Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Bulter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Black Bulter Empty
PostSubject: Black Bulter   Black Bulter Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:34 pm

Characters:

Bulter - Daniel:
Black Bulter Kuroshitsuji

Juliet:
Black Bulter BlondeLolita

Geode:
Black Bulter DarkSamurai

Dason - Juliet's older twin brother:
Black Bulter Caption-686744-20091228175555

Years ago in a small town called Kamui, a Queen and King lived. They soon had twins, Dason and Juliet. Juliet however had powers beyond her imagination. She was incredibly skilled but that only made her more of a target.
She was kidnapped and almost murdered one day. However Daniel, the family bulter, saved her. It took her a while to figure out he was a demon butler. But he could save her life.......for the right price.
As this was happening her parents we're killed.
Juliet knew it within her heart as she was dying. She didn't wish to leave yet....she wanted revenge.
She made a deal with her Bulter Daniel. He would save her 'pathetic' life if, at the right time, he could and would own her soul, which would give him the power she holds dear.
Daniel does infact care for her but hes risking his own life doing this.
But soon the deal was made....
If and when Juliet got revenge for her parent's murders.....
Her soul would be taken by Daniel....
Until that time, he was to serve her and protect her against all odds.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Black Bulter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Bulter   Black Bulter Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Chapter 1 - New Beginning....

Rain drops hit the window hard. It made it seem so much gloomier then usual.
The hits sounded like far off bullets. It was raining too hard for any activity...
"The rain is going to calm down soon my Lady.." Daniel said to Juliet as she stared out the window.
"Why don't you go play with Master Dason?"
He took away the empty tea cup by her and filled it with fresh tea.
She looked at it and mixed some cream and sugar in it.
"Me and my brother have different hobbies Daniel, you know that."
She sighed and blew on the tea.
Juliet put her fingers gently around the handle and lifted it to her mouth, after taking a small sip she put it down.
"That may be true but you two have the same style, am i correct?"
Juliet looked at her clothing. "Yes, i guess you are." She said as she looked at him. "We both share love for a gothic lolita style but it doesn't mean we share the same likes, just because we have one similar interest."
She finished her tea and continued looking out the window.
"Alright." Daniel said almost reluctantly. He took the cup from her and put his hand on her shoulder.
"You should do something besides look out the window.."
Juliet looked at his hand then him. "I know....Maybe I'll see if theres any more leads on...well you know."
Daniel sighed. "I doubt there is. But i am as anixous as you are."
He smiled and bowed. "Call me if you need me."
Daniel turned and left the room.
Juliet watched then looked at the window. She kept thinking about the deal she made.
It could take years...She thought.
*Years....* She sighed. "This is going to be hard..."
She stood up and walked to her brother's room. "Day..."
He was sitting playing a game. "Yeah come in sis."
Juliet nodded and walked in, she sat by him and looked at the game. "What are you playing?"
"Okami.."
"Oh.."
He sighed as he could tell she was thinking. "Whats on your mind?"
"Mom and Dad." Juliet said quick and looked down at a paper. "Whats...this?"
"Well i was just about to tell you." Dason paused the game and put it down.
"Don't be thinking about our parents,tomorrow we have a guest."
"A guest?"
"Yes, hes a prince."
"Oh thats great." Juliet leaned back. "God i hate acting so....artificial.."
"Nice new vocab sis. But i think we can be safe around him, he's about our age so its ok.."
Juliet smiled a bit. "Good.."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Black Bulter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Bulter   Black Bulter Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Chapter 2 - The Real Danger

Juliet sighed as Dason looked out the window. He was watching a horse carriage stroll up the side walk by their mansion.
Daniel smiled at them. "Looks like our guest has arrived, you two should go get cleaned up."
Juliet shook her head. "No Daniel, we're fine, lets just see how this day goes."
The gray sky outside got darker as a large man stepped out of the carriage. He looked grim and unhappy.
He stared at the mansion with almost hateful eyes.
Juliet looked at him then turned to Dason. "Day you said he was our age!"
"I....I thought he was." Dason said honestly confused by now.
"Hahaa.." Daniel laughed and smiled. "You two need to pay more attention, this is an old prince...he used to be one. Later, much later may you two see the real prince you thought."
Juliet sighed. "Alright.." She rolled her eyes a bit not caring too much for what Daniel was saying. She was a bit disappointed. Juliet thought deeply, her mind wandering away. She loved her brother but was always eager to have someone around that was her age.

The man approached the manison door. A large black cloak over him made him more mysterious. He knocked on the door and as he waited he stared at the window Juliet and Dason were watching from.
He gave a very small quick smile then looked as Daniel had the door opened.
He looked at the man. "Sir Red, come inside." Red nodded and walked in. Daniel gently took his cloak from him.
"The Lord and Lady are waiting in the other room waiting for your attendance."
"I know." He was remarkably tall and nice look with a figure.
He walked into the other room to see Juliet and Dason sitting properly in their seats by a small table that carried tea and cakes.
He went over and smiled at them. "Hello children."
"We're not children." Juliet closed her eyes and looked away in remark. "We're almost adults, 17 years old."
"My my.." Red said, he kneeled by Juliet so he was her height in the chair. "And your name my lady?"
"Juliet." Dason said from across the table giving Red an evil glance.
"I believe i asked the lady for her name." Red said standing back up looking at Dason.
Dason shrugged and closed his eyes looking away as well as Juliet was.
"She doesn't tell people her name."
"Oh.." Red said, he pulled a chair up and sat in it. "Then your name my lord?"
"Dason." Said Juliet from the other side.
Red looked confused at them both. "You answer for eachother? Thats strange."
"Not very." Juliet said looking at Red with an evil gleam. "We prefer it." Dason and her said at the same time.
"Alright then, lets get to business, you two need to start running everything right, I will be your new adviser is that clear?" He said looking at the both of them.
Juliet shrugged. "Depends. I don't care for people like you. Go drown in hell's fire."
Red growled and stood up. He glared at Juliet and raised his hand. He thrusted it down to her face but Daniel had grabbed it.
"You will not touch either of them." He said and pushed Red a bit back. "You are not their adviser if they do not wish it."
"Pathetic Daniel!" Red cried. "This is ridiculous! You expect these children to make decisions?!"
Daniel nodded softly. "Thats exactly what I expect."
Red growled. "Pathetic, I am leaving, One day you two will go down and your butler will go with you."
Red grabbed his cloak off the place Daniel held it.
He pulled the door open and ran out it.

"Ugh, serves him right to leave." Juliet said looking at them both now.
Dason gave her a glance then got up. "I'm going to my room."
He nodded at Daniel and left to his room.
Daniel sat down where Dason was and looked at Juliet. "Now My lady, you have to respect others, Red was only trying to help, he wanted the kingdom to grow along."
"I see...well I didn't like his judgement, we're not kids Daniel." Juliet looked at him and said.
"I know my Lady." Daniel got up. "I will be making arrangements for another adviser...be kinder to this one."
He walked out of the room and into the kitchen a couple rooms away. He picked up the phone and called someone.
The way he said kinder was strange to Juliet, but she left it alone just like that.
She got up from her seat and walked down to the basement.
Dark and Damp, some of the rain got in because of Daniel doing yard work and his shoes being a bit wet at the bottom.
"Nothing that can't dry." Juleit said and walked. She heard the drippings of water and looked around. "Now where is that picture?" She looked and saw a closet. She carefully opened it and grabbed a framed picture that was held onto the door.
She looked at it and dripped a tear on it even though her face remained with a blank expression.
It was of her, her mother, her father and Dason.
Daniel was actually in the background. Its strange. Juliet never noticed it before. She leaned up and begun putting the picture back.
As she did a large shadow leaned over her. Two black arms soon by her side. A cloth covered in a liquid drug was forced upon her mouth and nose. She was grabbed almost violently and her screams were muffled by the cloth.
Soon the drug did its work and Juliet started getting knocked out. The figure threw her over his shoulder and left.
There was no trace of her or the figure.

Juliet was carried outside and into a vechicle. It was a mile from her manison and no one even noticed. Daniel was still making calls and Dason was up in hsi room.
Juliet was pushed into the car and the figure leaned over her. As she started to awaken, her wrists were tied and her mouth gagged and taped. The figure put his seat belt on and laid her on his lap as the car drove off.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Black Bulter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Bulter   Black Bulter Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:59 pm

Chapter 3 - Unlikely hero.

As this was happening, a young boy from around the town by the mansion saw. He watched as Juliet was taken into the car.
He didn't recongize who took her and immediately knew something was wrong. He started to run after the car but it drove off too quickly and he growled. Soon he knew what he had to do.
The young boy, 17 years old like Juliet and Dason, had spiky short black hair and nice dark eyes. They were a dark deep green color. He wore a small jacket and chains on his jeans and a black shirt. He looked int he direction of the mansion and ran to it.
As he got there he viciously pounded on the door. Daniel hung up his phone call and ran to it.
He opened it smoothly and looked down at the boy. "May I help you child?"
"That...girl.." The boy gasped a bit.
"That lives here.."
Daniel looked at him and his eyes widened a bit. "Yes?"
"She was kidnapped.."
Daniel's eyes went fully wide. "Stay here." He ran all over the house quickly and saw no sign of Juliet.
He went to Dason's room and told him. Dason growled and stood up. "MY sister?!" He looked around but saw no trace of her as well.
He ran to the door and pulled the boy in the house. Dason looked at him angrily. "Where is my sister?!"
"Some person...they took her...put her in a car...and drove off.."
"What did they look like?!"
He asked the boy and couldn't even contain his anger.
"I'm not sure....I think it might have been a girl...much older..."
Dason looked at Daniel and then the boy.
"Your name?"
"Geode.."
"Geode." Dason repeated. "Tell me where you saw him take her.."
Geode nodded and lead Dason and Daniel to the car was that the figure took Juliet in.
"Here..."
Daniel looked at the ground and saw that the rain created mud and they left perfect tracks.
"We'll follow them.." Daniel ran and got the family car. Dason got inside and pulled Geode inside as well.
Daniel thrusted on the peddle and followed the tracks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Bulter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Bulter   Black Bulter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Bulter
Page 1 of 1