Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Knight of the dragons Trilogy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

The Knight of the dragons Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: The Knight of the dragons Trilogy   The Knight of the dragons Trilogy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:53 am

Legacy of Levitas
I've always heard stories, when I was five... about a wolf-dragon. I never believed them until three years later. On that fateful night, my brothers' and not to mention my life was changed forever, sent down a path that wouldn’t end until I died...

Fifteen years ago
"Come on Levitas if you don’t go to bed on time the wolf dragon will come to our house and eatcha!" This was my obnoxious brother, Ignis
"Shut up Ignis he doesn’t believe that anymore I thought you got that five days ago when he told you that?" This was my more sensible brother, Flame, well he’s also a joker but that will come later
"Yeah I don’t believe in that crap" And this is me, Levitas, in all my eight year old glory.
"Well you should!" Ignis sighed and ran to our room, we shared a room since we were triplets and our house was small there were only two rooms.
Flame and I followed we went to sleep that night without knowing it would be the last night wed ever spend in that house as a family...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up to an explosion that sounded close. When I looked out the window I saw the explosions source, which was one mile away. *That’s the town....* my head was spinning, that was where school was, that was where my friends lived, and I couldn’t imagine it gone! How foolish of me for that to be the only thing I focused on. I didn’t see it until it got right into my vision. A dragon, no, it was different... It had fur not scales, its eyes were wolf-like, and its tail was half the size of a regular dragon's. I couldn’t believe my eyes; here flying towards our house was the wolf dragon. My eyes were locked on it for a good five minutes, as if staring at it would make it leave our house alone...if only it did.
The Dragon started to charge a blast as my parents ran into my room, they looked panicked and distressed
"Levitas take your brothers to the basement NOW!"
I nodded. What else could I do? My parents for the first time in their lives looked actually worried I quickly woke Flame and Ignis up and pushed them into the basement just in time
The wolf dragon fired the blast at the house.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------
All I heard was a loud *BOOOOOOOM!* and a loud ringing in my ears. My hand went to my ear and I felt a small trickle of blood. I couldn’t hear anything but the ringing. I looked over to Ignis and Flame and they were in the same condition. We got up and stumbled around and saw something we'd never forget... Our parents were lying on the floor dead the whole above ground level of our house was completely destroyed. Looking up I saw the wolf dragon looming over our house. Ignis stared at the wolf dragon as it looks at him.
"What are you looking at boy" the dragon landed in front of him
I saw Ignis back up fearful of the wolf dragon in front of him
"Too scared for words kid?"
Ignis nodded shaking
"No needs to fear ill just... end your life" the wolf dragon moved in a blur taking Ignis and flying high above the ground
I was watching until there was a tug on my sleeve "Brother we have to go" Flame said in a whisper but urgently
"But Ignis..."
"We can’t save him we have to go now!" Flame pulled me into the forest where we ran and ran....
Eventually we came upon a town where we explained what happened and was taken in by a generous person named Blaze. We never forgot that day.... and we never saw Ignis again....

Now
It’s been fifteen years since that fateful encounter that sent me down the path of my destiny. Ten years ago the elemental dragons and dark elemental dragons were released and the Dark Elemental Knights blamed the Elemental knights. It was chaos.... Of course I and some others knew what truly happened... The wolf dragon released them all... Mostly my life ever since the attack has been good... About one year after the attack I rummaged through the remains of the house. I found a book with a D and an Amethyst. Five years after that me and Flame met our partner dragons and became dracoknights. And then there is now.... We are the generals off the army of the Elemental knights. With this title comes a high level of authority. Blaze became battle master of Battle Academy. We still hadn’t found out if Ignis survived, but we knew he probably didn’t.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
So now we are up to date with my life. Flame and I are currently stationed in Elemention, a fortified city in the heart of the Elemental knights’ part of the land. It’s also the capital. A force was sent to capture the Elemental dragons months ago... They haven’t returned.
Sighing I went to my post. You see, the city is low on guards so no matter what rank you are you are given a job and you have to do it, no if, ands, or buts... Today was different though, someone had my post and I found out I was free of guard duty till further notice. With my new found freedom I decided to look around the town and actually enjoy the sights
While walking around I saw a girl. She was average height, blue eyes; she wore black jeans, a white tee shirt with black hearts on it and over the shirt a black jacket, and black shoes. There was a black and gray fox with blue eyes by her.
I was staring for a good twenty minutes before my brother, who I didn’t notice before, elbowed me in the side, "You going to talk to her or fantasize all day?"
I went red with embarrassment "W-what?!"
"Go talk to her!"
"But-"
"No buts!" he pushed me to the girl and into her then quickly ran away.
"Uh-um... sorry my brother...." I said pointing the way he ran
The girl looked at me in the eyes and I quickly averted my eyes "It’s ok"
"I- are you sure because I can go beat the crap out of him for making me bumping into you...."
"I’m sure"
I noticed she was staring at me "Um are you staring at me?"
She blushed and looked away "No, no I’m not"
"You sure?" I said smiling
"No not really..."
"This is so.... weird... I was staring at you from over there" I pointed to the spot I was
She blushed more "Really?"
"Yeah... By the way I’m Levitas"
"I’m Juliet and this is Luna" she pointed to her fox
"Good to meet you two" I smiled
She leaned in and kissed me and I returned it.
I really wished that moment could've lasted forever... no such luck....
---------------------------------------------------------------------
After kissing for five minute a knight ran to me "General Levitas! The wolf dragon has been spotted one mile away"
I broke the kiss and looked at him "I’m busy... wait wolf dragon?!"
Juliet looked at me "I see the pain in your eyes.... Go and please return..."
I nodded and ran towards the front of the city I saw flame making out with some girl in a tree and called out to him "Flame the Wolf Dragon is here!"
Flame broke his kiss to look at me "What?!"
The girl he was with had wide eyes "Please Flame, don’t go!"
"Imperia my love... I will return I promise you that" Flame jumped from the tree "Alright Levitas Lets go take care of the wolf Dragon once and for all!"
I nodded I was ready for this! Revenge overtook my thoughts.
The wolf dragon landed in front of me "Remember me boy!"
"How could I forget the voice that killed my parents and Ignis?" I drew my sword and slashed the wolf dragon
I should’ve known that it wasn’t going to be simple. Nothing ever is...
Just as I swung a black dragon stopped my sword "Nice try boy"
"Tetum take them to the lair"
"Yes master" the dragon attacked me and flame
I blocked but flame saw something behind me "Levitas!" he jumped in the way
I felt blood on the back of my neck when Flame jumped in the way "FLAME!" I turned to him to see a shadow dragon stabbed him with its tail. "Flame....you can’t die..." Something stabbed through my stomach.
I looked down seeing the end of a tail coming out of my stomach and coughed up blood *this is how it ends......* I watched the blood pour out of the wound then.... nothing.......
Amazingly enough I wasn’t dead I heard a voice calling my name "LEVITAS!! LEVITAS NO WAKE UP DONT LET THEM TAKE YOU!!!" It was Juliet her voice was pained... If only I could move or wake up for that matter.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up I was chained to a wall in a stone room flame was on the other side of the room and in the middle of the room stood the wolf dragon holding a Red crystal and a yellow crystal "Good you are awake"
I watched the wolf dragon closely "I know all about you and your brother Levitas... even the things you don’t know"
"I know everything about myself..."
"Do you Levitas? What species are you?"
"Human of course"
"Wrong you are Dragorian a special type of dragon that descended from Dragora himself"
"Dragora?"
"You’ll find out soon enough" He walked over to Flame and I heard a yell
"FLAME!"
The yells turned into a roar as the wolf dragon comes to me and takes the yellow crystal "No! NO! NOOO!" he started to push it in my head making me scream in pain "STOOOOOOOOOOP JUST KIL-" my mind was taken by draconic instincts as I roared in pain instead of screaming in pain....
As my instincts changed so did my thoughts, in such a way that my only dominant thought was, Serve Dragora . I felt the chains break as my transformation to a dragon was complete. Looking across the room, I saw a fiery red dragon and instantly recognized it as my brother
"How do you feel Levitas, Flame" The wolf dragon said in dragon tongue
"I feel.....more powerful" Was flames response but I stayed silent
*Juliet......* was the second thought nagging at my mind I wanted to see her even while in this form
"LEVITAS!" A voice ringed throughout the area as a tiny white dragon appeared along with Juliet... Too bad I was already taken over
"Kill them Levitas"
I stepped towards Juliet as she stepped back afraid not knowing who I was.
"Levitas....?" She said now knowing "What have they done t- AHHHH!" I clawed her into the wall and started charging a beam.
"Flame help your brother kill her"
Flame started charging a beam too. When we were both finished we fired one red beam and one gold beam heading straight for her. This was the end for her.
Just in time Luna appeared in front of Juliet and took the blasts. Once the smoke cleared Luna was on the ground motionless but breathing.
"Luna!" Juliet kneeled by her "Luna... no...." she looked straight at me "YOU MONSTER! How could you?!" tears streamed down her face "Luna....please hold on..."
"Finish them both"
We charged another blast
We fired the blasts and just in time a half dragon boy appeared and deflected the blasts away from them and drew his sword. Before Flame or I could react he swung it and cut the showing part of the crystal.
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" I heard before blacking out
-----------------------------------------------------------
When I woke up I was in a bed wearing a gown. I looked to my right and saw my brother laying in a bed next to me. *What happened...* I thought to my self......
A nurse came in "Oh, General Levitas you are awake"
"Yeah.... where am I?"
"In the hospital, you had a run-in with the wolf dragon."
"I did?"
"Yeah, your friend and her fox helped you and brought you here. She’s coming up for a visit" the nurse left as I laid down trying to remember what happened
Half an hour later Juliet walked into the room I could tell she had been crying very recently "You feeling ok Levitas?"
"Yeah.....What’s wrong?"
"N-Nothing.... Really"
"What happened?" I said worried and pressured her to tell me
"...Luna's dead...."
I looked at Juliet in shock “What?!”
“Luna is dead” She started crying “We were saving you…”
“Juliet… I’m so sorry I had no idea”
“She gave her life to protect me… It should’ve been me!”
“Juliet don’t think that way”
“It’s my entire fault, if I hadn’t been so afraid…”
“Jul-“
“No Levitas it is…. Will you come to her funeral please?”
“I will Juliet…”
“See you soon its today at three” She left
----------------------------------------------------------
I went to the funeral at three it wasn’t big… Flame, Lithia, Imperia and Juliet were there oh and blaze to show his support.
During the visitation I went to Luna’s body and looked at her I started to remember “I did this… Me and flame…” I said to myself “We are dragons…” I back up *How… why couldn’t I stop?!*
* Because you exist to serve Dragora no one else. * Said a voice in my head
*No…. If Dragora makes me kill I won’t serve him!*
*You have no choice in the matter!*
I looked down and went back to my seat...
-------------------------------------------------------------
The next few months went without incident… Flame and I were temporary battle masters while Blaze was on a mission… this is when everything started up again though.
I was walking around town with Juliet, she had gotten, for the most part, over Luna’s death and we had been able to talk about what really happened that day. Two months ago we got news from her doctor… Juliet was pregnant, and I was the father. Ever since the news Juliet and I moved in with each other. Life was okay, but of course nothing can stay okay forever. Exactly one year after Luna's death Flame and I got the order to move to the front lines of the battle. Juliet was six months pregnant... I wanted to stay, but I had no choice but to leave.
I packed some clothes, supplies, and the book with the 'D' on it.
Juliet walked in "Sweetie?"
"Yes my love?" I turned around
"I have a gift for you" She held a necklace with my amethyst in the middle of it. She put it around my neck and gently kissed me "Please be safe my love"
"I will Juliet" I kissed her very deeply and passionately "I’ll be home soon love for you," I touched her stomach gently "And for our child" I kissed her one last time then walked out the door to find Flame.
When I found flame he was with Imperia.
"Take this Imperia" he handed Imperia his one of a kind crystal made of lightning fire and water "As a promise I’ll be back"
"Ok Flame" she put it on a necklace and wore it "Be safe Flame"
"I will Imperia" he kissed her when he broke it he picked up his supplies and walked over to me "Ready?"
"Ready"
We walked towards the city gate and looked back one last time at Juliet and Imperia waving bye. We waved and headed off.

When we were arrived two soldiers greeted us "Welcome Generals"
"Thanks..." I said "Can we get a status report?"
"Well things have been going bad... we are running low on supplies and most of our soldiers are incapacitated..."
"Sounds like you guys need reinforcements..." Flame said
"Yeah but the rest of the soldiers are on the western border"
After the rest of the report me and flame set up our part of the camp

ME and Flame were sleeping when we heard it... battle yells... we were being attacked. We got our sword adn ran out the tents were on fire and we were way out numbered most of teh soldiers have been captured. I felt something hard hit my head then... nothing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I woke up i was tied down along with every other prisoner. I watched teh General come in.
"Which two did you say?"
A soldier pointed to me and Flame
"Spare them kill the rest."
We watched in horror as the soldier killed every one of our soldiers one by one. Blood coated teh floor. "STOP!" I shouted as if it would do any good I was hit on the head adn fell unconcious
I woke up in a nice chair by a fireplace Flame was sleeping in the chair next to me "Where am I?"
"Welcome to my home"
I Recognized teh voice "Youre the dark Elemental knight general you killed everyone!"
"Hahahaha Yes i did, save for you"
"Why spare us though?"
"Because Levitas..." The general sat down across from him "I would never kill my own brother"
"IGNIS?!"
"Yes."
"What happened we saw you taken by the wolf dragon!"
"Well when i was taken the wolf dragon put a dark fire crystal in my head and it turned me into a dragon..."
"The wolf dragon did that to us."
"Really? I see. Painful huh?"
"Oh yeah..."
Flame woke up "Ugh my head"
I looked over at him "Flame you ok?"
"Yeah i think i am..."
We talked to Ignis for hours, we were glad to see he was alive but he was the enemy as soon as we had the chance we had to leave.
Ignis had to go to bed sometime and when he did we ran out of teh house. To bad we were at teh capital of the dark elemental knights territory.... Atrum Urbs.

I took in our surroundings "Damn... Flame you know where we are?"
"Atrum Urbs...."
"Yeah...."
Guards rounded the corner "Hey they're escaping!" They sounded the alarms
"DAMN FLAME GET READY!"
Flame nods and draws his sword while i draw mine.
Guards surrounded us "So it begins....." I said
They all drew their swords and pointed them at us "Dont move"
I acted quickly and sent lightning and four of them creating a hole in their blockade "Lets go Flame!" We ran out the small opening being chased by guards and turned around and used my power over fire to incinerate half of the lower parts of two buildings blocking their direct route to us. we kept running. Of course when we got there the city gates were closed and the guards caught up to us. We got ready to fight. As they charged and attacked we deflected every blow and sliced a few of them down we were still outmatch 20 on two though. I kept blocking ever blow "How you holding up Flame!"
"Good you?"
"Good!"
We went like this for at least an hour we had ten of them sliced down making it five each things got easier and we sliced them all down. We've won this battle but we are still in Atrum Urbs.
"Flame help me take down the door" i charged electricity in my hands as Flame charged fire we both fired but to our shock something made it bounce off... Right there.... standing in our way... was none other than... Ignis.
We looked in horror at Ignis "LET US OUT!" I yelled at him
"No....." Ignis said creating a dark fire sword and lunging at us
we both created swords and deflected his attacks. he attacked at such a speed that we barely kept up and he kicked us into a building and ran at us i brought my sword up just in time to block him from slicing my head off. i kicked him back and loked over to flame who was knocked out "Shiiiiit."
Ignis talked "By order of Master Bain the wolf dragon i sentence you to death"
“Ignis you work for the wolf dragon?!”
“Does that come as a shock to you, brother?” Ignis laughed
“But he killed our parents!!!!”
“There’s a saying Levitas and it goes like this. No mercy for the weak, no pity for the fallen.”
“How can you say that?!”
“It’s the truth. Now, enough talk!” He lunged at me
“Damn…” I blocked and we both jumped back. We ran at each other and attacked, matching blow for blow. After an hour of clashing swords Ignis slashed at me with a more powerful strike. I blocked then noticed his hand glow *Oh… crap…* He fired a blast at me sending me back into a building. I felt a sharp pain through my stomach and looked down. There was a pole jutting out of my stomach and I groaned in pain watching blood leak from the wound.
Ignis walked to me and put his sword to my neck and put pressure on it, “I win.” He laughed cruelly, “You’ll never see your children, and you’ll never see your wife again… That is if they survived the wolf dragon’s attack on the city of Elemention.”
My eyes widened when he said that “N-no…”
“Yes, while you were here the wolf dragon got the chance to attack Elemention without much of a problem all that’s left of it is ruins.” He laughed that cruel laugh I hate so much right now, “So Levitas… Any last words?”
I looked at my wound as a trickle of blood flowed down my neck that turned into a stream as he pressed the sword in further… “Ju…st…one wo…rd… San…gui…” *Blood the toughest thing to control…* my blood turned into spikes that flew at Ignis’ heart.
His eyes widened “H…ow…” he fell backwards, dead.
My vision started to blur, “Sorry Juliet… It seems I won’t return.” Tears escaped my eyes thinking about what I was leaving behind, “I really wish I had a choice I really wish my words could reach you…” The clouds parted making the light hit me and Ignis. I looked up at the light and saw two silhouettes, “Mom? Dad?” The silhouettes nodded “It seems I’m joining you…” I smiled a bit. “Let the winds take Juliet these words… Goodbye Juliet… and my children…” I closed my eyes, bathing in the light and let death take me.
“LEVITAS! You can’t die you have a wife and child!” was all I heard before my breath stopped.

Flame
I asked myself many times that day *Why was I and not Levitas the one to die?* I asked that while burying my brothers. I asked that while taking the necklace Juliet gave Levitas. I asked that while taking Levitas’ sword. I asked that on the way back to Elemention… I asked that seeing the city destroyed… I asked that so many times trying to find the refugee camp… But most of all, I asked it now watching Juliet cry trying to comfort her.
“I’m so sorry Juliet…”
“It’s not your fault” she said in between sobs “I-I-”
“Shh shh shh Juliet… it’s not your fault either”
“Levitas…” her eyes went soulless, and her tears stopped up as if she didn’t have any more to shed. “There’s one more thing flame” she said still looking down.
“What?”
“Lithia is dead and Imperia… she’s dying”
“No…” Flame struggled to keep his own tears in “What happened?”
“When the city was attacked she was mortally wounded… I had to speed up her pregnancy… on her request of course…”
“Take me to her” Flame said
Juliet took me to a tent and in the middle was Imperia “Flame…” she said weakly
“I’m here Imperia… I’m always here” my voice cracked
“They say I won’t make it through the delivery Flame…”
“Yes you will Imperia… you have to please!”
She smiled “Flame when I’m gone promise me to raise our child”
“But-“
“Promise me!”
“I promise….” My tears flowed freely this was too much loss in one week…
“Don’t cry…” she said “I want to see you happy” she held her stomach “It’s time”
I held her hand during the delivery… It was a girl… “Scarlet…” she said smiling her voice got weaker “Flame I have one request before I die…”
“What is it my love…”
“Kiss me…” she pulled me into a kiss that compared to no others we stopped kissing one minute later “Thank… you… for ever..ythi…ng.” her breath stopped and she paled
“Imperia?” I looked at her “I’m sorry” I cried “I should’ve been here!”
Juliet comforted me but we were both in the same condition…
Juliet had her kids one month later, I helped name them. Luna and Levitas Jr. were their names. As five years passed many bad things happened. After Bain released him, Dragora rose to rule over Crystalia, The planet of Elements and the Planet of Myths he created his army to wipe us ‘two-legged’ creatures out... One good thing happened in my life during those five years though… Me and Juliet… We were each other’s comfort… we stayed by each other, raised Scarlet, Levitas Jr. and Luna together, and we went into hiding from Dragora together. Juliet and I married each other when our relationship grew and are currently on The Planet of Elements. I know soon Dragora will find us and kill us… so we enjoy as much time as we can together… To be continued…
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

The Knight of the dragons Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Knight of the dragons Trilogy   The Knight of the dragons Trilogy Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:56 am

Rise of Dragora
“LEVITAS!” I yelled again looking at his dead body “No I was suppose to bring you back alive… you cant die!” I ran to his body that rubble from an obvious fight crunching under my feet. “You have a kid you cant die!” I was too late he was already dead… everything disappeared from view just then and my surroundings turned pure white.
A hooded figure appeared before me “Hello”
“Who are you?!”
“I am Dragora’s right hand man… I am The Hunter…”
“You work for Dragora?!” I drew my sword “Then prepare to die!”
We lunged at each other. When our swords met The Hunter said, “You couldn’t even protect your brother! What makes you think you’ll be able to protect the ones you love?!”
“How did you know about that!” we both jumped back and dash forward clashing blades with a loud clink and a spark
The Hunter grabbed the hood of his cloak “Because I am….”

I jolted awake drenched in cold sweat
“You ok sweetie?” Juliet asked me
“Yeah I am ok… it was just that dream again…”
“You sure you will be ok?”
“Yeah… you make breakfast?”
“Yes I did” she kissed me and went to the table and I followed…
My name is Flame and five years ago the mother of my children and the father of my niece and nephew died by my own brother Ignis’s hand. Even though it hurt me deep inside I moved on, and so did the fiancé of my brother, Levitas, eventually moved on also. Over the five years good and bad things have happened, the good being me and Juliet getting married, the bad being Dragora has taken over the triplet planets. After taking over Dragora told the Elemental knights to give up or die, needless to say I chose neither. Although most stayed on the side against dragora some chose to take Dragoras side and thus became Corrupted knights. Currently all elemental knights are in hiding or on the run. Me Juliet and our three kids are on the run. One of my friends, a wind knight named Ven, Let me and Juliet live in his cabin for a while I am thankful to him.
“What you thinking about sweetie?” Juliet said breaking me out of my thoughts.
“Our life, kids, everything” I said starting to eat my breakfast
“You sound worried… are you worried?”
“I am Jules… So many things could happen to us or the kids I don’t want any of us to get hurt…”
“Don’t worry Hun we always pull through you know that. Inseparable remember?”
“Yeah” I felt myself smile “Inseparable forever.” As I said that Levitas Jr., Luna, and scarlet ran in and sat at the table, eating breakfast. Watching them eat I couldn’t help but to wonder how our constant running affected them. I mean they’ve lived their whole child hood on th-
“Youre making that face again Honey.” Juliet said breaking my thoughts
“Sorry”
“Its ok”
Luna looked at me “Daddy how long will we be here?”
“As long as we can”
“How long is that?” Levitas Jr. asked
“Im not sure…”
“Can I have a sword?” Scarlet asked
“No.”
“Awwwww” All three said
I chuckled then stopped as I heard a thump on the roof “Juliet take the kids into the basement ill join you in a sec” I said with urgency
Juliet nodded and grabbed the kids going into the basement as a cloaked figure appeared
“Who are you?” I said
“Flame Elementum… I am The Hunter”
Back to top Go down

The Knight of the dragons Trilogy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lunatic Roleplaying :: Art and Writing-
Jump to: