Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Eater Story (with changes!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

Soul Eater Story (with changes!) Empty
PostSubject: Soul Eater Story (with changes!)   Soul Eater Story (with changes!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:44 am

Meister and Weapons:

Rai and Ariana - Straight edged Katana

Geode and Juliet - Chains infused with Ice

Carlos and Bailey - Whip

Liviana and Laguna - Two rings that allow her to shoot bullets from her fingers (like Kids's bullets but from her fingers)

Rachel and George and Anthony - Twin Swords

Levitas and Luna - Scythe

Umbra and Malus - Hammer

Characters:

Rai - A blade master with power over electricity. He has yet to turn his weapon into a Death Scythe, because his sister is a Witch

Ariana - Rai's best friend, girlfriend and weapon. She is a straight edged katana

Lumina - A Witch who doesn't use her powers much and strangely isn't affected by the sway of Magic. She is Rai's brother but she feels an affinity for Witch kind so she has yet to give him permission to kill a Witch

Geode - A Meister with weapon blood, he grows chains from his body and used Juliet to augment his power

Juliet - Once known as the Ice queen, she softened up to, and fell in love with Geode. She augments his power with Ice but is still technically the Weapon and she is a Death Scythe

Carlos - A Spanish Meister and Bailey's lover, he is an expert with whips

Bailey - A Demon whip from Spain and Carlos's lover. She is a Death Scythe

Liviana - A student at the DWMA, she had no Weapon as her previous one was killed, so Laguna went with her on a massion and they worked so well together they became partners. She harbours a hidden love for Laguna

Laguna - A teacher at the DWMA he went with Liviana on a mission and is now her weapon. He has yet to become a Death Scythe but is still well respected for his power despite not being one

Rachel - A Meister from America, she is best friends with George and Anthony, but they tend to spend their time Roleplaying rather than focusing on becoming Death Scythes. She is falling in love with George which she denies

George - Best friend of Rachel and Anthony, he spends way to much time on Maplestory with Geode when he isn't Roleplaying. He has a secret affection for Rachel that only Anthony knows. He is also from America

Anthony - The Mediator between George and Rachel, he knows both of their secrets, and despite them spending all their time roleplaying, he is trying to get them to realise their feelings for each other, despite his doubts about how their group dynamic would work if that happened. He is originally from the U.K

Levitas - A Meister who went missing, he was the best friend and lover of Luna and she deeply misses him. He makes a surprise return, but avoids questioning about his 4 years missing, and some treat him with great suspicion because of it

Luna - Personal weapon to Lord Death himself, Levitas was her original Meister and the one who turned her into the most powerful weapon currently alive. She is willing to overlook the fact he was missing for four years even if others wont

Umbra - A Witch with power over shadows and darkness, she is tricky and very clever. She is plotting and planning the downfall of Death and his Academy, and rumour has it she has a spy on the inside...

Malus - A tricky and cruel weapon, he was an outsider when he met Umbra and decided to join her, despite the fact she's a Witch

Cameo/Other characters:

Jenna - A Witch
Temp - A Weapon
Ashley (who is totally blonde in this story!) - Rachel's best friend from back home and a Meister at the Academy

More might be added later or once I'v cameo'd them/given them a role

Timeline:

For ease of understanding I'v started the timeline at year 0, being the year that the first characters were born

Year 0 - Luna, Levitas, Malus and Laguna are born

Year 3 - Rai, Ariana, Geode and Juliet are born

Year 6 - Carlos, Bailey, Jenna, Lumina and Temp are born

Year 10 - Liviana is born

Year 11 - Anthony, George, Rachel and Ashley are born

Year 16 - Generation 1 (Luna, Levitas, Malus and Laguna) all attend the DWMA

Year 19 - Generation 2 (Rai, Ariana, Geode and Juliet) all attend the DWMA. Luna becomes a Death Scythe

Year 22 - Generation 3 (Carlos, Bailey, Jenna, Lumina and Temp) all attend the DWMA. Juliet becomes a Death Scythe. Laguna becomes a teacher at the DWMA

Year 23 - Jenna is discovered as a Witch and flees. Malus goes rogue. Levitas goes missing during a reconnaissance mission. Ariana goes missing. Rai becomes Luna's temporary Meister as they search for their partners. Rai and Luna perfect their version of the Kishin Hunter and kill a Witch

