Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salem Town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Salem Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:39 pm

Elijah smiled a bit "Thanks" he said looking at her. then nodded "Yeah i am Elijah" He said "May i ask your name?" he said tilting his head slightly to the side

George admired the coordination in the outfit and smiled a bit "Thats nice coordination with that outfit" he said pointing to teh stuffed animal and the dress
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Ariana swung open her locker. "Weekend only a day away.." She growled a second as she moved her hand down the side door of her locker as she opened it. She got her stuff out then as she shut her locker she got a small cut on her finger.
"Dang.." She licked her blood and waited for the wound to heal before she walked down the hall.

Liviana nodded. "Its ok if you don't, my house is only 3 miles from here i can walk it.." She looked out the window as it rained harder against it.

"Thanks." Ray said and smiled a bit that someone liked her style. She looked at him up and down. "So what were you doing here anyway?"

Juliet looked around. "Its starting to rain...-Oh I'm Juliet." She held out her hand and pulled her hood over her head with her free one.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Rai had rushed to his locker which was conveniently near Ariana's. He watched her from afar and saw her would heal
"Strike 2..."

Laguna rifled for a minute then pulled out a token and handed it to her
"Here you are. Have a safe journey home"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:48 pm

Liviana took it with a small smile. "Thanks, i can always seem to count on you teach." She put it in her bag and waved. "Have a nice day.." She put her bag across her shoulders and left class.

Ariana went into the bathroom and put her hair up in pigtails. She fixed her blue and white dress to the rims and got her coat out. She put it on and left the bathroom and walked out of the school.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:50 pm

"Good to meet you Juliet" Elijah shook her hand and took out an umbrella with the other it was big enough to cover them both "That better?"

"Oh i found a sword here the other day and i came here to find the hiding place i put it in but i cant remember where i hid it so i decided to come over and talk to you." George said
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:51 pm

Rai was at the school exit and looked at her
"Hey Ariana, are you a Vampire?"

"You too Liviana"
He waited for all the students to leave then let his head drop onto the desk
"Thank Heavens tomorrow is Friday..."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:55 pm

"Oh...ok." Ray looked around a bit. "You want me to help you find it?"
She opened her bag a bit and put Safety Pin in just enough where his head could be seen but zipped it to where he can't fall out.
"Perfect."

Juliet smiled and nodded. "Thank you. Elijah.." She looked around at all the houses as she spoke. "Where do you live?"

Ariana looked at Rai and scoffed a bit.
"Wow nice question to ask someone...I'm late Rai and I have to go home." She put her hood down a bit. "By the way....you know the last Vampire was killed years ago...they don't exist anymore."

Liviana waited for the bus but the rain got to be too much so she ran back in the school.
"I love you rain but...i'm cold and i want to get home.." She walked down the halls dripping like a wet dog.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:59 pm

Laguna came out and saw her
"Liviana? I thought you had gone home"

"Strike three....denying you're a Vampire makes you a Vampire! It's flawless logic" he said to himself, again in Japanese
He turned to look at her
"Shouldn't always believe what you're told Ariana...3 months ago I got home just in time to see my sister murdered by a Vampire, so don't give me that 'don't exist' bullcrap...and if you are a Vampire, I would just want to ask you some questions"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:00 pm

George smiled "YOu would help?" He looked at Safety Pin "but before we try whats his name?" he asked curiously

Elijah pointed towards an almost run down house "I live there." He said
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Juliet looked at the house then looked down sadly. "Why do you live in an abandoned house? Its wrong.."

Liviana shook her head. "The bus is taking forever to come and i can't take the rain much longer..."

"I Am NOT a vampire." Ariana pushed him away and growled. She walked calmly away in the rain and thought to herself. *Wierd.....aren't humans supposed to be afraid of Vampires? Stupid boy will get himself killed....they're only a hand full of us left...."

Ray smiled a bit. "Safety Pin is his name." She pet him on the head. "I love him, hes like my best friend, stuffed animal or not."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Rai suddenly had a deadly serious look on his face
"This isn't over" he said to himself when she was gone. He put on his jumper and walked home not bothered by the rain

"Well it's a little unorthodox, but I'll give you a lift"
He gathered his stuff and headed with her to the car park
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:07 pm

"My family lived there a years ago before... they got murdered by an unknown person" Elijah said "And i dont have anywhere else to go" he looked down

"Thats nice" George said looking around "WEll lets look" he smiled then started looking around
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:10 pm

Juliet looked down. "i...I know how you feel...my brother, my only family, was murdered...well disappeared..." She touched his shoulder and gave a small smile. "You can stay at my place..."

