at the house in front of him
"This is where I live anyway. If you need a bed for the night you're welcome to mine. I have a rather comfortable sofa. Either way I'm going to need to ask you a few routine questions, but you seem like you're having one of those nights so that can always wait"

Rain walked outside and walked for a couple of minutes before stopping in the middle of the road. Images of the girl he had just met and the cat seemed to flash through his mind, though he couldn't place why they were. Then something inside him seemed to click. An emotion perhaps? Thoughts of his sister, even though he had little to no recollection of her appearance, seemed to flood through him. His eye twitched slightly. He had never thought of trying to find her before today, but deep down inside him that emotion seemed to spark. It was the love he and his sister shared, the close bond between them. As he pondered why he was feeling emotions of any sort, Rain failed to notice the rather large truck heading straight for him at 50 miles an hour
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:11 pm

"We will take you guys back with us, maybe we can all help find your brother, maybe one of the people we know knows him." Geode said smiling a bit "Hold on tight" he grew wings and, along with Levitas, Took off into the sky holding Lucy. It was a fairly quick journey to the house. As they landed they saw iranda talking to George. "Whos that?" Geode looked at Levitas but Levitas just shrugged.

Miranda looked at George for a second "I couldve fended for myself though."
"Odds were not in your favor." he said simply. "I must go" he started walking off as Geode landed.
"Wait I wanted to ask you something. Can you join My brother?"
"Join him in what?"
"We are looking for other like us and building a team against the entity."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Lucy held onto Geode,who was carrying her and watched. "I do miss him." She looked at George then Miranda. "Who are they?" She asked looking around. "Did you guys feel that weird presence?" She thought about that street and something about it didn';t feel right, as if they were surrounded frm before. She listened to what Miranda was saying. *The Entity....*

Mao kept meowing getting Luna mad. She growled and turned into a wolf and jumped up barking at Mao. Mao freaked and jumpedout of the window, Luna followed. For a short bit it was just her chasing him then she saw the boy wh came to see if she was ok. She growled seeing the truck and sprang into action and ran at the boy. She pushed him and her out ofthe way quickly.

"I'm just having one of those days.." She replied and started walking off, cold and annoyed, her head hurt and she remembered all those voices and almost killing tons of people. A shiver went down her spine, worse day ever.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Rain fell to the floor as Luna pulled him out of the way. He rubbed his head a little and looked at her then the truck as it went zooming off
"Thank you miss. You saved my life. Is there anything I could do to repay my debt to you?" he asked, his voice still as bland as ever

Laguna watched her go for a moment then went inside his house and slumped down on the couch
"What a day..."
He grabbed a Diet Coke from the fridge and started watching reruns of Doctor Who
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:53 pm

"I'll see." George said turning away "Ill see you later." he walked.
"That was Another doll and thats Miranda my sister, shes a doll and was taken a year after I was" Geode said pointing to each one. "ANd I dont feel it"
Miranda walked up "Hey Brother who's this?"

The black haired kid rolled up his sleeves looking at his latest victim. It was an average woman with blond hair and brown eyes. Ever since two hours ago her last breath was taken out of her and he started the long process of making her undead. It was long and tedious and he barely understood how he did it, but he could.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Luna turned back into a human and looked at Rain distastefully. "You came to save me, I saved you." She took a breathe looking around and rubbing her head which was pounding. "We're even." She started to walk slowly away stumbling a bit trying to think of all around her and having no thought what so ever.

Lucy waved a bit to Miranda hearing the story. "I see, well.." She looked at Tempest in Levitas's arms. "What do we do with him? You two aren't gonna kill him right?" She felt seemingly worried but tried to pass it off as she looked at the people around her and felt as if she was both fitting and not fitting in. Her hair swayed in her face a bit from the wind and she made a small shiver.

The blonde haired girl ran her hand down her stomach. "I feel so different." She stared at herself. "No matter what..." She went to her bedside and pulled on a black dress that went nicely with the black bow tied in her hair. She seemed a bit out of it and breathed easily to think better.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Rain blinked and looked at Luna, feeling a slight twinge of concern
"Are you sure...you do not seem to be alright miss"
He seemed to sense her distaste for him but didn't comprehend why she felt it, not understanding if he had done anything wrong

A pink haired girl was walking along the street when she saw Rain and Luna. She stopped for a moment and stared at them as a cruel smirk crossed her face
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Fire surrounded the boy as he chose an element to put in her, this would do nicely, a fire elemental undead one of the most useful assets he could get. Once he built a large enough army of these he would kill the entity and take over the world. but first he had to get done before his break was over.

"We don't kill we only take in. After all there are strength in numbers and with the entity after all of us... our best bet is to stick together." Geode said before Levitas could say anything. "Levitas set that kid up in the medical room and get some smelling salts to wake him up"
Levitas ran into the house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deeper Than Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Than Blood
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next