Year 24 - Ariana found and becomes Rai's permanent Weapon again. Lumina is discovered as a Witch causing Rai, Ariana and Lumina flee the DWMA together. In recognition of her skills, Luna becomes the new personal Weapon to Lord Death

Year 25 - Bailey becomes a Death Scythe. Bailey and Carlos are assigned as the Death Scythe who watches over Europe. Geode and Juliet are assigned as the Death Scythe who watches over North America

Year 26 - The Witch Umbra surfaces with Malus as her weapon. Liviana attends the DWMA. Rai, having collected 99 Human Souls as per required for his Weapon to become a Death Scythe, encounters a Witch, but is asked by Lumina not to kill her and so doesn't, forgoing the opportunity to turn Ariana into a Death Scythe

Year 27 - Generation 4 (Anthony, George, Rachel and Ashley) all attend the DWMA. Anthony, Rachel and George meet on the first day and their affinity for Roleplaying quickly makes them best friends. Liviana's Weapon is killed in battle. Liviana teams up with Laguna for a mission and becomes his Meister from then on.

The Story starts half way through the current year

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue 1: The Meister, the Witch and the Weapon

I could hear them from a mile away...they should really learn to control their footsteps...assassin’s rule number one is silence...erase your breath and dissolve into the darkness. They can claim they aren’t assassins, and I’m not much different from them, but they are assassins to the ones they kill

They are students from the ‘Death Weapon Meister Academy’...the DWMA...Shibusen...whatever you want to call it...
Their footsteps were getting louder and louder
The Demon Weapons...to create a Death Scythe, a weapon fit for use by Lord Death...Shinigami sama...a Meister has to feed his weapon the souls of 99 humans who have strayed from the path and the soul of 1 Witch

Of course the Witch soul is the tricky bit. Witches are exceptionally powerful, and most weapons will never get to taste the soul of a witch...and this is what these students are here for...the soul of a witch...

“Lumina, your Soul Protect is on right?” I asked her
“Of course Big Brother...but I can’t protect you or Ari’s souls from being detected...” she said looking down
“It’s okay Lulu” Ariana smiled
“As long as you’re safe...they are here for your soul after all...”
“Over our dead bodies” Ariana said standing next to me

Lumina looked at us
“Big brother...Ariana....thank you” she smiled and hid round a corner and watched
4 people approached us. They muttered to themselves for a moment
“Let’s just ask!” one said
Another stepped forward and addressed me
“Excuse me sir...have you seen...um...well...a witch?”

I looked at him in the eyes
“What’s the name of this Witch you seek? Perhaps I’ve heard of her...” I asked sounding intrigued
“Her name is...” he turned to one of the others
“Lumina” one said
I looked up at Ariana and she nodded to me

She glowed blue and turned into a sword. She looked like a Katana with a straighter edge
The four of them backed up a little
“He’s....a Meister....” one said looking shocked
“That’s right, and if you want Lumina’s soul, you come through me...”
“Why would you defend a witch when a Meister’s primary goal is to take the soul of one?” One asked scratching her head

I laughed a little and so did Ariana
“I have my reasons...”
Two of them changed into weapons and they charged at me
I was far more experienced than they were and easily fended them off
They kept charging but I easily parried them

Eventually they gave up
“It’s funny...the standard of the mesiters must really have slipped since we were there Ari...” I said grasping her and looking at the two meisters
The seemed shocked by the revelation I had been a student at the DWMA, but didn’t dare question me and rapidly left with their tails between their legs

“That takes care of them” Lumina said coming from round the corner
“Glad we got rid of them quickly” Ariana sighed
“Just you try Death...” I growled
“Just you try and come for Lumina...”

------------------------------------

Prologue 2: A Maplestory Story
[Changed from Camille to Juliet to fit the changing times xD]

“Juliet....”
“Yes Geode?”
“I...”
“Yes Geode?”
“I wanna...”
“Yes Geode?”
“I...I...I WANNA PLAY MAPLESTORY!!!”
“No Geode”

------------------------------------

Prologue 3: Bull in a China shop

I could hear the loud charge of his feet on the cobbled stone path. It easily drowned out the much quieter pitter-patter of our footsteps, though we tended to try and be as quiet as possible when approaching out quarry

He turned a sharp corner. I grabbed Bailey’s hand and we turned it too. He was cornered, nowhere to go, so where else but charge into the nearest shop. We followed him in
He had backed into a corner and stared evilly at us

“Do not blame us for your destined fate, Tauro...it was you who chose to walk the path of the Kishin”
Tauro simply growled at me
“You dare to conduct your evil in our homeland of Spain, let alone our home city of Madrid?

Bailey gently tugged on my sleeve
“Yes my love?”
“Um...Carlos...look around...”
I did so and realised we were standing in a fine china shop

We both laughed and Tauros snorted
“Laugh at me will you?!” he asked angrily and charged at us
We both dodged either side of him but the impact with which he hit the wall sent china crashing down and shards of broken plates and bowls laid on the floor

“Bailey!” I cried and she turned into a whip
I cracked it once and then attacked. Tauros was too confined to dodge and got hit on the chest. He charged at me but I managed to dodge, only for him to destroy more china

I managed to spin around to his back and stood on it
“Bailey, sharp edge mode” I called out
The whip shortened so she was an arms length and with edges as sharp as a sword. I drove her into Tauros and leapt backwards, pulling her out

Tauros let out a blood curdling yell and his body vanished, leaving only his soul behind. Bailey took it and ate it
“Thank you my love, for a wonderful meal” she smiled
I took out a bottle of wine and poured for the both of us
“To us” I toasted
Bailey repeated the sentiment and we drank together, smiling
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Story (with changes!)   Soul Eater Story (with changes!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:54 am

Chapter 1 – Liviana - Memories

As I woke up I gave a rather loud yawn, but it didn’t matter as there wasn’t anyone around to hear it, after all since my Weapon was a Teacher I lived alone, but it wasn’t bad, after all I relish my privacy most of the time. I looked over at my alarm clock which read 6am. I slipped into my slippers and went through my usual routine of getting washed and dressed, eating breakfast and deciding what outfit would make Laguna notice me as something other than his Meister. It is a difficult routine but someday the results will be worth it…

I grabbed my phone and headed to school. The DWMA…an academy for Weapons like Laguna and Meisters like me...I reached the gates of the Academy and who should be waiting for me there but Laguna?

“Mr Loire” I smiled, not my usual polite smile, no, he warranted something much more personal from me, “To what do I owe this pre-school pleasure?” I asked, still maintaining the air of politeness I had to give him as a Teacher

I can still remember the chain of events that led him to becoming my Weapon. It was a few months ago. My Weapon and I had been on a mission. We had collected the souls of 50 Kishin, souls who have strayed from that path and are now on Lord Death’s ever growing hit list. WE had thought it to be a routine mission, but we encountered a Witch…Pyra

I growled to myself silently when I thought of her name. She controlled Fire…expertly, though that would likely be a given her being a Witch, but she was clearly an above par Witch. I had wanted to run, but my Weapon demanded to fight, over eager to become the next great Death Scythe…to become a Death Scythe even greater than Luna Albarn…

I obliged, after all, I get great grades, I study hard…I’m one of the few Meisters in the history of the school they almost expect to turn a Weapon into a Death Scythe…So we fought…and got our asses thoroughly kicked…in 30 seconds. I tried to flee but my Weapon launched himself at the Witch and fell to the ground burnt to a crisp. You wouldn’t even recognise it was him…

So I went three months without a Weapon. And a Meister and a Weapon need each other. Apart from a few Weapons both are almost powerless without the other…And then a mission came up, one that required a three star person, and Luna had been dispatched elsewhere. Now Laguna might not have been a Death Scythe, but to the average Kishin you couldn’t have told the difference…and he needed a Meister for the mission, and guess who he chose? His top student of course!

The mission was dangerous, but somehow I felt comforted when he was with me…like nothing could hurt me. The mission was completed with some difficulty, but completed nonetheless. And after that we gradually grew to go on more missions together and officially become Weapon and Meister…and I fell in love with him. I might never repay him for his kindness to me, but even if he never loves me back, the best I can do for him is defeat a Witch and turn him into a Death Scythe like he was always meant to be

He returned my smile, something more personal than that of a Teacher and spoke
“Liviana, we have a mission”
My smile turned to a grin. I loved the thrill of battle and that feeling that I was untouchable when I was with Laguna
“Ready as always Mr Loire. Let’s go”
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Story (with changes!)   Soul Eater Story (with changes!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:55 am

Chapter 2 – Anthony – French Toast of course

My eyes scanned the screen. It was obvious even if they wouldn’t admit it
‘George gently held Rachel and kissed her on the lips’
‘Rachel blushed madly and kissed back’
‘Ray…I’m in love with you…’
‘George…I love you too’
‘You do?’
‘Yeah, I’m so happy you feel the same’

I don’t know why they don’t admit it…it’s obvious really. I started to type
‘A huge crash came from the ceiling and someone landed on George’s face’
‘AAAAAH…Hey Ant!!!’
‘Hai Anthony! Rachel laughed’
‘Ummm guys…’
‘Yeah?’
‘Yeah?’
‘I’m hungry…like in Reality’
‘How many times have we told you not to mess with the fourth wall?!?!’

There was the simultaneous sound of three laptops being shut as I looked at Rachel and George, who rather than looking at anything seemed rather to be avoiding each other’s line of sight. I rolled my eyes and stood up
“Let’s go get some food”
Rachel and George slowly stood up
“Whatcha want?” Rachel asked going to the Kitchen
“French Toast of course” I smiled
I could practically see inside George’s head as he was imagining the butterflies flying around his plate clearly wanting the same and all three of our stomachs rumbled
“French Toast it is” I smiled
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Story (with changes!)   Soul Eater Story (with changes!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:55 am

Chapter 3 – Luna – Where fore art thou Romeo?

Luna Albarn, personal Weapon to Lord Death himself
“I’m so sick of hearing that” I muttered to myself
“I know who I am after all…sure I’m respected as the greatest Weapon alive today and I’m the Weapon of choice of not only the most powerful Meister to ever live but the Grim Reaper himself…but sometimes it doesn’t hurt to find one person who doesn’t know every aspect of your life from your birth into the great Albarn family to becoming a Death Scythe to the disappearance of your Meister to your becoming Death’s Weapon…”

Of course it was that third point which was a point of contention among many people. Imagine the scandal that the former Meister of Luna had vanished without a trace…I sat on the Window Sill of my rather large house. It was a huge house yet somehow it felt so…empty…I looked out of the window and Rain was pouring. It was now night and the stars were shining in the sky. I had an urge to go out into the rain and let it cover me. Levitas was the only one who ever understood that…

I pulled my knees close and held my arms around them, resting my chin on my knees and gently tilted my head away from the window and sighed
“Levitas…where are you? Why did you leave me? I needed you…”
Many had considered, or believed the one thought she dared not to think, that he might be dead. And as much as I hated everyone knowing every aspect of my life…and worse…studying it…the one thing I hate more than anything is when people try to force that thought on me

‘He’s dead, so get over it’
Some told me that even days after he had gone missing. And now, 4 years later, he was still gone. But if I have one thing, I have hope, because if I didn’t have that I would have to face the one thing I didn’t ever want to think…

I remember everything that happened after that…Rai’s Weapon Ariana went missing as well. He too frantically searched for the one he…And I became his temporary Weapon. He had never used a Scythe before but he was good, there was no denying it. Even though his Weapon wasn’t a Death Scythe it was easy to see he had what it takes to handle one with the best of them.

We commenced our search together. Neither of us were willing to team up originally, but we realised the disappearances might have been connected so teaming up was the most effective way to find our respective partners. Then about 4 months into the search we found a Witch who knew more than was good for her, a powerful one no less.

She almost had us beat. We both thought it would be the end of the line for us. Then it happened, we resonated souls, something we thought neither of us could to together. He was able to use the Witch Hunter as well. Over the next month we practiced together relentlessly, neither of us giving up, eventually getting access to, and perfecting our own version of the Kishin Hunter, the most powerful version in the Hunter line of Soul resonance...

Then we found that Witch again. She had grown even stronger, but so had we. It was an insanely intense battle, one of the hardest and longest we had ever fought, either of us. But we triumphed and with one swift strike of the Kishin Hunt the Witch was felled. The location we fought the Witch in…it was faint but there was someone else there.

We searched for hours and eventually we found Ariana, now unprotected as the Witch had been killed. Rai and Ariana embraced and I had never felt more hopeful in the 6 month search. We went back to the DWMA and Rai promised he would help me search for Levitas…but then his sister was discovered to be a Witch and he fled…though he sent me a letter in secret telling me he would conduct the search free from the confines of the DWMA, true to his promise. I still respect him for keeping that, but 3 and a half years later…Levitas is still missing, and my hope is starting to die…
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Story (with changes!)   Soul Eater Story (with changes!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:56 am

Chapter 4 – Laguna – My Teach and me

Liviana and I arrived in the Sahara desert. The flames of the heat scorched us and we had stripped to a bare minimum. I wore a t-shirt and the airiest shorts I had and Liviana did the same, though I had the strangest feeling she would have happily worn a bikini…After we had coated ourselves head to toe in sunscreen we headed to find the Kishin we were after. There was a reason this mission had been given to us. After a while of us teaming up together we had gone on an even more dangerous mission and Liviana had been promoted to a two star Meister

“Hey Teach…where’s the Kishin” she asked after five minutes of walking which had already started to wear us down in this heat, even with as much water as we could carry to support us
“I wish I knew Liviana, it would make this a whole lot easier”
We kept on walking for a while…it felt like hours even though it was only about 15 minutes and I stopped and looked at her

“What is it Teach?” she asked curiously, “Found the Kishin?”
“No…I’ve always wondered why you call me ‘Teach’?”
Liviana giggled a bit
“Time and place Teach…not really the right ones”
“True” I laughed

She suddenly turned a little serious
“It was about 2 months back, we had been partners for a month, and we had that mission in Australia…we encountered that Witch…Pyra…the one who killed…” she stopped there and looked at me
“Anyway, you saved my life that day. I wanted to rip her to pieces and you stopped me from getting myself killed and then you saved my life…and you agreed to be my partner. Really you’ve done so much for me. Even if I never turn you into a Death Scythe like you deserve to be, I guess Teach is my way of repaying you. A more affectionate term that no other Teacher gets to be called…a symbol of my respect for the best teacher at the Academy” she smiled
I couldn’t help but smile

“Thank you Liviana”
“No probs…Teach” she giggled then stopped dead and growled
“Liviana?”
“PYRA! I’LL KILL YOU”
She jumped over me and grabbed a figure that was standing there…the Witch Pyra. She punched her but Pyra went to scorch her and I pulled her off and to one side
“Liviana, we have to take her together!”

Liviana was shaking with rage but nodded and I assumed my weapon form and landed in her outstretched hand. My Weapon form was two silver rings with rune markings all over them that allowed my Meister to shoot energy bullets that were compressed from her soul wavelength. She immediately put them on. Each Meister of mine liked to wear them differently. She wore them on each of her two index fingers and used her middle finger to help her aim better…exactly what I would do
“Die b*tch!” she shouted and shot relentlessly at Pyra
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Story (with changes!)   Soul Eater Story (with changes!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Chapter 5 – Safety Pin will murder you – Rachel

‘I was merrily skipping down the- Hey, what do you mean? You don’t think I’d merrily skip down a hallway? Oh, so now your changing your mind? You’re just saying that because you don’t want Safety Pin to murder you! No, he’s not just a doll, he’s my DEMON PROTECTOR! Safety Pin’s eyes flashed and the guy fell down dead’

I leaned back and hit the submit button, and once they had read it they both laughed
“Yah, like that would happen”
I growled a bit and huggled Safety Pin
“He’ll kill you y’know!”
“I doubt it…” Anthony laughed and looked at Safety Pin for a moment then recoiled
“Did his eyes…just…twitch…”
He shook it off as him imagining things and stood up

“What’s the matter?” George asked
“Nothing. I have to….um…get a glass of water or something”
He quickly left the room
That told me two things. 1, Anthony was a terrible liar, and 2 he knew I liked George and clearly wanted to give us some alone time. Sweet of him but I had no idea what to say and would no doubt say the wrong thing…George looked at me the way he always did and I looked away a little, hiding my blush well

We both looked at each other with an ‘I’m gonna kill Anthony’ look in our eyes and smiled a tiny bit
“Water?” we both said at the same time
I nodded and we both stood up
George opened the door and Anthony was standing there trying to listen in
“You’re a horrible liar Anthony” I said with a straight face
“Come on, we have class” George sighed and we all walked there together
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Story (with changes!)   Soul Eater Story (with changes!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater Story (with changes!)
Page 1 of 1