Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deeper Than Blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:15 pm

(Is that Dean Me = Confused)

Luna looked at him. "You just like have no emotions." She rolled her eyes a bit then looked around seeing the girl. "Yo." She said to Rain and pointed at the girl. "You know her?" She stared at the girl for a bit then looked at Rain. "That one girl disappeared here...."

"Ok." Lucy said watching Levitas carry Tempest off and looked at Geode. "What can I do? Should I go with them or do you need help?" She kept thinking about the feeling of someone being around when they were by the street. *I think someone was there...maybe I should go back and check...*
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:51 am

"One girl?" Rain blinked
"What do you mean?"

The Pink Haired girl walked up to them and looked at Luna
"Who are you?" she asked suspiciously

[Sorry for shortness of posts. It won't be this short for long (hopefully)]
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:20 am

{Yes its dean XD}

Geode shook his head. "You need to rest. Thats the most important thing for you right now, seeing that you felt like you got stabbed in the back when you actually didn't which means you have a connection to someone and that person got hurt. I will go and lok for that person but in the mean time you need Rest." He carried her up to the guest room with Miranda following them. Setting Lucy on the bed, he handed her a remote and a pager. "If you need anything at all ask Miranda here, she will help you out." He smiled in a friendly way and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Luna loooked at Rain a bit annoyed. "I told you a girl was taken just around here...i mean i think she was i'm not sure i'm a bit confused." She looked at the girl. "Um how about you start talking instead of staring at us a mile away? Who are you kid?"

Lucy had rubbed her head a bit when he said to rest. "Yeah your right." She made a slight blush as he picked her up, getting carried away by a guy was a fairy tale thing in her mind and what he was doing for her was sweet. "Thank you a lot." She said a bit tired as he laid her down and looked at the remote."Ok Thank you." She felt a bit weird being around people she only knew for a bit and put her head down slightly letting her brown hair flow on the bed a bit.She looked over at Miranda. "You want to stay with me Miranda? Like watch some TV with me?"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:37 pm

"Kid? I'm 3 freaking years older than you stupid little girl"

Rain started looking around for the girl
"I wonder where she could have gone...who took her? Where was she taken? When was it?"
He seemed intrigued by this but didn't know why
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:56 pm

(Gonna break the trend.)

Luna began to growl and wanted to smack the girl but didn;t. Instead she ignored her. "I saw it happen just a few hours agao and i don't know it was a man, a shadow like man and i told you i ran into the door, I'm not sure where she was taken.."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:11 pm

"I...I...have to find...that...girl..."
There was a sense of desperation and despair in his voice, not much, but this time it was definitely there and detectable and he didn't know why
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Luna looked at him strangely. "Why you so worried? We cannot find her, its the polices job, I hope she is alright though." She began to think then turned around. "I'm going home." She said looking back at him. "I'll help you look later if you want unless you want to find her right now then I'm no help." She nodded facing straight now. "Good Luck."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:27 pm

"I don't know...there's something that tells me I have to find her..."
"Thank you miss...and thank you again"
He looked around at where the Pink haired girl had been but she had vanished as if she was never even there
Rain started walking to find the girl
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:36 pm

Luna nodded and started walking back to her room at the apartment. Mao passed by her on her way and was sniffing around the place Riley got taken at and caught a scent and started talking which just sounded like meows to anyone but Riley. "I got her scent I think. I'm not a dog but I might be able to atleast get to her."

Last edited by Exodus on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:44 pm

[Do you mean Riley, not Lucy?]

Rain was walking when he spotted Mao. He stopped and stared at him for a few minutes then kept walking
"Have...to find her..."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:50 pm

(Yeah riley my bad)

Mao turned around each way thinking of how he could find Riley and soon gave up the idea. "It would take forever just to get to her." He bell shook as he shook his head. "She could be moved before I even get there then I'm stuck with open questions." He looked down then heard Rain's voice and looked up at him. For a moment a spark came into his head and he remembered a picture Riley had showed them of her and Rain when they were children, it was the last time they saw eachother many years ago. "That cannot be.." He stared at Rain in amazement then ran over to him and clawed at his leg. "Rain! Rain is this you?" But all that really came out were meows.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Rain looked down at Mao
"Hello there little cat. What is it? Are you hungry?"
He gently leaned down and picked Mao up into his arms and stroked him gently
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:28 pm

Mao purred a bit but then shook his head getting back focus. He hissed and jumped from Rain's arms and stared up at him. "Not sure who he is but he could help." He made a long meow for Rain and started dashing off a bit hoping Rain would follow.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Rain stared for a minute, a little confused, then started following Mao, though he didn't know why
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Miranda smiled a bit, "Sure what do you like to watch?" she asked. "Oh and dont feel afraid to ask me to make you soemthing to eat, Geode says that even for a Doll I cook great meals."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Mao started showing him around and looked around sniffing the air. Soon a shadow started following Mao as he looked around and he started freaking and backed up watching it.

"Thank you. And I'm your sure your great at cooking. Is Drake and Josh ok?" Lucy turned on the TV and pulled Miranda by her. "I'm Lucy by the way...I'm never usually this social but you are nice. And I don't mind talking to nice people."

211 helped Juliet up. "You ok? That was a nasty fall." Juliet recongized her a bit but shook her head and her body was shaking from the cold. "Oh....I should go get you some clothes..." She looked around thinking she heard things. "You hide I'll be right back!" She ran off leaving Juliet standing there shivering.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:01 pm

Rain followed Mao around, curiously studying him. When the shadow came he stared at it looking at it strangely
"Why are you scared little cat? It won't hurt you will it?" he asked innocently

Hale finally reached his house and went inside and collapsed on the couch, exhausted

Laguna awoke with a start and decided to go for a walk
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:10 pm

"Drake and Josh is ok and thanks for the compliment." she said "And its good to meet you Lucy, I trust you will like it here during your stay"
Geode and Levitas were watching Tempest closely, he was starting to come around finally.
"Whats your name kid?" Levitas asked as tempest looked at them blankly.
"Tempest, #111"
"Hes a doll" Geode siad "Wait Tempest?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:17 pm

The shadow started forming into a human and Mao hissed and ran to Rain's side.

"I do like my stay here, thank you." Lucy leaned a bit near her tired. "Where's your brother at?"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Rain looked down at Mao then at the Shadow. He watched it curiously looking to see what it would become

Laguna started walking nowhere in particular
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:29 pm

"My brother is looking over the person that was laying down with a wound" Miranda said
Levitas walked in the room
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:37 pm

The shadow turned into a dark man and smirked at Rain. "Found me a doll did I now?" He looked at Mao and remembered a black cat in Riley's arms as she was taken. *No way its the same cat.*

"I see ok." Lucy smiled slightly and looked over at Levitas hearing him enter.

(sorry for short replies hard to make them long when i am talking on the phone. what about julie and dean?)
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Rain just stared blankly at him then looked down at Mao
"Do you know this man little kitty cat?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:16 pm

{Oh yeah I dont know how to continue dean but ill try XD}
Dean smirked a bit, as his tenth undead minion rose and left for his warehouse. Soon he would rule but first... he had to mop. "GET TO WORK DEAN!" Yelled his boss at the general store as he grabbed the mop.

"Lucy we might have found your brother"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Than Blood
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next