Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mirror World

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

The Mirror World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Velvet nodded. "Yeah unfortunetly.." She said laughing at Kyle's backstory. "We all do go to the same school. And Good, not too many people want to be her friend. They find her really offense, and they think that she thinks that shes too good to speak to them. Its not." She said honestly. "She's just different."
Juliet listened to them talk about her as she swung she looked down a bit, wondering, was there anything wrong with being different?
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:27 pm

"I think not talking is cool, at least you don't have to worry about getting a sore throat from shouting too much"
Kyle looked at his watch then sighed and stuffed it into his pocket, not caring if he was late home. Talking to friends was never the most exciting thing to do but it was something to do nevertheless and it was something that involved him not being stuck inside with his parents
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:44 pm

"Thats good i already have friend in the new school" Geode smiled a bit the looked at Juliet "Nothing wrong with being different i mean have you seen my eyes?" He said opening his eyes wide so they could see the red rim around his green eyes "My mom says it aint natural but they are that way" He sighed remembering he was called a freak because of his eyes, he didnt want that to happen here but he wanted to be honest with his new friends.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Juliet looked up hearing him and kept swinging. He's not a bad person, she thought then she smiled and gave him a sweet look that told him she like the color of his eyes.
Velvet stared at them after looking back at Juliet seeing her look at them. "Dude those are awsome! I was born with almost red looking eyes! But those are soooo much cooler!" She nudged Kyle. "Huh aren't they!? Red rimmed eyes!!" Velvet looked at Geode. "I really want those eyes."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:56 pm

"She's right y'know? I was born with boring brown eyes like my mum and dad. I'd love interesting coloured eyes. Like there's this guy at school, Rai, with these sharp green eyes that get greener every time I see him. And my older sister has hazel eyes which are much lighter and nicer than mine"
He sighed a jealous sigh
"I don't think you have to worry about your eyes around us Geode" Kyle smiled
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Geode smiled a lot, they didnt call him a freak because of his eyes, maybe being in this town wouldnt be so bad, he already had three friends here. "Thanks guy every one else called me a freak because of my eyes" he said a bit quietly "I was kinda worried here would be tje sa me" he looked down
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:06 pm

Juliet heard him and looked away hearing the word freak.
"Your not one.." Velvet said patting his back. "People called Juliet that tons and she hates that word now. Don't worry if Anyone messes with you, you got us right behind you." She looked over at Juliet who actually had a tear come out her eye and it dripped into the puddle beneathe her along with the raindrops that were still pouring. "Juliet don't feel bad...no one is a freak that word should of never been invented."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:10 pm

"I'v been called that word before. Of course the guy who called me it has never called me it again after I hit him in the face...but then he pretty much insulted everyone so he deserved it. No one is a 'freak', we're all unique and individual in our own ways and there ain't nothing wrong with that"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Geode listened to them both "Thanks guys" he said happy they werent like the people at his old school. He looked at Juliet "Shes right the word shouldnt exist, im sorry anyone called you that, you dont deserve to be called one" he said "No matter what"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Velvet nodded. "He's right Juliet, they're both right. Thanks for your story Kyle, much appreciated." She smiled. Juliet heard Geode and looked over at him, her swinging had stopped but she was rocking a bit back and forth. She gave a smile as a thank you. *He's so kind.* She thought, for some reason, leaving her world for this conversation was a good choice. She looked up letting rain hit her on the face as the clouds got darker.
She began swinging again. Velvet smiled. "Well looks like we all made new friends today, how far do you guys live? I'm about 2 miles from here and this is Juliet's house."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:25 pm

Kyle looked at Juliet and noticed her looking at Geode before she looked up and silently laughed a little
"I live about a 5 minute walk from here. If you like you could walk back with me to mine and then I could give you a lift home. It would be no trouble" he smiled
"And whilst I'm taking you I can explain the basic principles of maths and why 2+2 does in fact equal four"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Geode smiled slightly at juliet the looked at velvet "I live down the street." he felt a tingle in his nose "Oh no..." He covered his nose and mouth "ACHOOO!" He blinked "Woah i think im catching something" Geode said "I told my mom i dont do well with rain"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:42 am

Velvet laughed at Kyle. "Its five ok?! Gosh..." She hit him in the arm. "Don't laugh at her!" She whispered so only the boys heard her. "She's really sensitive." Velvet then raised her voice a bit. "And I'm fine actually I'll walk." She smiled at Geode. "God bless you. You really should get inside, we can all talk at school tomorrow." Juliet watched the sky then her gaze came down to them, even though they were friend Juliet felt strange around them, like she couldn't trully be understood by them. Soon her eyes were at her back door which was busted open by her bluish black haired brother.
"Juliet get inside! You're soaked!" Juliet just stared at him and kept swinging then looked at herself and noticed she was completely wet. She just shrugged and looked around.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:39 am

"Really? Are you sure Velvet? Two miles in the rain with a hood that won't stay up?"
Kyle looked at her, almost wishing she'd take the offer then his mind turned to the lovely shower he knew he would be taking when he got home
"See you guys tomorrow"
He walked around Velvet and Geode and started walking towards his house
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Geode nodded at Velvet when she said not to laugh at Juliet. He then looked around, "Yeah i'll get home, see you guys later" Geode ran off back to his house just in time for his mom to tell him to make dinner. He groaned and went into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:12 pm

Velvet nodded and had walked away too. Juliet watched everyone leave with no goodbyes. Dason walked out and sat on the swing next to her and watched her as she went back and forth. "You ok? You're never this quiet..."
She completely ignore him and sniffled a bit but Dason couldn't tell if it was from being in the rain or if she was really upset.
"Come on lets go inside." He got up and walked to the door and called her named and urged her to come for a long time.
"Juliet just come inside!" Once she ignored him for the 6th time he told her he was done with her 'attitude' and shut and locked the door. It got to her to come to a complete stop on the swing.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Once he got home his mother demanded Kyle take a shower immediately, which he obliged, but then decided to take a nice long relaxing bath, though he expected has relaxing as it would be he would quickly get bored of it. Nevertheless he made himself a bath and got in it and his stresses melted away
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:23 pm

Sighing, Geode started the stove looking into the spotless metal that he could clearly see his reflection in. Something caught his eye, right behind his reflection was a shadow. He spun around but nothing was there. Weird, he thought to himself but brushed it off. He knew that his new house has been reported to have strange things but no one ever got hurt so what was there to worry about?
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:28 pm

It started storming outside, thunder and lightning was all about. The rain became harder and Juliet could no long just sit in the middle of a storm. The thunder made her heart beat fast and she was afraid to get struck by lightning.
Velvet had just made it home. She leaned on the wall and sighed happily that she was dry now.
Juliet ran to her back door and tried to open it but her brother kept it locked. What was she to do now? She was stuck in the rain and alone. She started sneezing a bit and was desperate to find shelter. Knowing her brother wouldn't let her back in she started running away from her house shivering and splashing in puddles.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Thunder and Lighting? Perfect this was just the way Rai liked the weather, he always had loved it. Most people would be intimidated by it, but not him. He loved the flashes and crashes of the magnificent display of Mother Nature's power. He just had to go out there and be in it. He dressed up quickly and headed outside. Walking for only minutes he saw a familiar face. It was a girl from his school, Juliet, and she didn't look to happy to be in the rain. He walked quickly towards her
"Juliet? Are you alright? What are you doing out in this storm? Shouldn't you be inside?" he asked in a friendly, but concerned tone
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Geode sighed cooking the noodles, he wanted to be back on that drum set in the basement thats where he felt at home. Looking out his window he noticed Juliet and noticed she was not enjoying the rain anymore. What was wrong with her? Was she ok? those questions went through Geodes mind as he started to sneak out the back.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Juliet kept running and saw Rai. She shivered more slowing down but as she heard thunder it made her heart beat more fast and she jumped and her speed accelerated. She was about to run to Rai but slipped on a very went part of the block and landed on her back making somewhat of a huge thud.
She shook and without any sound cried trying to lean up. She looked down noticing she was in a puddle and saw her reflection smile evily at her. Soon as the rain hit it, it turned back to her real reflection and she blinked. Huh? Was all she could wonder as she shook sitting in the puddle.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Rai saw Juliet fall but it happened too fast for him to stop it. He leaned down and helped her up out of the puddle, hoping she was alright. He took off his extra layer and wrapped it around her so she was warmer
"Juliet, you should really get inside somewhere" he said, the concern for her safety after seeing her fall having risen
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Geode got out of the house without his mother's notice and pulled his coat closer to himself as he entered the rain. After checking for traffic he crossed the street to Juliet and the kid with red hair that he hadnt seen with the group he just left. "Everything alright Juliet? Why arent you home?" He asked her looking over her to see if she was ok
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Juliet got shakingly up with Rai's help she stared at the street and shook her head hearing Geode and Rai's questions. Her brother had locked her out, where was she to go? She looked at Rai smiling a bit and gave him back what he put on her thinking that if she became sick of the storm, shes already there. She looked at Geode and shook her head, losing her smile, once more rubbing her arms and pointed back to her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mirror World   The Mirror World - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mirror World
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunatic Roleplaying :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: