Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend of the Cougar Bunny Vampire of 116th street

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Legend of the Cougar Bunny Vampire of 116th street Empty
PostSubject: Legend of the Cougar Bunny Vampire of 116th street   Legend of the Cougar Bunny Vampire of 116th street Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Characters:
Rachel - a 116 year old 'Cougar Bunny Vampire'
Icepop - Rachel's Vampire Bunny
George - The new guy in town
Anthony - Son of a famous Vampire hunter

Prologue - A legend is undead

A legend...that's what I was told...just a legend...Well, like some things, it turns out the story was a little more than a legend...an urban myth. Like the story of Mary, or so I heard, the story of the Cougar Bunny Vampire is a fascinating, if not a little odd. But nevertheless, I'v always been fascinated by legend, and this one goes like this...

'It was dark and stormy, one fateful day in Phillahellphia. Of course it's called Philadelphia, but some of the residents call it Philadelphia for its long standing affiliation between it, and Vampires. Some call it the modern day Transylvania.

A young and innocent girl was walking along with her pet rabbit. Rain pouring down, the pitter-patter of footsteps ever present in the distance. It didn't bother her though. She loved the rain and she relished walking home in it. Closer and closer the footsteps they came, but still the girl and her bunny were not bothered.

A crash in the distance, and she turned to see...nothing. A horse and carriage pass her by. That was the pitter-patter of footsteps right? But soon they are out of sight and out of mind. Yet the footsteps get louder and louder as the horse gets further and further. Yet the girl doesn't listen. She walks and walks and the footsteps grow and grow. And then...nothing.

Silence. Total, blissfull silence. Like the rain itself has stopped, and dare not breathe a whisper. The sound of voices, so quiet, yet so loud. Laughter, maniacal laughter as the girls blood leaves her. And she drops dead alongside her bunny who stares into her cold blank eyes. But they are not dead eyes...no...they are undead.

The girl rises to the sound of the still silent rain. She stares coldly at the bunny...so hungry...so very hungry...A flash of teeth sharper than knives, and in a crash of echoless sound...once again the world continues to move, the moving hand having writ, moves on and so does the world.

But one little girl of only 16 years is stuck in time forever more...And romour has it, when you stare into those cold grey eyes...silence falls once more and the rain will shout silently as it weeps...as it weeps...for poor...dead...you...

Chapter 1 - Welcome to the Hellmouth

Philadelphia...We're moving to Philladelphia...That's what my parents told me. My dad had gotten a job in a bank and my mum had managed to find work as a chef in a restaurant. We were moving immediately. Everything and everyone I had ever known I had to say goodbye to...
"Come on Raymond!" she yelled
Lord I hated it when she called me by my middle name...I prefered my made up nickname of Geode over anything else

Soon enough we were fully packed and on the road. Before I knew it we were there. In a new house...a whole new life...and even worse? A whole new school...As if it isn't hard enough being a teenager, now I had to be the new guy at a new school and make new friends. This sucked. A lot

A week later we had settled down. Monday morning came and my dad headed off to work, my mum did the same and I was left to lock up and head to school. At least I didn't have to get up at 5am...The school was 5 minutes walk so I could sleep in a bit longer which was the only forseeable advantage

As I strolled through the halls of my new school, it seemed strikingly familiar to the old one. Same cliques, new faces. But then it was an American High School, it should have been clear that would be the case from the off. Eventually I found my locker. The weird thing was, my attention was immediatlly drawn to the one next to it. Most of the lockers had a coating of plain light blue paint, and we were allowed to decorate the inside of the door...but whoever owned this locker had extended it to the outside part of the door. Bunnies was the thing. Tonnes of bunnies...and they all seemed to have vampire vangs and splatterings of fake blood. A girl who liked blood, vampires and bunnies...weird...

Of course I didn't have to wait long to meet her. A girl came strolling down the corridor. It was clear she had been told off before about the way she dressed, because she was wearing plain dark blue jeans which she had decorated the best she could with...guess what? Bunnies! And he T-Shirt had the slogan 'I'm undead and loving it'. How cliche...And she had a Lolita style headband and gloves. It was a rather unique style if I had ever seen it, but none of that detracted from her long brown hair which flowed, and her undeniable good looks. Of course as she walked down the corridor, her ears appeared impervious to the constant 'freak' taunt thrown her way, and I respected her for that. Or maybe she'd just gotten used to it

She stopped at her locker, turned and looked at me
"You're the new guy right?"
"I um...yeah. George's the name"
"I'm Icepop" she said casually
"Ice...pop...?"
"Nah, I'm kidding, Icepop is my pet Bunny rabbit. I'm Rachel"
"Nice to meet you"
"You too"
She closed her locker and looked at me for a moment, scanning me up and down before she turned and left
Rachel huh? Well maybe I was wrong after all...maybe this wouldn't be as bad as I thought...
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1