Lunatic Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainly Roleplaying

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:28 pm

"Kids like him" Geode started "Get sources for many things, he probably got it from a drug dealer or his parents, he smells heavily of smoke that makes me not trust him for somereason. That and his stance he acts like he owns the place and someone needs to put him in his place" Geode whispered it all and took his worksheet looking it over. It wasn't so hard, school work was an easy thing for him.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Cheria talked with him all class while they were doing their work. "Yeah true...he needs to stop it and get a real life...not be a druggie for the rest of it." She sighed but smiled hearing the bell. "Well I have to go, you have chem with Luna." She got up out of her seat and pulled Geode to the door as everyone was leaving, she pointed down the hall to the farthest class. "Thats chemistry. Then.." She pointed to the door just about nextdoor. "Thats english and math you're back in here again. Ok? Good luck." She ran off the other way of the chemistry class and waved. "See you later byeee!"
Back to top Go down
https://lunaticroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Geode had the conversation the entire class and when the bell rang he walked out with her "Well Ill see you during lunch" He smiled a bit adn waved bye. He looked down to where Chemestry class was adn started walking there, for some reason he was avoiding Nick the best he could, making sure he was halfway down the hall before Nick came out of Health. He walked to the door of Chem and debated whether to wait for Luna or not. He was also surprised he wasnt called out for not wearing his uniform.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:55 pm

Luna saw him at the door and skipped to him, her heart filled with joy seeing him. "Hi..Hi.." She blushed a bit already. "Good to see you Geode.." She rustled through some of the books she was carrying and pulled out a slip of paper. "This is a warning." She handed it to him. "The Vice prinicpal gave it to me and said you have to start wearing your uniform." She saw the people in the class leave and as Nick was walking down the hall she pulled him into Chemistry class and laughed. "Woo that was close! I swear if you look at that boy he'll kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Geode smiled a bit, he kinda enjoyed having people look forward to seeing him. "Good to see you too." He took the warning "Awwwwwww I practically ammmm its just not the colors" He said and laughed a bit "I guess i'll wear it tomorrow." He followed Luna into class "Thanks, although Nick seems to not be my enemy quite yet, hes not exactelly the poster child for a nice guy."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:09 pm

"Cha..." Luna sat down and patted the seat next to her so Geode would sit down. "He's so mean, and such a player, he dates about 3 girls at the same time and usually they become rivals against him after he dumps them. Its so bad." She then sighed deeply in great thought. The only thing on her midn was love, she had a huge crush on Geode but what about the others? Its his choice not hers. Luna just turned over and looked at him. "Oh and yeah wear that school uniform tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Geode sat next to her. He listened to the story, it reminded him of someone from his previous school. "He sounds like such a jerk" He said looking at Luna "I could never do that." He looked at the clock for a second and then back to Luna. "Have those girls gotten revenge yet?" He asked mildly interested in it. "And Ill wear the uniform tomorrow" Wearing the uniform wasnt what he wanted to do but he supposed he had to, after all he had to stay in the school.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Luna smiled happy that he was interested. "No we haven't...." She said 'we'. "You see....he did it to a lot of girls but we didn't find out until he dumped us all...me, Lavendar and Emma. All at the same time, during the same day. We try to avoid him too, other girls he dumped never got revenge but I want to." She sounded a bit determined. "Its just well I wish I could show him what great girls we are...I mean.....oh its a long story but we deserved better than him and I hope he knows that he can't treat girls like they're junk."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Geode looked at her for a second. He felt bad for them all now, what had happened to them, it wasnt right. He was about to answer when a book slammed in front of him making him jump a bit. He looked at a guy standing over him.
"You new here kid?" Said the guy, he looked average built and the same age as Geode, his eyes were an almost unnatural yellow and he wore a necklace with a lightning bolt on his neck. "Who am i kidding of course you are, My name is Levitas nice to meet you." He held out his hand to Geode.
"Uh... Geode" he said a bit untrusting of this guy, he seemed to sure of himself. Nonetheless Geode shook his hand briefly.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Luna looked at him as the book got slammed in front of his face. She looked up and saw Levitas. She had seen him here before, he was handsome like Geode, with gorgeous gold eyes Luna thought. She watched them and noticed Geode's attitude, he trusted her and the girls easier and quicker than even Levitas. "H...Hi...Levitas.." Luna smiled a bit at him and like when she saw Geode she blushed a bit. "You know me right? I'm..Lu...Luba." she said quickly even mistaking her own name.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Levitas smiled at Luna "Hello Luba" He smiled "Thats an odd name are you sure you didn't mean Luna?" He laughed a little and looked back at Geode "Untrusting are we? That's Ok I was like that when i first got here give it a couple days, youll get used to this place." He smiled and took his book sitting down at his seat which was in front of them as the bell rang.
Geode looked at Luna "You know anything about him?" He asked refering to Levitas. After all if anyone knew about People in this school it would be her and her friends, at least to Geode it seemed that way.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm

"Ohh..." Luna was like in a major crush, like with Geode. "Yeah...Luna...yeah..." She sighed deeply smiling but didn't speak for a while until she heard Geode's question. "Oh him? No....I wish I did." Luna said looking at Geode. "He's really nice and I don't think hes at all like a jock, like little heartbreak hero Nick." She rolled her eyes saying his name. "Its terrible...anyway...I just know that much about him....he just never seems to want to talk....you know? Maybe its just me but I don't know...he seems pretty friendly...and he's like you- really cute."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:07 pm

Geode smiled a bit "Sounds like someone has two crushes" he said in a hushed tone "How long has he been here?"
Levitas had been there for the past year, he was usually the top of his class, most likely a position him and geode would be competing for.
Geode looked around "Wonder what work we will have in here" he said partially to himself and partially to Luna.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Luna looked at him with a more serious face. "Is that bad? Ohhh I shouldn't like people cause then I can never make up my mind!" She sounded in almost distress then took a deep breathe in and let it out, calming down. "He's been here for a year...top of our class you know.." Just as she finished that the teacher walked in with a text book for Geode and put it on his desk infront of him. "You guys have work in your text books today, page 317 numbers 75-78. Get started and don't move your seats." The teacher turned away and started taking roll when everyone opened a book. Luna was just partly staring at Geode then would look at Levitas then her book. "Gotta stop with these crushes!" *Its not like either of them like me back anyway...thats the bad thing about a crush....you get crushed.*
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Geode smiled a bit and looked at Luna, "You could try to ask Levitas out, he's been here for a year and maybe he's taken notice of you?" He opened his book and started to do the problems. Chemistry was a great subject for Geode as it was easy for him, very easy. "Need help with the problems?" Geode asked, he was already done.

Levitas worked on his problems they were easy, he was smart most subjects came naturally to him like Geode. He took a few unnoticeable glances at Luna, the thing was he has liked her for a good few months he just doesnt have the courage to ask her out. It has been a repeating cycle and there was no end in sight for it.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:35 pm

(Mean Joke coming upXD)

Luna shook her head looking at her book. "No way...Geode he would neve go out with me...I'm all me...for god's sake I have blonde streaks in my hair and thing my name is a joke that happened in this Zelda Roleplay I read...Levitas actually wanting to go out with me is like Lavendar finally finding a boy that loves her for not her boobs...its not gonna happen.." She said in a bit of a low but freaked out tone. She saw that Geode was done his work. "Whoa...I didn't even start yet..." She sighed and nodded. "Sure I could use some help." She started doing a problem but talked to Geode during it. "I don't know do you think he likes me...or would say yes? Ohh what if I ask him and he says no? I'll be so embarassed..." She kept crossing out her wrong answer as she wasn't even paying attention to her work.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:41 pm

{LOL Poor lavender XD}

Geode looked at her listening to her like most people wouldn't, "I believe that he could." He looked at her paper seeing she was hardly paying attention. "You know if you never ask youll never know" He said "You can ask him when you are ready, whenever you decide you are" He smiled slightly "Here let me help with your attention span and those problems." Titling his head to the side he said "You should send me a link to think Zelda RP sounds like something I could read"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:45 pm

(LOL Yup Poor *cough*Lavendar*cough* ITs kinda true though shes always telling me about how guys say that her bust is beautiful. Like really?)

