Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deeper Than Blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:02 pm

Rain gasped the air she gave him and soon enough began weakly kissing back

Shuro walked into the cafe with Shadow Rai and the woman in it
"My god S...you're totally fucked up...you know that?"
Shadow Rai glared at him
"Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong Shuro...."

Hale sat on the couch with her

Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:10 pm

THe woman saw a chance to attempt escape adn started crawling backwards

Miranda eld onto him.

"Yes sis" Dean smiled at the question as he already knew his answer. "Of course we will be together forever" It showed in his voice that he meant it.

Geode and tempest ran to Dason and Juliet "We are here" He started throwing Rocks off of Juliet with Tempest's help. Geode couldnt help but beg that she was ok, he loved her and he never wanted her to die. If she died he didnt know what he would do so many things were rushing through his head at once.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Dason kept coughing as they moved the rocks away from them. "Thanks..." He gripped onto Tempest and pulled himself up. "Get her Geode.." He wanted to himself but had barely the strength to stand up like he was. "Tempest....Thank you...you too Geode.." He looked at them both then Tempest and pointed to a door that was shut all the way at the farthest side of the room. "Thats an exit...can you help me over there...?"

Julie smiled hearing his voice, it was so strong and she adored it like she adored him. "I'm glad brother.." She smiled and looked to the side to think, she thought about how she wanted to have a family with him, but if their parents were still alive what would their parent's think? Would they approve of it? And what if Julie turned up pregnant anytime soon? Would Dean leave her on her own if its not what he wanted? Thats all she kept thinking about and suddenly the lonely feeling that she felt for years, which stopped when she found Dean, had soon returned, her worst fear.

Riley did her best but tears from her eyes dripped on him as she kissed back giving him all the air she could.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Shuro just laughed and left the store looking for something fun to do

Shadow Rai stood up
"Bored now"
He vanished

Rain soon broke it to make sure Riley still had air left in her
"Thank...you...sister"

Hale smiled and kissed her
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:39 pm

The woman sighed i relief and laid back "Safe and virginity still in tact!" She jumped up and looked at her torn shirt, she was a bit irritated and picked it up "Good thing i was wearing a bra..." She pulled the remains of her shirt on and picked up her gun.

Miranda kissed back

Geode weakly lifted up Juliet, she was lighter than Dason, that was for sure. He looekd at the exit as Tempest started to help Dason over to the door and walked right behind them. "I can't do much for Juliet, but will you be ok Dason?" Geode asked, he was worried aobut Juliet but Daso, he could do somehting for, Juliet had to be taken to a hospital.

Dean held onto her. This were going through his mind, if their parents were alive, and they found outm what would happen? What if he got her pregnant would she hate him? No she'd never hate him and if he got her pregnant he would stick by her forever and never leave her no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Dason held tightly onto Tempest and smiled at him. "Thank you.." As they walked over to the door he heard Geode's question. "Just..." He looked back at Geode. His eyes were moved onto Juliet, she seemed so lifeless and not even her ears twitched at the moment which they normally did. "Make sure you never leave her side...."
He knew Geode would take her to a hospital and as they approached the door, Dason pushed it open and got out with Tempest.

"Dean..." Julie said with a gulp. "Are......mom and Dad alive?" The question seemed to shake in her voice and even if Dean didn't know the answer, there was a good chance they probably wanted to know. "Would....they accept us?"

"Anytime Brother....you ok? Feeling better?" Riley asked worried and got off of him so he could breathe easier.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Shuro went looking for someone to maim or kill for shits and giggles

"Y...yeah a little, thanks to you of course"

Hale made it better

Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:12 pm

TEmpest supported Dason and stopped outside waiting for Geode. He was even worried about Juliet, she seemed so lifeless, she seemd dead.
Geode walked out beside them "I have to take her to a hospital"

"I dont know but I bet they would accept our love" Dean said

The woman exited the Cafe and looked at her phone which was still out of charge "Damn"

Miranda made it french
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Dason held onto Tempest being supported by him. He turned watching Geode come out carrying Juliet and nodded knowing this would happen sooner or later. "Here.." Dason dug into his pocket and pulled out car keys to the van they were taken in. "Hurry.." Dason said sadly. "I can't have her die...not after everything.."

"They would? I'd hope so....maybe we'll see them someday." Julie smiled, her voice suddenly full of hope.

"Anytime bro..." Riley laid beside him smiling. "Love you.."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:45 pm

"I love you too sis" he smiled

The man who had choked him got up and growled
"Aww how cute..."

Hale joined in

Rai walked past her and onto the street, flicking his fingers at her as he did, sending a jolt of electricity into her phone
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Geode looked at Dason "You want to come with?" he asked taking the keys

"Hmmm Im sure we will Julie" he hugged her

Miranda smiled and kissed better

The woman looked over at Rai, "You look like that person who gave me the vodka, Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Riley clung to Rain and shook scared of the man.

Dason nodded. "Up for helping me there?" He asked Tempest politely. "You don't have to though." He said with a smile. "Go and get the van started Geode, quickly.."

"Yeah..." She yawned. "Yeah..." She kissed his cheek and smiled. "I'mma sleep for a bit ok?"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Rain put on a brave face and stared down the man
"What do you want?" he demanded shakily

"Not sure to be honest. I'll settle for killing you both though" he smirked

Hale kissed bettererer

"No worries" he said as he started walking down the street
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Tempest nodded "Ill get you there" He helped him over to the van while Geode set Juliet in the back seat and started it.

"Ok" Dean kissed her for a second "Have a good sleep"

Miranda broke it "Again, Amazing kiss"

"May I ask your name?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:39 pm

"Thanks." Dason got into the van with them and looked at Geode. "Lets go Geode!"

"You too....I love you." She kissed him once more slowly and as Julie parted with the kiss she fell asleep,

"R..R...R...Rain!" Riley shuttered shaking unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Rain looked at Riley, trying to reassure her, but the man pulled out a gun

Laguna looked at Liviana as she slept

"It's all you Miranda"

"Rai" he said walking further away
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:41 pm

Miranda blushed and leaned on him

"Im Lumina" The woman said to Rai then walked off on her own

Dean held her as she slept

Temp jumped in with everyone and GEode drove to the nearest hospital
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:47 pm

When they got to the hospital Dason opened the door to the van and hopped out. "I think I might be able to support myself thank you Tempest." He looked worriedly at Juliet and Geode. "Lets go..."

Julie was having a nightmare and started sweating. Her nails started digging into Dean's chest by accident as all she could feel and see was that nightmare. "Stop...." She cried, her eyes closed. "Stop!"

Riley looked at the man. "Pl-Please don;t....I'll do anything.."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:53 pm

The man laughed
"No"
He aimed the gun and shot Rain in the shoulder
Rain screamed in agony

"I didn't ask" he sighed walking in the other direction

Hale held her close

Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Lumina rolled her eyes and made a phone call

Miranda yawned

Geode jumped out of the van lifting up Juliet and running into the place

Dena held her close and whispered into her ear "ITs alright Julie Im here"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:09 pm

"Ugh...Geode! Wait up! Your running too fast!" Dason tried running but stopped as it hurt his leg then just started walking.

Julie gasped waking up hearing Dean's voice. "Dean!" She took some breathes and shook her head. "It was horrible.." She looked down at his chest and saw her nails dug in him. "Oh!" She pulled them out and saw they left marks. "I'm so sorry..."

"Rain!!" Riley started screaming then pushed Rain below her so she could protect him.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:41 pm

Rain's shoulder was bleeding badly and he was wincing in pain

"Wanna sleep love?"

Rai walked down the street into a small alleyway and sighed
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:23 pm

A car pulle dup and Lumina got in

Miranda nodded "Yeah"

"Ill get juliet in then Take you to her!" Geode said and ran into the emergency room. He could feel it... the hospital smelt like death to him and the hairs on the back of his neck stood up. "Well need help imediately!" Geode said to the receptionist and in fifteen minutes Geode was leading Dason to Juliet.

"Its ok Julie, what was the nightmare love?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Dason looked at him as they walked and he got the same feel about the place that Geode did. "Geode...I...I'm sorry I never meant for this to happen and I don't.." He sighed not wanting to think of that. "I don't think this place is much.."
Juliet was put on a bed with a respirator and tubes. No part of her body moved and the sheets under her seemed a bit red.

"You were taken.." Julie's eyes shook with the memory. "To a place...and all i remember was them sticking needles in you and beating you and then your arms...they.." She gulped and a tear formed from her misty eyes and ran down her face. "Stopped moving and you stopped breathing, I tried to get them to stop! I swear! I ran at them and shot them, but they lived...the bullet just was invisible...they lived.."

"Rain..." Riley held his shoulder crying. "You'll be ok...I promise.."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Rain shook in pain and shut his eyes tight
"It...hurts..."

Hale laid down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeper Than Blood   Deeper Than Blood - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeper Than Blood
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next