Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mansion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:58 pm

North meadow village
My story starts here at North Meadow Village in Bloomington Illinois 855 third street. My moms dream house..erm trailer.
"Mom i don't wanna move we've been at 1000 Charlotte drive forever!"
"We have to Raymond..."
I cringed i hate when she called me by my middle name it reminded me of a TV show that i didn't like... Damn TV show matching my name.... i really wish nobody loved Raymond... ANYWAY enough about my middle name. I was packing kinda sullen about moving *Where the hell is my psp....oh well ill find it eventually* I finished packing and brought my boxes to the U-haul "Good by woods in teh back yard... hello trailer park...."
Well after getting all my crap in my new small as HELL room..... I saw four kids outside throwing rocks at toy soldiers on skateboards. *Ah what the hell* i went out to introduce myself.
"Hi!" I said
"Hi wanna play war?" he said pointing to some extra toy soulders
"Sure" Pretty much it was a game where you threw rocks at the enemies' skate board to knock the toys down I won ^.^.
"Anyway my name is george"
"hi George Im Elijah"
"Thats an odd name"
"Well my real name is Zack"
"Ok Good to meet you Elijah" Elijah was one year younger than me and taller than me he had long black hair and glasses. lots of hair on his legs that i only noticed because he had the word 'HI' Shaved in the leg hair
As a few months pass I met Ashley{Real name Jessica but i dont want to cause confusion between Jessica{Saphira} and my Jessica}, Elijahs friend. During school we always had this game, Truth or Dare, No matter what Ashley would do any dare given to her. SO one while getting on the bus to go home from school i whisper in Elijahs ear what we should dare her to do.
That afternoon we went to out hideout, an abandoned shed, to play our game. I was dared to kiss Luke, my best friend, and i backed out I was never going to kiss a guy in my life! Anyway i made sure to pick truth next time Ashley asks me truth or dare. So i got around to Elijah and he looks at Ashley.
"Truth or Dare?"
"Dare of course!"
"I dare you to strip bare naked in front of all of us"
Thats when i stepped out. Sure it was my idea but im not teh type a guy to watch someone strip. I sat outside and waited for Elijah and Luke to come back. When they came back to my house they were running
"What happened?" I asked
"She was down to her underwear then an old guy opened the shed"
I laughed "Thats why you do things in YOUR shed Elijah"
"Shudup George"
That night i went to bed after I got Luke to shut up and go to bed himself, we were roommates it couldnt be helped his mom was dragging him across country again and he was staying till the summer was over. I fell asleep and dreamed about three people.................
Rachel
She walked into her house and shut the door. Walking to her room she threw her bookbag on the couch. As soon as she was in her room she turned on the tv then sat by her window watching the rain outside. Lightning flashed and a figure holding a hook was standing outside, her heart jumped and beat fast as teh figure Walked towards her window another flash of lightning and it disappeared. she moved away from teh window and sat on her bed... there was a spine chilling noise that sounded like glass being scratched by metal... That part of the dream ends there
Jessica
She was sound asleep in her bed despite the storm outside. There was a loud scratching at her window as if a hook was being dragged across it. Jessica woke with a start and looked at the window seeing the huge scratch across the glass her eyes widened and she looked out the window. Standing there was what looked like a man holding a hook. The figure pointed at her and when lightning flashed it was gone... that one ends there

Avery
She was up until midnight watching Naruto and other animes when a storm started. When the lightning showed she hid under the coffee table. There was a sound that sounded like scratching glass on her window. She got up and looked out the window past the scratch mark at the man with the hook. She was too scared to scream as he disappeared in another flash.... the dream stopped

I woke up "Who were those three people?"
That day passed by normal. I went to school, beat up someone during lunch{Without getting caught*Ebyl laugh*}. ANYWAY, after school ended I got on teh bus and turned on my MP3 I quickly threw it out of the window yelling "EVIIIIIIIL!"
Elijah looked at me "what?"
"Disney artists...." My eye twitched
"HAHAHAHAHA Luke got you that timeeeeee!"
"Oh shudup he owes me a new MP3"
"I believe YOU threw it out the window"
"...."
"Hahahaa"
"Shut up or ill dare your girlfriend to strap you to a bed and burn you"
"Oooo fire"
"You worry me sometimes elijah..."
"I know!"
When I got home at three twenty-five, I threw my book bag on the couch hitting Luke in the head.
“What the heck Dude!”
“You owe me a new MP3”
“What did I do?”
“Disney songs…”
“Oh Hehe”
“Yeah…”
He threw me one of his spare MP4s “There happy now?”
“Yup” I smirked “Wanna go hang out with me Ashley and Elijah?”
“Nope, I’m busy” he pointed to the TV which had the pause screen for Super Paper Mario.
“Hmmmm” I unplugged the Wii on him “How bout now?”
“George!” he got up
“Haha” I ran out the door
He chased me “I’ll get you; you can’t out run me forever!!!!”
“Oh really?” I spun around and ran at him
“Crap…” He spun around and started running
I caught up and punched him “Gotcha!”
“Ow…”
“So wanna hang out with me Elijah and Ashley?”
“I guess”
We went and got Elijah and Ashley
“So, park or one of our secret places?” I asked
“Well,” Elijah said “There’s a Trailer on A street that someone moved out of recently… wanna get us in George?” he threw me a paper clip
“Sure” we went to the trailer and I picked the lock “Too easy” I smirked and we all went in
“AWWWWW ITS EMPTY!” Elijah said
“I coulda told ya that Eli” Ashley said
“Well wanna go to the park and see how dizzy we can get on the crappy merri-go-round?” Luke suggested
“Haha sure” I said
Ashley, Eli, and Luke went out first and I heard an eerie sounding scratch on the window… I went to check it out and nothing was there “…Weird…” I went with the others to the park. We were there the rest of the day and I went home to go to bed… I had dreams about more people but only two this time…
Lauren
She was lying in her bed trying to sleep despite the storm outside. When she got to sleep something that sounded like a loud screeching woke her up. The sound was coming from her window… She looked out the window and saw a man with a hook pointing at her. She stayed frozen to the spot in fear. The man disappeared in a flash of lightning.
Anthony
He was walking around outside. It was cloudy and looked like it was about to storm. He sped up to get home but the rain started while he was still halfway there. “Again? *Sigh*” In a flash of lightning a man appeared in front of him. He stopped, creeped out by the man, especially when he saw the hook. The man set the hook on the glass of a nearby building and scratched it in a long line causing him to cover his ears. In another flash of lightning the man disappears…