Luna listened to him. "Yeah.." She looked up from her mistakes to him. "You're right thank you for listening, a lot of people would just tune me out..." Luna nodded. "And Yeah I would love your help." She started trying to focus on her work. "I'll ask him right before class is over....maybe...I don't even know.." Luna sighed a bit but smiled. "Oh yeah you would love it, I mean its about Ganondorf coming back and Midna and Zant and whoa the whole thing is just amazing to read, these people were talking about bombs and doughnuts and this one character kept dying and this other one was like a little puppy that people just carried around and you would loveeee it!"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:50 pm

{LOL some girl like flaunting around their boobeh*Ahem* I said that in the most mature way possible XD}

Geode smiled "It's no problem, I listen to friends, especially ones that save me from being raped by people with big breasts" He said that in a whisper. "Don't worry I'll help you get the courage to" He looked at Levitas then back to Luna. "Ill look it uppppp I think I will like that" he laughed a bit then started explaining how the problems worked and helped her get the right answers for them.
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:56 pm

(LOL Well not EVERy girl does that Only the desperate ones do)

Luna smiled as he helped her. "Thank you very much." She laughed a bit. "You would like it..And you're welcome, those big boobies's owner needs to keep her junk where it belongs you know?" She then looked down as she changed the subject back to Levitas. "Courage? I'm just afraid to be turned down...its bad enough being a nobody but everyone knows Levitas is like top dog you know? Sort of like Nick but Levitas is a good person and ohh...Geode I can just feel him saying no...." She sighed a bit and let silence fill around them for a bit. "Geode say you liked this very pretty girl, what would you do? Wouldn't you hate to be rejected?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:03 pm

{XD True}

"No problem" Geode smiled "Yeah I know, and she needs a jacket or something" He said with another one of the ._. faces. He looked at Levitas "Well Luna, if he turns you down that's his loss but like i said" Geode smiled a bit "Ask him when you are ready no sooner." He pondered her question for a minute "I'd be hurt but id consider it an experience Even though it hurts we sometimes just have to take a dive and see what happens."
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:13 pm

(Lol)

"I know! We've been saying that for over a year now but the girl just doesn't wanna listen!" She laughed a bit. Luna nodded after she calmed down. "Yeah....I guess." She looked over at him. "But Geode part of me wants to ask him now but the other part wants me to wait....." She looked down. "Geode wouldn't you hate getting hurt though? Its the worst feeling...its like you don't even matter.."
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:14 am

Geode laughed a bit "Obviously, but i did get a nice view of them when she tackled me, Id have to say that I hope she does get a guy that likes her for more than her... 'girl's" he said sincerely. "Then wait until your other part is ready Luna, you have the rest of the year to try" he smiled a bit. "What tiem do we get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Exodus
Admin
Exodus

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:22 am

Luna laughed taking it as a joke. "Someone like Lavendar? For her? Yeah maybe...but so far all the boys that 'liked' her wanted her for her chest, ehhh will wait." The bell went off as soon as she was done and she stood up. "Well your right, I'll wait a bit I guess, you should have English next if I remember Cheria right...good luck." She smiled picking up her books and looked at Levitas, she just stopped to stare at him for a bit then walked out of the aisle of desks and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD   Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:42 am

Geode looked up as the bell rang "Ill see you Luna" He smiled a bit and walked out after her. He looked back seeing Levitas talk to one of his friends then get up to leave. He decided not to talk to him about Luna, after all she would be ready whenever she was. So he walked to english not sure what would happen in this class, especially since Lavender seemed to be the bold one in the group of girls that had a crush on him.
Back to top Go down

Curse Of The White Wolf (1x1) - Does not make senseXD
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next