Ray helped him look around as she did Safety Pin seemed to be facing George's direction the whole time.

Liviana nodded and followed him. "Thats perfect thank you.." She got in and shivered. She sneezed onto her arm. "Ugh...i hate when it gets too too cold..."

Ariana got home and sighed. "I want to know why....he didn't freak...." She sat down and paced in ehr mind about it. "Oh well."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:14 pm

Rai got home and looked around. He went to a room and opened the door and stood silent for a long time before closing it and having a shower

Laguna wrapped her in his jacket and drove her home
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Liviana gently took the jacket off and placed it on the seat. She opened the door and looked at Laguna. "Thanks Mr. Loire. I'll see you tomorrow."
She closed the door, raced to her house and opened her door and got in.

Ariana got a shower and sighed. "Strange..."
She washed her hair and body and looked around. "Brother should be home by now.."
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Rai stood in the shower and let the water hit him for a while. He got out and dried off then got changed and went down to the basement

Laguna watched to make sure she was in then drove off and home
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:23 pm

"Strange." Eli said "My brothers body was the only one they didnt find." He smiled a bit at her "You mean it? Can i really stay at your place?"

George eventually found it "Found it!" he looked at it and grabbed it by the blade and ended up cutting his fingers "Ow!" he head his fingers as the figure standing over the four graves shifted uncomfortably
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:27 pm

"Here...let me see.." Ray ran to him and looked at his cut. "Are you ok?" She took out a napkin and pressed it on his wound.

Liviana got in and sighed. "I'm so tired.." She got dressed and laid in her bed.

Ariana got out of the bathroom with only a towel on. She looked around. "Brother?" She was surprised he wasn't here but excused it and went to her room and got changed in some new undergarments.

Juliet thought. *That...is strange...* She nodded. "Of course." She pointed to a block a few blocks away. "I live just there.."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:30 pm

"Yeah" George said "Thanks" he looked at the sword "Thats like... sharp... really really sharp" he said laughing a bit nervously

Elijah looekd towards the direction "OK Thanks it means so much" he smiled a bit "WAnna lead me there?"

Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:33 pm

Ray looked at the sword. "Hmm." She touched the blade part of it but something stopped it from cutting her the least bit but she didn't even notice and didn't think the sword was a threat at all. "Its not really sharp...".

Juliet nodded. "De nada...in spanish, that means 'Your welcome'." She started walking leading him down the blocks to her block.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Laguna got home and went straight to the shower

Rai's basement was for training. He took his katana and trained so intensely his hands bled
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:40 pm

Ariana laid on her bed and looked up. "Wheres the world gone too now where humans aren't afraid of vampires anymore?"
She heard her door open and a boy walked in.
"You should cover yourself sis.."
"I don't care if you see me naked." Ariana sat up. "Plus i am covered. Where were you?"
"Watching you and that boy. He knows your secret."
"So? You do too and your a human.."
"I'm your brother, i won't harm you, he might."

Liviana went to bed for a bit. She woke up and got a shower soon after. She put on nice clothes, got an umbrella she forgot to take to school and went out.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:44 pm

"It is to me" George said and started to pick up the handle but was grabbed by that one figure who looked at his wound and glared at him with his glowing red eyes
George squirmed trying to get loose

Elijah smiled nad followed "Nice neighborhood" he said looking around
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:45 pm

Laguna laid on his bed lost in thought

Rai kept training until midnight without pause, his hands soaked in blood by the end of it. He bandaged them up and cleaned the sword and put it away. He went to bed and fell asleep immediately
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Ray gasped and stared at the figure scared.
She didn't know what to do. "I'.." She started to say but only shook.
Ray looked at George then the figure and punched the figure in the arm as hard as she could.

Juliet nodded. "Its lovely." She said and got them up the steps to her house. She opened the door and let him in. It was a mansion type house only accompanied by her.

Ariana sighed and laid down with her eyes closed. Her brother came and laid next to her and put his arms around her holding her close.
"He touches you...I'll kill him."
"I can handle myself..."

Liviana came back to her house later and fell asleep right away. She dreamt of blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salem Town   Salem Town - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salem Town
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next