I woke up "Another dream like that?"
Well the next few months leading to summer were pretty normal; Truth or dare after school, movies at Elijahs house, playing wii at my house, and Ashley beating up luke. Our main hang out was the park. Anyway one time we stayed out too late.
"Its getting Dark we should get home" I told Elijah, Luke and Ashley
"Yeah" Elijah said getting up
Luke ran home while me Ashley and Elijah walked calmly "Wonder what his hurry is" Elijah said
"You know how his mom is!"
"Oh right"
We were walking along B street going past third street when we saw a flash of lightning "It might storm soon" I said looking down 3rd street... Thats when we all looked down the street there was a man with a hook there was another flash of lightning and he was but we heard a screeching sound. We BOLTED to 5th street me and elijah stopped where we had to part ways with Ashley and waved "See you later Ashley"
"You guys wanna walk me home?"
"No. See you tomorrow" me and elijah lived across the street from each other so neither of us wanted to go to C street to take her home. I went inot my house and shut the door, locked it and ran to my room making sure to lock the window That night i dreamt about the five people again.........
December 23rd 2009
It was December. two days ago i found a site that let me get something for my cousin it was called PokemonGTS.com, and it was a damn cool site. I had those dreams again too... Oh well. Anyway i got my cousin six shiny pokemon. As new years rolled around i was searching around the site and accidentally {Yes Accidentally} clicked on teh roleplaying section and clicked on Legend of Zelda: Midna strikes back. I thought *Hell might as well try it* I signed up for it. I was roleplaying everyday at a kinda fixed time. So far my Rping buddies were Saphira, My favorite Lunatic, and Evangrimm. so about 6 months later I started to see the hook man again... Me and Elijah both...
July 4, 2010....

Well I've been roleplaying for seven months, its funner than you might think. Luna was going to be gone all next week. I now knew her as Rachel, one of the people i dreamt about but im not telling her that. OP and I call Luna our 'air' needed for RPing and i wouldnt be surprised if he was right Hehe Love our Lunatic. Hey that abbreviates to LoL just like Legacy of Levitas. ANYWAY i checked the mail this morning and there was an invite to a party in spain along with four airplane tickets and a thousand dollars?! Holy Crap! And it was addressed to me.... This is weird....
Since i gave Luna my phone number we stayed in touch over other ways than the internet i called her and told her about it.
"Hello?"
"Hey Luna!"
"Geode!"
"Guess what?"
"What?"
"The best thing just happened"
"Is it better than mysteriously getting tickets to spain and 250 dollars for each member of your family?"
"Thats what happened!"
"No way!"
"Did that happen to you too?"
"Yes! And my parents and aunt said that it dont happen everyday and we are actually going!"
"Me too!"
"This is so epic i mean we will see each other in real life!"
"Iknowicantbeleiveit"
"Calm down Geode" she laughed
"I cant I really nervous"
"Why?"
"Becauuuuuuuuse we met on line and you have NO idea what i look like so i dont exactly know how you'd react..."
"What do you mean by that?"
"Ima Teeny bit overweight."
"Well Geode Im PRETTY sure that you have a fluffy personalty to fit your fluffiness"
I laughed "That was pretty funny"
"Thanks so when you leaving to spain?"
"Today at noon I was up all night too so im wiped ill have a nice nap on the plane"
"Haha Insomnia got you again?"
"Yup"
"Get some sleep!"
"I will on the plaaannnnne"
"Uh huh...."
"fine ill take a small nap now"
"Good boy"
"I lied"
"Geodeeeeeeeeee"
"Ill be well rested by the time we get to spain I promiseeeee"
"You better be!"
"Uh huh bye Luba!"
"Wait what do yo- *Click*"
"Hehe, Luba, gets her every time"
I got ready by packing my bags and getting my dog in teh kennel. Yup taking good ole Lacy-Bug with meh. I need my puppy. Figures out my WHOLE ENTIRE family was invited to this party even my family down in indiana thats impressive i gotta wonder what this party is... a contest maybe? Whatever FREE TRIP TO SPAIN! Ive never been out of country so yay! I got on face book. "Luke's on..." I looked at currently updated status "Holy crap!" He had gotten teh invite too. We talked about it. I was impressed this is just awesome.
Dad brought me out moms phone "George phone!" He threw it and i caught it
"Thanks Dad" Dad nods and goes back to playing MY Xbox 360 *Damn Xbox stealers i never get my Xbox anymore....* "Hello?"
"Hey George"
"Allen!"
"Yeah hows it going?"
"Its going good how it going down in arizona?"
"Pretty good" "Hey Allen i wanna talk to george!!!!"
"That Micheal again? Man he annoying even now! Has his voice matured yet?"
"No it adds to the annoyingness of a little brother...."
"Haha im glad im a single child"
"Oh ziiiiip!"
"So why'd you call?"
"I called to tell you me and my WHOLE family got a trip to spain!"
"No friggin way!"
"Yeah friggin why! I heard you got one too! How long has it been since we've last saw each other?"
"Five years"
"Damn thats a long time Any way i have to go get ready"
"OK Allen see you soon..." I hung up *Oh my god.... this is lucky as HELL*Thats what i thought until i learned that my half-brother was let out of Jail to go... Damn.... I hated Josh with a passion, hes nothing but a no good underage alcoholic with a drug probl- OK switching subject... NOW... I also learned that my Half-Sister, Nicole, along with my nephew/niece {I didnt know if it was a boy or girl... Nicole barely keeps in touch...} I was thrilled to have a chance of seeing her and my niece/nephew! we had someone watching teh house and the other two dogs while we were away.

After getting packed i grabbed Lacy and we headed to teh airport... I was NOT thrilled to see everyone in the wilburn family there *Oooo fun....* I ignored my asshole of an aunt calling me "Hes not our blood he isnt George's Child." I looked up at mom and set my bags down and walked over to her "Hey Aunt Lauraine"
"What?"
"Shut the F*** up You Bitch" She was completely silent with a shocked look as i turned and walked back to mom with a satisfied grin. we entered our reserved plane
I leaned back in my first class seat happy that Lauraine got a sucky seat *Bitch deserves it* I fell asleep
I woke up as dad shook me awake "Raymond we are here."
"Dont call me that..." I said as i started to stand up i looked out of the plane and noticed "Holy crap this is a private Airport?!"
"Yeah it is" Dad said to me "Pretty amazing" Everyone got out of teh plane i noticed the other planes unload with people and their families The ones i recognized were; Rachel, Luke, Allen, Elijah, and Ashley. "Ashley, Eli?"
Ashley and Elijah waved at me and i waved back I went to introduce myself to all teh other kids I walked over to Avery "Hello"
"Hi" she said looking around
"My name is George whats yours?"
"Avery... Wait George?"
"Avery?! Deia?!"
"Geode?!"
"Dude you got it too?!"
"YEs i did!" She squeeled "THis is AWESOME!"
"Yes it is... and a weird coincidence. Luna is here to"
"Cool! Can you point her out?"
I pointed over to Rachel and she ran to her i laughed a bit and went to Jess "Hi"
"Hi"
"Im George you are?"
"Jessica... wait George?"
If i had this reaction one more time today im going to have a heart attack "Jessica? Saphira?!"
"Geode?!"
Deja vu "Yeah" I laughed a bit "Deia and Luna are here too"
"Really? Where?!"
I pointed over to them and she ran over to them *Sigh* I feel so under appreciated right now I walked over to another girl "Hi Im George you are?"
"Lauren..."
"You have any online names for instance Kitty25?"
"Geode?!"
"Yup thats me" I smiled a bit "Good to meet you in person Kitty hey did you know Saphira Deia and Luna are here?"
"Really?! Where?!" I pointed over to them and she ran to them
*That seems to happen alot maybe its a girl thing....* I went over to the guy "Hi Im george you are?"
"Anthony"
"Really good to meet you OP" i smiled a bit
"OP? GEODE?!"
"Hi! Yes its me Geode in the flesh"
"This is cool!"
"Yeah Luna Deia and Saphira are here too"
"Where?!"
I pointed over to them and he ran off to meet them "..... Right...." *I guess its a girl AND OP thing...* I went over to Allen "ALLEN!"
"George!"
"Man its been to long!"
Me and allen talked and i introduced him to Luke and Elijah and even Ashley as tehy got acquainted i went over to Rachel, Lauren, Avery, Jess, and Anthony.
"Hey guys" I said smiling
"Hey Geode!" Rachel said "You ARE FLuffy!"
I laughed "Yea"
Anthony looked over at my sister "Whos that"
"That is my 20 year old sister who is taken"
"By you?"
"Very funny anthony no by her boyfriend Isiah"
"Oh"
I laughed i could see the very clear 'Damn i wanted her' look on his face
We all talked for a bit and we were picked up by Limos I rode with Luke, Eli, Ashley, Rachel, Lauren, Jess and Avery. Anthony rode with my sister... I bet he enjoyed that! I laughed thinking about him trying to get Nicole to break up with Isiah. After an hours drive a BIG ASS Mansion came into view.
"Woah" We all said at once
The car pulled up and everyone got out of their respective Limos We all walked into the mansion... of course the first thing i notice is a HOOK hanging on teh wall *Creepy*
"Welcome to my mansion" Came an old raspy voice "You will each get your own rooms to stay in... Oh and im your host Carlos."
I looked at Carlos looking at the black gem hanging around his neck
"The party will start at eight... please make yourselves comfortable" Carlos walked off
Rachel, Avery, Anthony, Jess, Lauren, and I decided to sleep in the same room. Not weird at all we just wanted to get to know each other outside of Rps. Our room had 6 computers each with our name on it and the desktop as the screensaver. I had trouble not going to teh computer and so did Lauren as we saw the wizard 101 icon. But everyone was too busy getting to know each other to even touch the computers. We had FUUNNNN Especially when we hook our MP3s to teh surround sound and listened to each others music. We danced around like idiots and all that any one watching us wouldve thought weve been a group of friends for our whole life. Oh and we went on a tour around the mansion. At eight we all got ready and went to the ballroom. Everyone who was on the planes were there, meaning everyones family.. Soon teh door closed and teh music started
It was a couple hours into the party and me and rachel were slow dancing together I could tell she was thinking the same thing i was and i was thinking *How the hell did this end up happening.... Oh yeah....*
I was standing by the table that had the snacks and drinks I looked at the dance floor and saw My sister dancing with Anthony *He must feel lucky especially since Isiah couldnt come hehe* Rachel was by the table too we both didnt like to dance. Thats when it happened... My mom AND her mom went to us and smiled "Hey guys" they said slowly
"What?" we asked
"Why arent you dancing?"
"We dont dance."
Our mothers looked at each other and smiled "You dont dance and we will ground you as son as we get home"
"Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!" we groaned
They pushed us together "Go dance!"
*Damn parents....*

As the time passed by more things were added to teh party. These included Karaoke machines, more of a wide array of music, and of course more food. Me and Rachel snuck off teh dance floor only to be surrounded by Anthony, Lauren, Avery, and Jess.
"Hey Guys!" Jess said
"Hey" I said
"Guess who's the only two out of our group who havent been on teh karaoke machine yet?" Anthony said
"Um um um..." Rachel stuttered
"You!" Avery and Lauren said at the same time
They all grabbed us and PULLED us to teh machine, putting us on the stage and handing us microphones
"Guys come onnnnnn wasnt anthony singing Wonderwall torture enough!" I tried to get off the stage and so did rachel but they just pushed us back onto teh stage as teh beat to 'Airplanes Pt. 2' started
I gulped *At least Rachel is singing to start....*
I looked at Rachel nervously "We might as well... we know the song well enough... and they wont let us off the stage...."
"Two songs!" Anthony said with Nicole supporting him
"... Ready?"
Rachel started singing

"Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now) " I stared at her *Holy crap thats one hell of a singing voice...*
"Lets pretend like its 98, like Im eating lunch off of Styrofoam treys
Trying to be the next rapper coming out the A
Hoping for a record deal, to re-know my pain
Now lets pretend like Im on the stage
And when my beat drops everybody goes insane (Ok)
And everybody know my name (B.o.B)
And everywhere I go people wanna hear me sang
Oh yea and I just dropped my new album
On the first week I did 500 thousand
Gold in the spring and diamond in the fall
And then a world tour just to top it all off
And lets pretend like they call me the greatest
Selling out arenas with big ass stages
And everybody loved me and no one ever hated
Lets try to use imagination" I could feel her staring at me as i sang in my apparently good voice
"Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)"
I smiled i was in it now "Ok, lets pretend like this never happened
Like I never had dreams of being a rapper
Like I didnt write raps in all of my classes
Like I never used to runaway into the blackness
Now lets pretend like it was all-good
Like I didnt live starring in a notebook
Like I did the things I probably knew I should
But I didnt have neighbours thats why they call it hood
Now lets pretend like I aint got a name
Before they ever called me B.o.B or a.k.a Bobby Ray
Im talking back before the mixtapes
Before the videos and the deals and the fame
Before they ever once compared me to Andre
Before I ever got Myspace
Before they ever noticed my face
So lets just pretend and make wishes out of airplanes"

Rachel was smiling too as she sang "Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars

Then i went to the last part of my singing my favorite part "Lets Pretend Marshall Mathers never picked up a pen
Lets pretend things wouldve been no different
Pretend people procrastinated had no motivation
Pretend he just made excuses that was so paper thin they could blow away wit the wind
Marshall you never gone make it, makes no sense to play the game it aint no way thatll you win
Pretend he just stand out side all day and play with his friends
Pretend he even had a friend to say was his friend
And it wasnt time to move in school no changing again
He wasnt socially awakard and just strange as a kid
He had a father and his mother wasnt crazy as sh-t
And he never dreamed he can ripped stadiums he just lazy as shit
F-ck a talent show in the gymnasium bitch
You wont amount to sh-t quit day dreaming kid
You need to get ya cranium check you thinking like an alien
It just aint realistic
Now pretend they aint just make him angry with this sh-t
And there was no one he could even aim when hes pissed with
And his alarm went off to wake him but he didnt make it to the rap Olympics
Left to his plane and he missed it
Hes gonna have a hard time explaining to Haley and Laney these food stamps and WIC shit
Cause he never risked sh-t he hoped and he wished it
But it didnt fall in his lap so he aint even hear it he pretends that
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)"

We smiled a bit as Love the way you lie started to play "Ready for another Rachel?"
"Sure am Geode"
I smiled a bit not just from being called Geode
Teh beat started as i saw Nicole and Anthony were gone *Hmmmm*

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
That's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
That's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
"
I cleared my throat "I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now it's a steel knife in my windpipe
I can't breathe but I still fight while I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flight
High off of love drunk from my hate
It's like I'm huffin' paint and I love it the more I suffer, I suffocate
And right before I'm about to drown, she resuscitates me, she f-ckin' hates me
And I love it, wait, where you goin'?
I'm leavin' you, no you ain't come back
We're runnin' right back, here we go again
So insane, cause when it's goin' good it's goin' great
I'm superman with the wind in his back, she's lois lane
But when it's bad it's awful, I feel so ashamed I snap
Whose that dude? I don't even know his name
I laid hands on her
I never stoop so low again
I guess I don't know my own strength"
Rachel looked at me again and smiled "Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
I love the way you lie"
I was a little jealous of how she can sing better than me but oh well "You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe
When you with em you meet and neither one of you even know what hit em
Got that warm fuzzy feeling
Yeah them chills used to get em
Now you're getting f-ckin' sick of lookin' at em
You swore you'd never hit em, never do nothin' to hurt em
Now you're in each other's face spewin' venom in your words when you spit em
You push pull each other's hair
Scratch pop hit em throw em down pin em
So lost in the moments when you're in em
It's the face that's the culprit, controls you both
So they say it's best to go your seperate ways
Guess that they don't know ya
Cause today that was yesterday
Yesterday is over, it's a different day
Sound like broken records playin' over
But you promised her next time you'll show restraint
You don't get another chance
Life is no nintendo game, but you lied again
Now you get to watch her leave out the window
Guess that's why they call it window pane"
She was starting to dance a bit "Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
I love the way you lie
Now I know we said things, did things, that we didn't mean
And we fall back into the same patterns, same routine
But your temper's just as bad as mine is, you're the same as me
When it comes to love you're just as blinded
Baby please come back, it wasn't you, baby it was me
Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems
Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano
All I know is I love you too much to walk away though
Come inside, pick up the bags off the sidewalk
Don't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk?
Told you this is my fault, look me in the eyeball
Next time I'm just gon aim my fist at the drywall
Next time there won't be no next time
I apologize even though I know it's lies
I'm tired of the games I just want her back
I know I'm a liar if she ever tries to fuckin' leave again
I'ma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
I love the way you lie"
After the singing we got off teh stage and smiled at each other "You did great" we both say at the same time
Rachel and I talked for a bit then i went to the back room to grab something when i saw My sister doing it with Anthony. I turned around traumatized and walked back out to the party. *Those noises will haunt me forever...*

Anthony's POV
During George and Rachel's singing me and George's sister talked.... at least during Airplanes Pt. 2.
"So whats your favorite song?"
"Hmmmmm Chasing cars and Wonderwall."
"Really? I like those too how did i do at singing wonderwall?"
"Im gonna be honest... you did horrible" she laughed as I looked down "But you dancing like that... was HAWT"
"Really? Thanks"
"Really" she kissed me "You know you are pretty cute...."
"dont you have a boyfriend?"
"What he dont know wont hurt him"
I immediate felt the bulge in my pants *...oh gawd*
She apparently saw because she reached down my pants and grabbed my area "Wanna go to a back room?"
I nodded quickly

She pulled me into the back room by my pants *What would George say if he finds out me and sister screwed each other?* I asked myself as Nicole unzipped my pants and put my area in her mouth and sucked and stroke expertly "This isnt the first time youve done this is it?"
"Nope!" she said then kept going about 2 minutes later i had her against the wall doing her roughly
I did her for about 2 hours "mmmmm Nicole that was niceeeeeeeee"
"Ill bet... think about it on my end" she said with a wasted look on her face "And you taste Really good too"
"Thanks... we should go back out" I laughed as we got dressed
she kissed me "My room right after the party?"
"HELL YES!" we walked back out

George
I saw Anthony and Nicole come out of the back room and smirked "Hey guys! Have fun?"
"What ever do you mean?" Nicole asked
"I mean Anthony banging my sister. did you have fun?"
Anthony turns purple with embarassment "Um um ummmmmmmmm"
"Dont sweat it Anthony" I laughed
Thats when it happened
"Everyone i have an announcement......." Carlos's voice came from the front of the room
We all looked towards Carlos
"There is a surprise for; George, Rachel, Anthony, Nicole, Avery, Jess, Lauren, and Elijah in your rooms that you are staying in... you can go now."

Anthony and Nicole went straight to their room, which is right next to Rachels, Jess, Averys, Lauren's, and mine. We saw small packages with our names on them. I opened my package and saw a white stone pendant and took it out *What the?* I looked up from the pendant and noticed an opening in the wall that wasnt there before. I got up and walked towards it.
"George?" Rachel said but i ignored her "George you are going to walk into that wall!"
Thats when i realized that they couldnt see the opening as i walked through it i heard a voice of a little girl.
"Did you come to play?" The opening closed behind me....

Rachel
"George you are going to walk into that wall!" Was teh last thing i said before i went dead silent. George had just walked through the wall... I looked at Avery, Lauren and Jess "You guys saw that right?"
They all nodded "Thats not natural!" Lauren blurted out
"Got that right..." Jess got up and went to inspect the wall "No openings either..."
I blinked *No way... there has to be..* During that whole conversation i was absentmindedly clutching the dark gold stone pendant that was in the package with my name on it. Almost all of a sudden i fell through the floor into a hole. I could still hear Jess Avery and Lauren
"Whered she go?!"
"She fell through the flo-?!" thats when i couldnt hear them anymore
As i landed at the bottom i heard a voice "Welcome... Rachel"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Avery
I was FREAKED OUT... George walked through a wall and Rachel fell through the floor... Jess inspected both areas but they were solid as rocks. "W-what happened to them?" I asked
"Not sure Avery..." Jess said "This is weird..."
*Yes it is.... they went through the walls and floor what will happen to me? Will the room flip and throw me through the ceiling?!* I looked at my dark green stone pendant and noticed it glowing "Jess why is m-" I suddenly flew upwards towards an opening in the ceiling and it closed once i was through letting me land
"Welcome... Avery" I shivered at the creepy voice

Lauren
*This isnt natural... somethings up with this house....* I looked at Where Avery went through teh ceiling it was solid... theres no way she couldve went straight through the ceiling! I clutched the purple stone pendant i got in my box as i watch Jess look around again "There has to be some opening..." she said
"Yeah but i dont think that its open any-" I did get any further before i fell *Falling?* I landed at the bottom
"Hello Lauren.

Jess
"Lauren!" I watched her FALL *What the hell is up with this house?!* All the lights cut off. The only thing that provided light was the blue stone pendant i got "I gotta tell teh others.... or Carlos..." I heard strange noises almost as if laughing... That hit a trigger in my mind *We might all be in danger here...* I ran for the door and grabbed for the door knob... Imagine my surprised when my hand went straight through teh door causing me to trip down a hole behind the apparently non-existent door. I landed on my back and got the breath knocked out of me. I fought to get air in my lungs. As i took my third breath i heard a voice...
"Welcome... Jessica"

Anthony
We went to Nicoles room and ignored the package for us at first, we had other business... yeaaaaaaaaaaaah... Nicole is hot. Anyway when we reached her room we saw the package but ignored iit to take each other's clothes off and do each other for 5 hours straight.
"Are you trying to get me preggers?"
"Maybe" I laughed a bit
"I think i would love to have a baby for you"
"Oh Really?" I smiled a bit and kissed her then got up and got dressed grabbing the package and looking at it 'Nicole and Anthony' iis what it said
Nicole got dressed and looked at it "What is in it?"
"I dunno"
"Lets open it"
I opened it and saw a Red stone pendant in it "Cool" I put it on and it glowed "What the..." before i could get any further me and Nicole fell through the floor we heard a voice when we landed...
"Welcome... Anthony and Nicole"

Me{George}
I looked around for the source of the voice it sounded like a little girl... But i wasnt sure. "Hello?"
A little girl appeared in front of me it looked like she was quickly moving with every step of movement almost as if she couldnt stay still with out fading from existance. She stopped moving and looked at me with pure white eyes "Did you come to play?"
This creeped me out one: Her skin was deathly pale.... two: she looked like one of those ghosts off Supernatural... three: There were blood stains all over the front of her pure white dress...

Rachel
The voice sounded like a man. I looked around for the voice "Whos there!?"
A man appeared in front of me... This creeped me out for two reasons... One: This was the creepy ghost man i saw as a shadow one day... Two... He knew my name. "I hope you came to stay a while Rachel"
"What do you mean stay a while?"
A knife appeared in teh mans hand

Avery

I looked for the source of the voice frantically.
"Behind you!"
I spun around and came face to face with a man. I stepped back really creeped out... *Was he there before?!* Three things creeped me out about this guy... One, he had appeared behind me outta nowhere!... Two, he had the eyes of a murderer.... but what creeped me out the most was the knife in his right hand... I turned and ran, but he appeared in front of me...
"Where are you going? The game has just begun!"

Lauren
I looked around for the voice "Whos there?!" Of course there was no answer. I looked around the hallway i had fallen to. "Hello?!" I turned around and saw a man with a knife "W-who are you?" he had a short beard maroon eyes he was pale... very pale and he wore a brown tuxedo.
"Hello. Ready for your end?"
"What?! No stay away from me!" i turned only to see him in front of me again
"I think not dear"

Jess
I looked around, I was in a circular room decorated in medieval decor there was a throne in the room. "Ello?" I got no answer and searched the room for doors, there were none. "Great..." I looked up "Cant go back that way..."
A woman appeared in front of me "Hello"
"Who are you?"
"That is unimportant. What is important is you were chosen to die... accept your fate it makes it easier."
"Never!"
"Very well..." A dagger appeared in the woman's hand.

Anthony
I looked around as Nicole held my arm tightly "Anthony... Im scared..."
"Dont worry it was only a creepy disembodied voice whats the worst that could happen?" That didnt seem to help any... I wonder why.... We were in a room with a huge bed a TV and a dresser... Just like our room. I felt Nicoles hold on my arm tighten
"Anthony..."
"Whats wrong Nicole?" She pointed to a man with blood-red eyes. The man had a nice suit with a red undershirt... or at least i thought... the shirt only had red blood stains on it. His face was that of a man in his twenties there was a scar on his left eye.
"Welcome to my room." when he bowed i saw a particularly sharp grappling hook in his hand.
"W-why you have that?" Nicole asked
"I am glad you asked!" The grappling hook flew at Nicole and went through her heart "Thats why"
Nicole's eyes were wide "An...tho...ny..." The man dragged her towards him as she died.
"Welcome to the after life Nicole"
"NICOLE!" My eyes were wide as saucers.
"What is it sweetie?" she appeared behind me as her body disappeared. She wrapped her arms around me... she was cold and there was a hole where the grappling hook went through her. *I get it now... this house... traps spirits... and Im meant to be one of the unlucky ones chosen... I wont let it happen... Im sorry Nicole.* I hit her off and she growled i ran towards the door but... It was locked.

George
I turned around and ran but there was a huge dog on fire in my way, growling at me.
"Silly! You cant leave... You can never leave! We will play together forever!"
I stepped back and looked at the little girl and the demonic dog "Over my dead body!" I pulled out my pocket knife as they got closer
"Everyone says that... Fluffy get him"
*Demon Dog named Fluffy?* I pondered that for five seconds before the dog attacked. I was pinned with Fluffy's mouth around my neck... She bit down

Rachel
As the man stepped forward, I stepped back "St-stay away!"
"No. You will be here forever Rachel... forever!"
"No i wont..." I backed into a wall *DAMN! Dead end...*
"Where to now Rachel?"
"I wont die ill get out of this fine!"
"Dont confuse this with your Role Plays Rachel No one will appear and save you. You are alone."
I looked around and saw a suit of armor with a sword *Thank you old people that collect medieval sh*t!* I grabbed the sword as the man lunged at me aiming the dagger at my neck

Avery
I looked at the man "G-Game?"
"Yes a Game... a Game we will play for all eternity!"
"NO Stay away!" I turned and ran again... The man laughed which sent a shiver down my spine. I kept running hoping he wasnt following me... He wasnt... because he was in front of me...
"Accept your fate Avery!"
I stopped and stared at him "I wont die... I cant die... Im too young..."
"Pathetic!" He slashed at my throat just barely missing.
"Stop!" He lifted the knife and brought it down.

Lauren
"Stay away from me" I pushed the man away and ran around trying to find a way out of the hallway.
"There is no way out..." The man said "You will be here forever!"
"I wont be here forever i wont let myself be!" a dagger went into my leg causing me to fall
The man held a dagger to my neck "You dont have a choice"

Jess
"Stay away from me!" I yelled at the woman
"Accept your fate... you will die here... your spirit will be trapped here forever... Just like mine." She walked closer
"No I wont!" i grabbed a sword off the wall to protect myself "I wont be trapped here..."
"You will... and so will your friends and family... everyone who came here... is already dead except for a few..."
"Whats that suppose to mean?"
"Everyone is dead!" The woman attacked me adn i blocked with the sword. We both jumped back "I wont lose! I wont die! Ill find my family and friends and get out of here!"

Anthony
I frantically tried to break the door down
"Why you running sweetie dont you want me?" Nicoles eyes were red she wasnt Nicole anymore... she was an evil spirit and i knew it
"Nicole you are dead!" I said looking at her
"Then join me and we can be together... for all eternity"
"No..." I said "I wont die here in this house"
"Its not working Nicole he obviously dont want you... what should we do?"
"Kill him" She said and my eyes went wide
"Very well" The man laughed and launched his grappling hook straight at my chest my life flashed before my eyes *Will this really be the end for me?*

George
I felt a warm trickle down my throat as Fluffy bit down. "Stop..." I said weakly and Fluffy Just bit down harder causing more blood to flow from my neck.
"Hehe we will play forever and ever and ever!"
I looked weakly at the girl and spat at her
"That wasnt very nice mister! Fluffy finish him"
Fluffy started twisting my head to the right "No... no... dont..." My neck snapped and i went limp
"Welcome to the spirit collection George"

Rachel
The sword was stuck *NO DAMN IT! DAMN DAMN DAMN!* I pulled hard as the Man lunged closer, once more and his dagger would go straight through my windpipe. As the man lunged one last time i got the sword free but not in time. My windpipe was stabbed and i couldnt breathe. "N...o..." I said weakly as he pulled it out.
"Yes! Welcome to the rest of eternity Rachel" I fell to the ground bleeding out before everything went black.

Avery
I barely dodged the knife this time and ended up in a corner.
"Looks like you cornered yourself Avery... any last words before you die?"
"Dont kill me!" I tried to look for a way to run but there was none. I refused to think that i would die here.
"HAHAHAHA Thats rich! Very well you said your last words good bye Avery. or should i say" he stabbed me in the head and all i could hear was "Welcome to Hell on earth."

Lauren
"Theres always a choice" I whispered with the dagger against my neck. I slowly was reaching down to the dagger in my leg.
"And what would your choice be?"
"Live" I tore the dagger out of my leg and pushed his dagger away from my neck "I will not die!" We ran at each other and slashed over and over with teh daggers. He wasnt getting affected but i was. He got a lucky shot and stabbed me in the heart. My vision started to darken. I fell to the ground.
"Welcome to the start of eternal torture Lauren"

Jess
Me and the woman kept attacking each other although each slice i got on her didnt even leave a scratch "Impossible!"
"You cant kill whats already Dead Jess" She said stabbing both my legs. I fell to the ground.
"I wont die..."
"Accept Fate" She severed my spinal cord sending me into the blackness of death instantly. "Welcome Jessica, to the end of life."

Anthony
I came back from my life flashing before my eyes with enough time to jump out of the way of the grappling hook. I saw a shield on the wall and grabbed it. "I wont die here" i Ran at the man and Nicole and tried to hit them with it. To my not-so-much surprise i went right through.
"Foolish boy Me and Nicole are spirits"
*How do i defeat these guys! I cant die here... I just cant.* The grappling hook hit the shield and broke through it straight into my heart. I gasped for air but couldnt get any I went limp and fell to the floor.

Elijah
During the first half of the party, I was sleeping... Dreaming more like it. I saw Geode and everyone else die... nothing i can do though, no one will believe me and George is too busy with his RP friends to even look towards his real friends... he met them online how can such a strong friendship bond there? Oh well Ill let fate run its course i guess. Once Carlos made the gift announcement i went straight to my room. While i was dreaming during the party i learned how to survive... at least longer than the others. I had to wait till midnight.
As I sat in my room I heard screaming from the ballroom and from the walls. There’s was nothing I could do though, if I helped Id die. I can’t even leave the room without dying. I had to endure the screaming of my family and friends, and then I heard a scratch on my door. *Odd…* I thought, *my dream said nothing about this.* I got up and went to the door the scratch sounded again and I opened the door. George’s dog, Lacy, ran into my room.
“But you’re supposed to be dead….” Obviously Fate can be changed… but what changed from my dream. That’s it! The only thing that changed was me! Lacy followed me and in turn survived. I could use that to my advantage…. I looked at the clock “Eleven Forty-five. Fifteen more minutes.” I sat down and Lacy jumped in my lap. I watched the clock as time moved slowly until finally it struck twelve. I looked at Lacy for a minute then grabbed my package. I opened it and took the pink amulet out and almost immediately me and Lacy disappeared and appeared in another room.
”Welcome Elijah”
I turned and saw a woman in a black cloak “Hello.” I pulled out a dagger that I grabbed before I went to my room.
”Why do you have a dagger?” She asked stepping towards me, her cloak swaying with her movements.
“I know what this is I know why we are here now stay back!”
”You shouldn’t deny fate Elijah!” She took out a sword and lunged at me.
I waited a good ten seconds then jumped out of the way “Ill deny Fate if I want” I heard growling and saw Lacy biting the woman “NO LACY!” I was too late though the woman stabbed lacy in the head killing her instantly. “No…” I ran to Lacy and looked down “Sorry George…”
”YOUR TURN ELIJAH!” The woman ran at me with her sword ready, she swung at my neck as I closed my eyes… I heard a metallic Clang and opened my eyes to see….
***To be Continued!***

Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:56 am

There was a warm pink light over me and it had stopped the blade... never in my life will i be more thankful for that color... I used to hate pink but apparently it loves me! I looked at the woman and smirked "Bet you didn't expect that." *Neither did i...* I drew my dagger again with my thumb on the end of the hilt. Then i noticed something... there was an indent on the hilt that would fit a stone about the size of the pedant stone... interesting... apparently there is a way to survive.... I place the stone of my pendant into the dagger and the blade glowed the color of the stone. *This could work* I thought and brought my dagger up to block as the woman swung her sword at me again. "You wont win now. I know what to do completely." I smiled
"You cant win this Elijah." She kept swinging and i kept blocking the sound of metal clashing with metal filled the room. "You will lose!" she sped up the swings
"I wont Lose Bitch!" I kicked her as hard as i could in the shin and then stabbed her in the throat.
"How did you...."
"The stone has the power to hurt you... and it gives the victim a fighting chance... otherwise... this little game would be unfair" I smirked
The woman laughed "Very clever... you wont end up like me... trapped here forever... Go save your friends... keep in mind though... you can only save those with a stone. Good luck... Elijah."
"Rest in Peace." I took the dagger out and the woman faded away.
Now i had to find the others. Ill start by finding George he should be the closest. I had three doors to choose from. I chose the middle and saw George laying on the floor with a helldog chewing on his leg and ran at him and kicked the hellhound off "Stay back!"
"Look Fluffy a new playmate." I looked at where the voice was coming from. It was the ghost of a little girl.
"I am not the one youll be fighting." I said "He is" I took my dagger and stabbed Georges body with it. Immediately a white light surrounded him and he started breathing "Good luck my friend" I said to George before he woke up and took my dagger then ran to find the others.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:11 am

GETTING GOOD
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:36 pm

George
When i was killed a cold darkness had surrounded me, but almost two hours later i felt a warm light around me, a warm white light. I opened my eyes and saw Elijah go through a wall, I owed him one and i knew it. Then i looked over to the girl and her little Demon Dog, Fluffy. "Ready for round two?" I smirked and picked up my dagger, noticing the indent in the hilt of the weapon *Of course... thats it. If i put the stone in that indent i can win this.* I took my pendant then attached it to the dagger. Immediately, the dagger glowed white.
The girl scream "FLUFFY ATTACK!" she said loudly and demonically
I brought up and dagger as Fluffy ran at me. "3... 2... 1..." I jumped out of Fluffy's way deflect its teeth with my dagger "I wont lose this one" I said as fluffy ran at me again. When Fluffy got close enough i dodge rolled and sliced its side open
The girl growled and took out a sword "DIE!" She lunged at me with the sword
"Damn!" I deflected the sword and quickly turned in time to see fluffy jumping at me. I stabbed Fluffy in the head and it exploded sending me into teh wall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mansion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunatic Roleplaying :: Art and Writing-
Jump to: