Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend of the Spirit Bearers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Empty
PostSubject: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:24 pm

OMG COULD IT BEEEEE?! ITS OVER 9000?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!??!?!?!?! Lol George here and this is an RP Of my original Idea and its gonna be epic!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10000 years ago the world was ruled by a god named Chaos, he was the god of evil. Humans lived in pain and agony under his rule because of his laws taxes and hatred of human. One day though Six warriors rose out of the pain and the agony wielding special weapons. These weapons held spirits that could hurt chaos and seal him away. Having underestimated his new enemies, Chaos was sealed away on February 11th 8000BC after the many struggles and the sacrifice of one of the warriors. The warriors were forever put into history as the ones who saved the world and they would always be remembered like that. One of the warriors werent content with their life though, this warriors name was Malus, the creator of an immortal race called vampires. He created the race and steadily took over the world. When he controlled the world 5000 years later a new generation of spirit bearers went against him. Malus, knowing the potential of the spirit bearers, sent many things to block their way. Ultimately Malus almost won if it wasnt for the help of the spirit bearer of imprisonment. On January 21 3000BC Malus was sealed away just like chaos. The world was at peace... and soon history turned into legend and legend turned into myth. Two religions were made during that time period though and they passed down the true story with their own accounts. Chaoarcists are a religion that worships Chaos as the only true god and they believe when Chaos rules the world they will be a noble part of his court. Spritists are people who worship the Spirit bearers as heros and gods, theyve predicted the rise of Chaos and as soon as Chaos broke free of the seal and the geography changed they went to one of the only islands free of chaos's control, Utopia. On the date Dec. 24th 2012 Chaos broke free of his seal and took control of the world again, greatly changing it. It is now 2042 and chaos controls all but a couple islands and a new Generations of spirit bearers have risen.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Template-

Name:
Power:
Weapon:
Spirit:
Spirit type:
Bio:
Appearance:
Theme song:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My chars-
Name:George
Power:Fire, Ice, Lightning
Weapon:Chain sword
Spirit:Elijah the new spirit of evil
Spirit type:new spirit of evil
Bio:When George was five he lived in north america and he fell in love wiht one of the girls there. One day though Chaos came thorugh and destroyed his city. He never saw the girl again. Now he looks all around for her swearing he'll never stop till he finds her. He is currently searching Utopia
Appearance:Legend of the Spirit Bearers  DexterHamasaki
Theme song:

Name:Geode
Powers:Fire, Chains, Darkness
Weapon:Polearm
Spirit name:Maha
Spirit type:Spirit of the sun
Bio:When Geode was little, he lived in north america. Chaos, looking for the next generation of spirit bearers, came upon his mother and killed her sensing her powers. Geode, being only one month old and not having developed his powers, was taken in by Chaos. What Chaos didnt know was that Geode was the destined spirit bearer leader and his biological son. Chaos raised him to kill without regret or remorse and corrupted his mind. When Geode received his spirit at the age of 15 Maha and the weapon were corrupted by Chaos. When Geode turned 16 he resembled Chaos so perfectly that the untrained eye would think he IS chaos. He still looks like Chaos. Currently he is in the dark citadel waiting for his father to give him a new mission.
Appearance: Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Anime-boy-power-great-31000
Theme song:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAP! Frostvale is the north pole so... flip it

Legend of the Spirit Bearers  IMG_0001_NEW

Legend of the Spirit Bearers  IMG_NEW-1
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:40 pm

OMGGGGGGGG Our birthdays....xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Not sure how right these bios of mine arexD)

Name: Ray (Long form of name Rachel)
Power: Can create anything with ice/chains.
Weapon: chains
Spirit: Corey
Spirit type: Spirit of Ice
Bio: When she was a little girl, she fell in love with a boy but got separated from him and her family when Chaos came. Unknown of what to do with herself, she traveled to Utopia and lives around the center of it. She and Juliet hate hearing the word ‘Freak’. Bad things happen when they do. Ray has a ‘frenzy’ you could call it. Her eyes glow either a dark or light color and that determines how mad and destructive her powers can be if used while in frenzy.
Appearance: Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Kishida-mel (But with Blue eyessss)
Theme song:

Name: Juliet
Power: Can create anything with ice/chains.
Weapon: Above cause I’m so originally creative
Spirit: Dason
Spirit type: Spirit of Ice
Bio: Not much is known, she used to live in North America but moved to Germany. Her spirit was originally evil but turned good. She loves wearing ribbons and bows and has a gothic Lolita style. She hates the word ‘Freak’ and her eyes glow pure icy blue when someone does.
Appearance: Legend of the Spirit Bearers  1135359628220
Theme song:

Name: Ariana
Power: Can create things with water or just use water to hurt people.
Weapon: a sword/duel swords
Spirit: Luna
Spirit type: She is the spirit of the Moon
Bio: She lives in China after moving from Germany. Not much else is known. She has a very girly kind of gothic Lolita style. She has bright red eyes and red long hair in pigtails. She hates when people come into contact with her, she wants her own personal space and will push and punch anyone away from her even if they were just trying to help.
Appearance: Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Lolita
Theme song:
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Lol nice all your chars are in utopia XD
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:20 pm

LOL...I swear Ray looks a tiny bit like me...xD
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Ray looks almost exactelly like you XD
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:33 pm

LOL Yupppp i adore that outfit.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Me toooooo d love to see a picture of you wearing that outfit XD
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:50 pm

I'mma go shopping tomorrow for bows and that kinda dress tomorrow!XD
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:53 pm

AWESOME~
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Template-

Name: Rai
Power: Thunder
Weapon: Katana
Spirit: Assuming George is cool with it, then Levitas
Spirit type: Spirit of Thunder
Bio: later
Appearance: the usual
Theme song: later

Template-

Name: Anthony
Power: Exploding shtuff and freezing time
Weapon: None
Spirit: Assuming it's okay with Rachel, a character of hers
Spirit type: Something
Location: Somewhere (sorry this is rushed, will fill properly later)
Bio: later
Appearance: later

Template-

Name: Holly
Power: later
Weapon: twin pistols
Spirit: Frankenluba
Spirit type: Spirit of the damned
Bio: She's eeeeviiiil
Appearance: later
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Yup im cool with it as long as i can control him XD
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:10 pm

[Of course XD]
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:42 pm

ALLLLLRIGHT! The movies over and im officially ready to start so someone make the first post of the RP thats been begged to be put on here forever! XD
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:59 pm

OP STOLEZ ALL GEODE AND LUNA'S COOKIES, AND ANTHONY FLEW TO PHILLY AND ILLY AND HE'S STALKING GEORGE AND RACHEL...AT THE SAME FREAKING TIME!

That count?

Or maybe this?

Rai was sitting down thinking

Anthony was in George or Ray's house jacking their cookies

Holly was sitting somewhere in the citadel
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Since George doesnt have a house Anthony was stealing from ray! XD

Levitas was watching Rai

Chaos summoned Holly
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Holly went to Chaos
"You summoned me Lord Chaos?"

Rai had the damnedest feeling someone was watching him

Ray jacked all his Oreos! Anthony is not a happy Ant...
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:08 pm

I'm confused!XD

Juliet was wondeirng around.

Ray was laying on the grass fields with Corey.

Ariana just sat and thought.

(Wait OP who do you want a char from me for?)
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Geode was with Chaos "Yes Holly i want you and my son to hust down and kill the spirit bearers"

Levitas floated still

George went to the grass feilds
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:14 pm

[I think it was Anthony
Not sure
too hungry/tired to think properly]

Rai sat and looked up at the sky

Anthony started walking around and wound up in the grass fields

"Of course Lord Chaos. As you command"
She bowed and left
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:15 pm

"Whatcha doing?" Levitas asked

Geode went with Holly "I think we should check the surrounding contries" hea siad

Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:18 pm

(KK I'm tired..XD)

Rachel smiled a bit then started to fall asleep.

Juliet started walking trying to find a new place.

Ariana saw Levitas but shrugged and walked.

Someone kicked Anthony. "Get up!"
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Anthony stood up with a jolt
"Ididn'tstleathecookiesfromRayandyoucan'tproveIdid....Who's there?"

"Thinking. You?"

Holly nodded
"Let's go"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Looking at the clouds" :evitas siad

Geode walked around the places

Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:26 pm

The person rolled their eyes.
"I'm your spirit don't you remember me? Hello...Amaterasu? AKA Ammy? Spirit of fire...you remember now?"

Ray got up and walked.
"So....you know where we are?"
"Corey when do i ever?"
"Not sure..."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:29 pm

"Fire? That's weird when I make things go boom...but kewl. Hey Ammy I remember now"

"Anything interesting in them?"

Holly walked with him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Spirit Bearers    Legend of the Spirit Bearers  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Spirit Bearers
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next