Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Juliet got out of her dress and other stuff with Geode;s help, she looked at the dress as Geode said he would wash it. "Thanks.." She watched with half open eyes what Geode was doing and mostly heard what he was saying.
"It varies by what shes around, why did she transform? I thought she would.....is she ok?" Without Geode Answering Dason kept talking incase it was an emergency. "If she has any cuts or brusies or anything take care of it like you normally would, she always has something after turning into a wolf. They leave her hurt and weak, the transformation itself doesn't help much either. Just watch out Geode, I don't quite know what you mean but if you need help I'll come down and help you."

"Thank you." Luna said sweetly then took Levitas up to her room, it was a mix of blues, blacks and golds.
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:56 pm

Geode nodded "Alright." He bandaged up the wounds Juliet had. "Dason did you know it stops at the sight of fire? And that one goodly timed punch from me sent her wolf form flying into a police car? And she deflects bullets? It was amazing... if we could tame her wolf form... think of the possibilities."

"This room is amazing."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:02 pm

"Geode shes a human being, don't put her through anything else."
Juliet listened to Geode and looked down a bit. She smiled when he wrapped her wounds but struggled and tried to get out of the tub but she was still bleeding a bit.

"Thank you." Luna smiled at him. "I'm glad you like it."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:05 pm

"Alright I won't. Now I need your help with something... very important, there is a single grave in the place we were just at, I need you to set up a camera there, It might be a clue, our chance to find a way to break this curse thats on the girls of Juliets family." He helped Juliet out of the tub.

"Luna, I love you"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:10 pm

"Alright you won't? I'm coming to get her Geode, yes what she can do is amaxing but shes not a performance! People die and she gets hurt no matter what. And Fine, I'll check it out later."
Juliet pulled away from him shaking her head. "No.."

"I love you too Levitas...so much."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:13 pm

"I didn't say she was" Geode said "She's not a performer I know that I just go deep in thought about things I overthink, its a trait of mine, not neccesarilly a good one." He looked at Juliet "Whats wrong?"

He started to kiss her again
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:15 pm

"Fine, I'm sorry. I'm going to go to the grave, where is it?"
Juliet shook her head a bit and tried to back up but couldn't move anymore.

Luna started kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Goede told him where the grave was "I have to go" He hung up. "Juliet please tell me whats wrong." He tried to help her out again "Its allright I wont hurt you"

Levitas felt ehr up while kissing
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Dason took down its location. "Alright." He hung up too and went there.
Juliet looked at him and her was shaky. "You pr-promise?"

Luna started moaning while kissing him back. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:27 pm

"I promise" Geode said helping her up.

"Love you more" He kept kissing adn started stripping her
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:30 pm

After he helped her up Juliet looked at him for a moment then hugged him tightly. "Thank you."

Luna started blushing more as he stripped her, she put her hands on his back then went down and gripped his ass.
"No I love you more." She kept kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:33 pm

"It was no problem" He hugged her

Levitas moaned a bit and started stripping himself
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Juliet held onto him. "I should get a shower...all this blood...it makes me so sick.."

Luna helped him get undressed then she put her hand on his 'yeah' and pleased him. "Hows this feel?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:41 pm

"Want me to help?" Geode asked

Levitas moaned "That feels really really good"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Juliet blushed but then nodded. "That would help a lot...my body hurts from everything still."

Luna giggled and kissed him. She pulled her hands away. "Are you ready or do you want to play more?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:47 pm

"Alright" He said turning on the water. "Juliet Im sorry aobut punching you..." He said "Even if you were a wolf."

Levitas smiled "Lemme play more" He stuck a couple fingers in her area and played around with her
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:51 pm

"You...punched me?" Juliet looked down. "I thought there was a reason I was feeling something....its ok." She smiled a bit. "You did it to protect yourself." She got back in the tub.

Luna nodded then started moaning that he did that. "That feels realllllyyyyyy good."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:53 pm

"Sorry" He helped wash the blood off of her "Im also sorry I couldnt convince ythose police officers to stop shooting, no one ever listens to a kid."

Levitas stopped and kissed her "REady?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:57 pm

The cuts stung a bit and she winced. "Its ok...thank you for trying. They probably got killed my me anyway..." She looked down, it was hard for her to keep living knowing she was killing people.

"Yeah.." She kissed back. "Lets get on my bed." She pulled him over to it and fell on it on her back.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:00 pm

"No problem, we are probably close to finding out the cure too. Im sorry I even thought aobut taming your wolf side" He wahed ehr up and helped out out of the bath.

Levitas kissed back as they fell, he was on top
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:02 pm

"Its ok, I wouldn't mind if you made money off me or anything." She didn't look at him until he got her out. "Thank you..." She smield slightly. "For bringing me here and helping me."

Luna blushed and started kissing him. "You have protection on?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:07 pm

"Actually i wasn't thinking money I was thinking Juliet the superwolf, but nonetheless its still wrong" He looked her in the eye, "ANd it was no problem."

"Uhhhh Oops" Levitas laughed a bit "Lemme get one out"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Juliet looked him in his eyes. "I'm glad you think that...people would love to be like this. But I don't. I wish I was like you....your so special and you never hurt people. You're amazing." She spoke the truth, she really had no idea what it was like being normal and not have your live overturned by a curse.

"Haha ok, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:21 pm

"You dont want to be like me" Geode said "I move every year, I am called wierd with everything about me... but i suppose your curse is worse.

Levitas put protection on "Now shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:57 pm

Juliet looked down. "I'm sorry Geode and I'll try to be there for you. If you want my opinion your amazing and anyone would be lucky to be your friend, they're all jealous of you." She smiled a bit still looking down.

Luna took some deep breathes as her heart pounded out of her body. "Yeah...yeah I'm just nervous."
Back to top Go down

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next