Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avalon- The Story of Geode

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Avalon- The Story of Geode Empty
PostSubject: Avalon- The Story of Geode   Avalon- The Story of Geode Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:40 am

Prologue- Running away
Chapter 1- The Ice Queen
Chapter 2- Power
Chapter 3- Death
Chapter 4- Remorse
Chapter 5- The Ice Castle
Chapter 6- Family Ties
Chapter 7- Destiny
Epilogue- Found

Prologue

It all started that morning... Secrets were revealed... secrets that never shouldve been found out... but of course the ONE person you dont want finding out finds out... lets start at that morning.
"Bro wake up! Time for school!"
I groaned "Five more minutes Bails..."
"WAKEY WAKEY GOTH FREAK!" she said playfully while hitting me with a pillow
"Oh thats it!" i grabbed my pillow and got up
"AHH!" Bailey ran out the door with my pillow "YOULL NEVAR CATCH ME ALIVE!"
"We will see twin sis!" I ran after her with my pillow
We reached the kitchen and mom stopped us "No rough-housing in the house guys"
"Yeah you walking mood ring no rough-housing!" Bailey said to me
"Haha right at least my hair dont change color" I laughed and bailey stuck her tongue out at me
We grabbed breakfast and ran out of the house "Come on we'll miss our ride!"
I sighed "I know" we jumped in a red car in the back seat The windows were tinted
"All clear guys" Said the person in front
"Thanks Levi" Me and Bailey started to kiss while our brother drove us to school
"Thanks for the ride again bro" I said and got out with bailey. We went to our first class of the day, Math
We sat by each other while the sub called out attendance "Bailey and Geode Telum?"
"Here" We said quite angry at the people making fun of our last name in reality it meant Bolt but theyre to stupid to know that.
After our classes we went to our shared locker... we saw a black package there... It contained pictures of me and Bailey kissing with a note saying 'I know your secret meet me in the storage room second hour.Bailey looked at me scared "Geode? What do we do?"
I growled low "See what this guy wants..." we went to the storage room and saw our friend Kate tied up there along with Molly "Kate? Molly?!"
"You see this is how i own people i blackmail them and they become mine" Said the unmistakable voice of the cheer leading captain AKA B*tchzilla.
"What?! What do you want?!"
"Simple I get to own you and your sister and I dont tell your parents about your incestuous relationship"
"Not happening!" Me and Bailey said at the same time
"FINE!" She made a call and a voice sounded over the intercom
"Bailey and Geode to the office please, Bailey and Geode to the office, Thank you"
My eyes start glowing red while baileys hair went blue. I was angry and bailey was sad that we were found out. I went to the office with my sister. Thats when it happened, our parents came through the office doors... Great.
We went in for a meeting with the principal, who had an 'anonymous' tip and pictures that me and Bails were very keen on PDA. Bullsh*t those pictures had the sh*t edited out of them and me and Bails knew it. Unfortunately we were expelled... our parents disapproved of us... they did the worst thing possible... they signed bailey up for an all girls boarding school and signed me up for an all boys boarding school. They also barred anyway for me and bailey to get together... I cried "BOTH OF YOU ARE HEARTLESS ASSHOLES!" I yelled at my parents as they locked my door.
At midnight a miracle in the form of my seventeen year old brother unlocked my room and helped me and Bailey get ready.
"I know one place youll be safe ok?"
we nodded as we got in his car... he was driving 100 mph away from town but a car hit his and we went flipping... All i remember was me Bails and Levi getting thrown into the forest then blacking out...

Chapter 1- The Ice Queen

I woke up with blurred vision I was suddenly aware that it smelt like salt water around me "Ugh where am I?" I looked over at Bailey and Levitas "Bro sis!"
Bailey woke up "Geode? What happened?"
"I dont know..." I said
Levitas groaned and sat up "What the hell... i remember crashing but... are we dead?"
"No we arent... just lost"
"So where are we"
"In Avalon" A womans voice came from behind us and i noticed it was suddenly chilly "The place i will soon rule"
"Who are you?"
"I am the Ice Queen but you may call me Mizore" She looked into Geodes eyes "Hmmm youre cute"
"Im taken" I said
"Too bad..." Mizore looked down "Anyway... I have been stuck here... Can you guys help me get to my castle"
"Sure... but whats Avalon?" Bailey asked
"Avalon is a mythological land that host some creatures not seen" Levitas said "I ve read about it"
"I see..." I said as I looked at a horse made of pure darkness "Whats that?"
"Thats a nightmare about 2 years ago a foolish mage created a ton of new creatures to inhabit Avalon Nightmares being one of many."
"Are they dangerous?"
"Yes, they put you to sleep and create nightmares in your dreams then feed off your fear then if your lucky you die... if youre unlucky you become a nightmare yourself"
"I see.............." I fell to the ground blacked out the last thing i heard is Mizore say "SH*T IT SPOTTED US!"

Chapter 2- Power

3rd Person
"GEODE! DAMMIT WAKE UP!" Bailey screamed at her brother as the nightmare approached.
"Its no use Bailey... hes captive in the nightmares trap"
"What will happen to him?!"
"...I'm sorry"
"DON'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT!"
Bailey didn't notice the nightmare melt into Geodes body but Levitas did "Sis... the nightmare went into his body..."
Mizore looked at Levitas quizzically "They cant do that..."
"Well it did" Levitas said
"Interesting... they might have evolved enough for a body share..."
"Whats that?" Bailey asked
"Some creatures in all worlds can do it, pretty much it shares a body with the person it melted into meaning... Geode is a human Nightmare"
"Does that mean he does that give you a nightmare?"
"He can... yes"
"Will he be evil?" Levitas cut in
"No... not completely anyway... only when the nightmare part takes over"
"Thats bad..." Bailey said
"Yeah..." Levitas agreed
"Dont worry about it... worry about it... we should find a place to stay... i know a cave not too far from here"
Levitas picked up Geode and threw him over his shoulder "Lets go"
Mizore led Bailey and Levitas to a cave.
"Watch over him Im going to start a fire to keep you warm tonight" Mizore said
Bailey and Levitas watched over Geode

First Person, Geode
I looked around in the blackness i was in. I was faintly aware of a new being now joining my mind and body. I thought about it and i didnt what two people in one body. I could do nothing to stop it though. The nightmare appeared in front of me.
"What are you doing in my body?" I asked
"Its our body now, fire controlling Shapeshifter" It said
"Wait i cant control fire OR shapeshift."
"Yes you can... every human that enters Avalon has a power Yours is the best ive seen so far... Shapeshifting and the ability to control any fire..."
"Are you nuts?"
"Nope..." The nightmare turned into the exact form of Geode "And from now on im your evil side You will wake any moment now..."
I woke up at least an hour later my eyes were still closed but i heard Levitas say "Im going to explore for a bit... ok Bails?"
"Yeah Levitas be careful"
I listened to Levitas walk off

Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Avalon- The Story of Geode   Avalon- The Story of Geode Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:38 am

There will be filler chapters in this story that takes place in the school where Geode and Bailey went to school the main chars will be Rachel George and Anthony and pretty much the point is to take down the blackmailing ring of the cheerleader thats in the prologue
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Avalon- The Story of Geode   Avalon- The Story of Geode Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:42 am

Filler Chapters-
Ch1: Molly and Kate
Ch2: Jack
Ch3: Bailey and Geode
Ch4: Confrontation
Ch5: Taking down the business
Ch6: B*tchzilla
Ch7: Expulsion
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Avalon- The Story of Geode   Avalon- The Story of Geode Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Hahah...niceXD
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Avalon- The Story of Geode   Avalon- The Story of Geode Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:11 am

Filler- Ch1 Molly and Kate

The evils of the high school world in this place never ceases to amaze me... jock and preps, also known as populars, rule the school and believe they are all better and more important than anyone else. In other words every single popular here is like the embodiment of pride. I have currently found out if one of these people wants something... they'll get it no matter what. There is another group at our school though, the group I, and most my friends, belong to, We are the social outcasts. Social outcasts include; Goths, Emos, Nerds, and those who just dont fit in anywhere else. Sometimes populars are friends with outcasts, for instance i have three friends that are populars. Usually Populars that hang out with me or any other person in our group are looked down on. No one can help that though.
"George! Did you hear me?" Said Rachel snapping me out of my thoughts. Rachel was one of my best best bessst friends and we both had the same hobbies, Today she was wearing a gothic lolita dress and her fingerless gloves. and she was carrying Safety Pin, A stuffed animal that shes had for a while and its a cute skeleton dog-like thing. I have no idea why its called safety pin though... she told me to go look up an Onision video to find out last time i asked.
"Um what did you say?" I said laughing a bit
"So like you to space out George" My other friend, Anthony, said. Anthony was the smartest out of all three of us, he dressed like one of our favorite teachers, Mr. Filarski. Though he doesnt tuck the suit shirt in. I never asked why he dresses like that but i assume its a 'dress for success' kinda thing.
"George i said we need after school plans!" Rachel said looking at me
"Oh yeahhhhh... Any ideas?" I asked
"Hmmmmm nope" Rachel and Anthony said at the same time
"*Sigh* Always up to me. How bout my place we can shoot nazi zombies on Call of Duty or use the computer or both"
"Sounds goo-" Rachel started then one of our popular friends, Molly, accidentally bumped into her
"Sorry rachel im in a hurry" She said then ran off
"Whats with molly?" I asked
"I dont know..." Anthony said "But im going to find out" He ran off
"Wanna follow?" I asked Rachel
"Yeah" she said quickly and ran behind anthony
I followed them as they sneakily followed Molly to the janitors closet. We all peered in to see the cheer captain and the football quarterback with Molly and Kate.
"Well?" Said the cheer Captain aka Meara aka bitchzilla
"We couldnt do it." Kate said looking down
"So you are still friends with the outcasts" The quarterback aka John aka asshole laughed "What should we do with them Meara?"
"I dont know... Let me think it over we could send those photos to everyone"
"NO!" Molly and kate said at the same time Thats when me anthony and Rachel stepped back
"We should stay out of it" I said.
"THey are our friends though!" Rachel glared at me
"Rachels right George we have to do something" Anthony backed her up
"Alright obviously they are being blackmailed... but with what"
"Bitchzilla said something about pictures..."
"Les?"I asked
"No they have boyfriends...." Rachel said
"Something that will ruin their high school life then..." Anthony said
"Yeah... but what?"
I looked down trying to think when i heard the bell ring for first hour "Ill think it over during class ill get us a plan to help them out then tell you during second hour ok?"
"Sounds good" Rachel and Anthony said
We all went our separate ways then i noticed a photo on the ground outside the closet and picked it up. You would expect black mailing over something big but this was ridiculous.... It was Molly and Kate at a party... making out and drinking... Really? Everyone does stupid things at a party. I laughed a bit to my self. *I bet Katy perry was on the radio* I headed to first hour
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Avalon- The Story of Geode   Avalon- The Story of Geode Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:04 am

You really see me wearing suits regularly?
Noooo
I'm all about jeans and t-shirts XD
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Avalon- The Story of Geode   Avalon- The Story of Geode Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:00 am

Lol i kow but i like the representation Razz XD
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Avalon- The Story of Geode   Avalon- The Story of Geode Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:43 pm

LLOOLLL SOOOOO MEEEEE.....Do i need to explain Safety Pin to you?XD
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avalon- The Story of Geode   Avalon- The Story of Geode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avalon- The Story of Geode
Page 1 of 1