Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hero: A MapleStory Story!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Hero: A MapleStory Story! Empty
PostSubject: Hero: A MapleStory Story!   Hero: A MapleStory Story! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:37 am

Characters:
Geode
LeonZai
Rain
Ellen
Danny
Ichigo
Nobody
Fangblade
Rachel

Prologue- The maple world is filled with dangers, and along with the dangers heroes willing to take a stand against all evil. One of the biggest evils in this world is that of the Black Mage's. The Black Mage was born many years ago and almost ruled the maple world if it hadn't been for the ones who bravely took a stand against him. Now in the current time strange things have been happening and monsters have been rising. A prophecy came up stating that five heroes will rise and defeat the monsters. But the earth stirs. The Black Mage is starting to rise. Those Heroes better hurry.

Chapter 1- Starting the Adventure Beginners to Explorers
I woke up this morning thinking *This is the day I set out to Victoria Island!* My name is Geode and i live on Maple Island. I longed for adventure and finally I am getting it so I was excited. Grendel the Really Old accepted my request to become one of his students and if I was lucky enough he would make me his apprentice! I packed up my stuff and waved bye to my parents. This was the beginning of something huge.
I took off on the road to Amherst. I knew the boat was in Southperry, but i need a recommendation letter from Lucas, the leader of the island. I looked at the building on the way there. Most the buildings in Amherst were giant hollowed out mushrooms, large enough to make two story houses. Usually there would be wood built into them for better flooring. The roofs were the mushroom cap usually. I dont know if there would be any buildings like this on Victoria Island so i had to prepare for a huge change. I went to Lucas's house and knocked. I heard a cane coming closer to the door and after two minutes an old man with blond hair, wearing a white robe with a purple cape hanging over the shoulder, answered the door.
"Hello?" he said in his old withering voice
"Um Hello Sir... I came for a recommendation letter to get Captain Shanks to Take me to Victoria Island... What does it take to get one?" I asked
"Havent you heard?"
"Heard what?"
"Victoria Island is inaccessible to regular civilians. I said the same thing to a girl just a minute ago."
"But I'm Grendel the Really Old's new student!"
"And the girl said she was a student of Dances with Balrog's"
"What did you say then?"
"I told her to go through the training with Mai."
"Can i go through this training too?"
"Go right ahead" He told me the location of Mai
"Thanks sir" I walked off the get the training from this Mai person

Last edited by Geode-Elijah on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Hero: A MapleStory Story!   Hero: A MapleStory Story! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:06 pm

I arrived at where Mai was about ten minutes later. Mai was a person wearing a red combat outfit and wielded a huge scimitar. She was the strongest person on this island.
"Hello Mai."
"Hey Geode. Woah you have grown last time i saw you you were this tall" she put her hand at her knee
"Haha thanks. I need to go through your training to get the Victoria Island."
"Victoria island eh? I heard its a bad time to go there... evil forces have been really active there"
"I know but i got an apprenticeship with Grendel the Really Old Ive been waiting forever to get that."
"Oh alright. I sent a girl out to the training field To get rid of the orange mushroom infestation weve been having lately. Go help her and ill give you both the letter to Lucas so he will give the recommendation to you"
"Thanks Mai" I smiled and ran to the training field to see a girl surrounded by orange mushrooms I looked around and there was nothing i could use thats when i got the idea. I ran into the middle and looked at the girl "You ok?"
"You idiot now you are stuck to!" She said
"Wrong." I held my hands to two of the mushrooms "Magic Bolt!" They flew back and i did the same to the next two then the next two until they were all knocked out. I looked at the girl, who was staring at me in shock. "Well? Go finish them off!"
She nodded slowly and killed the orange mushrooms, effectively finishing our mission. As we started to walk back she turns to me and asked "How did you do that?"
"I have to have some magical talent to be an apprentice to Grendel the Really Old." I smiled "Whats your name?"
"My name is Rachel. Yours?"
"Geode. Good to meet you Rachel."
"Good to meet you too." She smiled a bit
Mai was waiting for us "Good job guys! I noticed the drop immediately! You are good"
"Thanks Mai" we both said
Mai wrote a letter to Lucas and handed it to us "Here now tell that old grumpy man i said hi"
"Haha we will right Rach?"
Rach laughed and nodded "Yup!"
One hour later We were on the ship to victoria island.
We were so happy until... we heard a boom. We looked back at Maple Island and saw Crimson Balrog ships all aorund it "NO!" We screamed then a huge explosion obliterate the island "NO!!!" We ran to Captain Shanks
"Shanks th-"
"I know..." he said "I heard it. We have to speed up. get to where you will be safe!"
I nodded and grabbed Rachel then jump into the storage room as the boat became unsteady... I heard a crack then a splash then me and rachel hit our heads from an impact.... we blacked out...

Last edited by Geode-Elijah on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Hero: A MapleStory Story!   Hero: A MapleStory Story! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:17 am

Awwwww....he died? Continue!
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero: A MapleStory Story!   Hero: A MapleStory Story! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero: A MapleStory Story!
Page 1 of 1